Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs

Go down

Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs Empty Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Jubouri: the accumulation of crises shares losing a sense of responsibility and a lack of confidence between the political blocs 3179742_orig

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said that "the accumulation of crises without effective solutions stocks in the loss of a sense of responsibility, and the absence of trust between the political blocs." A statement by the Office Jubouri received {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, that "Parliament Speaker Salim al visited the Defence University for Military Studies, and met with President Gen. Mohammed Abbas panic."

The statement added that "al-Jubouri, gave a lecture in one of the colleges of the university where the reality of the political process taking after 2003, and the main problems, which was broken, because he confirmed that the process of drafting the constitution took place in exceptional circumstances resulting in full of the Constitution of the problems caused to find substantial differences between the political blocs, it continued and worsened to become After that difficult to resolve crises. "
"The political process in Iraq were not in the form to which we aspire, has seen a regional and international intervention is positive, helped in deepening and widening dispute Hute, and the growing terrorist organizations and outlaw."
And between Jubouri that the accumulation of crises without effective solutions in the shares of the loss of a sense of responsibility, and the lack of confidence between the political blocs, as well as between the people and government institutions, which led to the final outcome of the situation in its current form. Ended

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum