Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi

Go down

Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi   Empty Re: Video: the security forces and the popular crowd and arrested hundreds of elements Daash Ramadi

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Quality process Brigades Hizbollah captured a large number of elements in Anbar Daash Published on May 26, 2015

BAGHDAD ((eighth day))

Iraqi security forces arrested the popular crowd and hundreds of elements "Daash" through the quality of a military operation carried out in the city of Ramadi.

And it showed video clips broadcast by the media to arrest hundreds of criminals "Daash" including a senior commander in the city of Ramadi in Anbar province.

He revealed a spokesman for the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades Jaafar al-Husseini for the families of more than a hundred armed group of "Daash", pointing out that all of the non-Iraqi prisoners were surrounded in the city of Ramadi from three axes.

He also stressed the Iraqi aviation participate in the military operation in Anbar. It ended 6

--------------------

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum