Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized

Go down

Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized Empty Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Twilight News / criticized the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, the launch of naming operations "to Beck, O Hussein" to restore areas in the provinces of Salaheddin, Anbar, from the control of the organization Daash terrorist, as he emphasized that that label "would be misused to understand", called for the need not to recognize it .

Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized 1357471153alalam-634926825704479301-650x360

Sadr said in a statement responded to Twilight News, said that "such a label would be misused understood inevitably, and so should every lover of the homeland and the centrifugal-sectarian non-recognition of these designations," calling to be "label for Beck, O Salah al-Din or oh Inbar."
He added that "in my opinion that the continuation of such labels Saojaj attitudes and be wiping out the wins."

He said al-Sadr "I heard that that label is not an official governmental authority has rejected Dzaha God reward you."

He announced the popular crowd, Tuesday, for the start of operations for the Liberation of "wide" areas north of the provinces of Salahuddin and Anbar of control Daash terrorist organization.

And fired the crowd on those operations designation "Beck O Hussein", which comes after a day of announcing the launch of operations "to pick my second messenger" to restore areas in the northern city of Tikrit, and the southwest city of Samarra in Salahuddin province.

A spokesman for the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi, yesterday, that the operations, which was launched and bearing the label "Beck Ya Hussein" is to secure the entire province of Salahuddin, as well as to encircle Daash in the city of Ramadi, Anbar province.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/3977

Last edited by Ponee on Wed May 27, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized Empty Re: Chest: naming operations oh Hussein, would be misused and misunderstood sectarian Nabve not recognized

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Pentagon and chest reject the label "Beck Iahasin" in the liberation of gray

Under section: political Dated: May 27, 2015

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Wednesday, that the naming operations "to oh Hussein," taking place in Anbar, would be misused to understand, as called loving home to non-recognition of such labels, describing him as a "sectarian" .utalb Sadr change operations Liberation of Anbar Beck Iahasin be the label "Beck O Salah al-Din or oh Inbar." This criticized the US Congress on Tuesday to choose the popular crowd forces "sectarian name" to the process of the restoration of the city of Ramadi in Iraq.

http://goo.gl/whrM0V

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum