Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them

Go down

readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them Empty readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 3:10 pm

The president of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Monday, about the readiness of 22 projects legally a final vote in the coming sessions after the completion of the second reading and the completion of discussions on them.

Jubouri said while chairing a meeting of leaders and representatives of the political blocs and heads of parliamentary committees, that "the meeting dedicated to discuss three main task of the Federal Court and the parties who have informed the Chairman of the Committee on the completion of full and ready drafted for a vote bills", persisting: "But it depends on the opinion of representatives of the blocks political. "

Jubouri said that "the project of the National Guard is under the law of national reconciliation projects which must be completed to an acceptable formula of understanding them, to be put on the agenda."

Jubouri said that "We have no choice but to reach an agreement formula serve everyone, especially in the joints of the Iraqi mission to the political situation." He pointed out that al-Jubouri, "bills that reached the voting stage after the completion of the second reading and debate them amounted to 22 bill."

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=2365

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum