Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran

Go down

Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran Empty Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran

Post by Ponee Sat May 23, 2015 9:42 am

\Najib: Launch trillion dinars a positive step to reduce the volatility of the dinar By Mustafa Curran 558158255
Kurdish MP Najiba Najib
Roudao - Baghdad  described member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, Najiba Najib, Saturday, the central bank's decision to launch an amount trillion dinars for private banks and increasing dollar sales share of the banking companies as a positive step to reduce the volatility in the Iraqi currency exchange rates.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced measures needed to support liquidity in the banking system, and decided to facilitate the sale of foreign currency procedures to sustain the exchange rate. She said Najib network Roudao media that "the central bank's decision to release funds is a positive step to reduce the phenomenon of the oscillation in the Iraqi dinar exchange rates, in addition to the support of local production and enhance the dinar against dollar. " Espana "This step is a movement in the Iraqi market through loans given to small and medium enterprises in the country." The central bank announced recently, that the financial reserves of Iraq equivalent and a half times the weakness of the currency bloc, confirmed that Iraqi financial institutions are not able to disability coverage financial, stressing the need to re-examine the structure of the budget and spending and diversification of income sources and achieve investment more broadly to address the decline in oil prices.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum