Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations

+2
BritishBulldog
chilimama
6 posters

Go down

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  Empty IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations

Post by chilimama Tue May 26, 2015 2:44 pm

If You…ThenAnd
… suspect or know of an individual or a business that is not complying with the tax laws on issues such as

• False Exemptions or Deductions
  • Kickbacks
  • False/Altered Document
  • Failure to Pay Tax
  • Unreported Income
  • Organized Crime
  • Failure to Withhold

Use Form 3949-A,
Information Referral

CAUTION: Do NOTuse Form 3949-A to report the  issues below
Print the form and mail to:

• Internal Revenue Service
  • Fresno, CA 93888

or, order the form by mail or by calling the Tax Fraud Hotline recording at 1-800-829-0433. Note: we don't accept alleged tax law violation referrals over the phone.

You may also send a letter to the address above instead of using Form 3949-A. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points: 

1. Name and Address of person or business you are reporting
  2. The individual’s social security number or the business’ employer identification number
  3. A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about  the violation(s)
  4. The years involved
  5. The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
  6. Your name, address and telephone number*

*Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity will be kept confidential.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  Empty Re: IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Chillimama...can you send me the link to that in a message??  I have a use for that outside of DinarLand
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  Empty Re: IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations

Post by chilimama Tue May 26, 2015 2:57 pm

SURE LET ME BRING IT BACK UP AGAIN Smile

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Also a copy of information sent to the IRS should be sent to the prosecutor & Judge.

Scott C. Rask
Assistant US Attorney
500 State Avenue, Suite 360
Kansas City, KS  66101

Honorable Carlos Murguia
District Judge
United States District Court
500 State Avenue, Suite 537
Kansas City, KS 66101

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

ALREADY ON IT SS

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 26, 2015 3:09 pm

GREAT ! LET'S all start sending this info to them !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  Empty IRS Fraud Reporting

Post by Ssmith Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm trying to get it out on twitter too.

Ponee, could this IRS/court info be put into a separate thread?  I think that would help and we could post the link on twitter, etc.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Done

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  2805820865  IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  2805820865  IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  2805820865  IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Thanks!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks Kevin for splitting! And thanks to Chilimama and Ssmith for providing the information !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Some PayPal info.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-and-united-states-department-of-justice-provide-the-united-states-citizens-facts-on-the-revaluation-of-the-iraqi-dinar?recruiter=159957504&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Link to Form 39449-A.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

IRS Fraud Reporting - Using Paypal and email for unreported donations  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed May 27, 2015 10:00 am

RamblerNash wrote:Link to Form 39449-A.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F
THX I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T THINK TO POST THE LINK LOL
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:43 pm

chilimama wrote:

If You…ThenAnd
… suspect or know of an individual or a business that is not complying with the tax laws on issues such as

• False Exemptions or Deductions
  • Kickbacks
  • False/Altered Document
  • Failure to Pay Tax
  • Unreported Income
  • Organized Crime
  • Failure to Withhold

Use Form 3949-A,
Information Referral

CAUTION: Do NOTuse Form 3949-A to report the  issues below
Print the form and mail to:

• Internal Revenue Service
  • Fresno, CA 93888

or, order the form by mail or by calling the Tax Fraud Hotline recording at 1-800-829-0433. Note: we don't accept alleged tax law violation referrals over the phone.

You may also send a letter to the address above instead of using Form 3949-A. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points: 

1. Name and Address of person or business you are reporting
  2. The individual’s social security number or the business’ employer identification number
  3. A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about  the violation(s)
  4. The years involved
  5. The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
  6. Your name, address and telephone number*

*Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity will be kept confidential.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 am

bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 am

** BUMP **

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum