Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15

Go down

Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15 Empty Here is the latests Millionday news 5-22-15

Post by RoyBoy Fri May 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Millionday: WHOOOOPOW

Millionday: Al-Sabah called on President Fuad Masum, to be considered on 21 May of each year, an annual day of national reconciliation in Iraq, and as pointed out the importance of reconciliation as a way out of the problems experienced by the country, stressed the need to convene an international conference for the displaced with the participation of all international organizations.
Masum said, on the occasion of World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development adopted by the UniteD

Millionday: NOTE - AL-SABAH HAS CALLED FOR NATIONAL RECONCILIATION DAY TO BE MAY 21ST ANNUALLY

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD PLEASE>>
The President of the Republic "the importance that civil society organizations working to spread the culture of tolerance in the Iraqi society and look at our trials and other peoples in this field to devise optimal shape for progress towards actually this reconciliation, "noting that" our shared responsibility for our lives and our interests as Iraqis, become a double to defend the importance of our peaceful coexistence of cultural and religious, sectarian and our understanding of national and our integration, given that the common responsibility is to drive President of the Economic and social change in this world rapidly changing. "

Millionday: He stressed infallible that "the completion of a community reconciliation at the provincial and city level within the framework of national reconciliation General guarantor of the rights of actual victims and the Foundation on the principles of the Constitution and the rule of law, tomorrow absolutely necessary to be able to face the dangers and complex problems that Iraq faces today, particularly the return of displaced persons to their homes and the reconstruction of areas devastated by terrorism ", stressing the ability of Iraqis to near victory and complete the organization Daash terrorist."

Millionday: On a related matter, the transfer of another presidential statement on the infallible call, during his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš, to hold an international conference on displaced people in Iraq with the participation of all international organizations to provide necessary support for the displaced and the alleviation of suffering, stressing the need to complete the national reconciliation project and provide the elements of the success of this national project.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE CALLED TO THE UN TO HOLD THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE DISPLACED PEOPLE --- THIS WILL COMPLETE THE NATIONAL REC0NCILIATION PROJECT

Millionday: President of the Republic praised, according to the statement, "the efforts of the UN Mission in support of the Iraqi people and to provide assistance Humanitarian him, especially in the difficult conditions experienced by. "
On the other hand, the President stressed the importance of the activities and projects of the United Nations program to help Iraqis restore normal life in the areas that have been edited and the provision of essential services in all fields.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS SO FANTASTIC -- I LOVE IT

Millionday: He infallible, during a meeting with Director Regional United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Adam Abdel Mawla, to the need to focus attention most areas hit by the terrorist attacks, calling for the provision of all regulatory and legislative matters that would contribute to facilitate the work of agencies and programs of the international organization in Iraq.
For his part, Abdel Mawla During the meeting, the agency's desire to continue to provide support for displaced people and provide them with a decent life requirements.

Millionday: SO THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ENTIRE REPORT -- THE PART THAT IS LEFT OF

Millionday: THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION PROJECT IS THE SUPPORT NEEDED FOR THE DISPLACED PEOPLE

Millionday: AND THE AGREED UPON RETURN --/COMPLETION -- LOVE IT

CanTWaitwoRV: Yowzers! Do you find it kinda ironic that the national guard, amnesty, investment law etc are now up for a vote around this time frame?
CanTWaitwoRV: excellent news after all these years waiting for this...Great find MD!

Millionday: I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE SAME TIME IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WAY TO APPLY THIS OR EVEN UNDERSTAND IT

Millionday: NOTE -- SO YES THE REQUEST WAS AN ANNUAL RECONCILITION DAte of MAY 21ST
===========================================

Millionday: Iraqi government's progress in some cases, the steps have not only benefited a class or a specific segment of Iraqi society, while the ordinary citizen is affected first and last of those steps that Ataud benefit him.
Iraqi street was trading days since the news that the Ministry of Finance, represented by the Central Bank will issue a new currency from the category of "50" thousand dinars and then followed after issuing another currency of a larger category of a "100" thousand Iraqi dinars.

Millionday: NOTE -- I BROUGHT THIS IN TODAY BUT I WANTED TO ENSURE THAT IT IS UNDERSTOOD

Millionday: NOTE -- WHAT THEY ARE REPORTING IS THAT THE CITIZENS ARE TOO FEARFUL OF THE CHANGE AND ABILITY TO AFFORD WHAT THEY NEED --

Millionday: NOTE - I WANT TO SAY THIS
Millionday: NOTE -- WHEN THE THREE ZEROS WERE WHEN THE NEW RATE WAS IMPOSED

Millionday: I AM SURE THAT ALL ECONOMICAL PROBLEMS POSSIBLE WERE CREATED BY FAULT
Millionday: SO KNOW THAT THE FEAR IS PROBABLY JUSTIFIED

cjquade54: Regarding previous report, why do you think they want May 21 as annual national reconciliation day? Did something major happen yesterday? Some kind of landmark event?

Millionday: >>>>
Al-Sabah called on President Fuad Masum, to be considered on 21 May of each year, an annual day of national reconciliation in Iraq, and as pointed out the importance of reconciliation as a way out of the problems experienced by the country, stressed the need to convene an international conference for the displaced with the participation of all international organizations.

cjquade54: hmmm but why May 21? was something agreed on?
cjquade54: looks like just more talk at this point

Millionday: SO THEY HAVE NOT REPORTED SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE BUT IT APPEARS SOMETHING HAS FOR SURE IMO

Dr Dave: How can they make change for 100000 note when all their other notes are all tattered and worn

Millionday: THE SAME WAY THAT EVERY OTHER RETURN IS DONE -- THE RETAIL DROPS ARE CHANGED TO NEW BILLS-- THE NEW ATM WITHDRAWALS ARE NEW ETC -- TAKES A COUPLE YEARS IT GET IT DONE THIS WAY

Millionday: LARGE PORTIONS ARE DONE THROUGH BANKING ATM /DEBIT CARDS

Compassion: It does say....."to be 'CONSIDERED' on 21 May of each year...." We will need more INK!

Millionday: IT ALSO SAYS CALLED FOR NOT THAT IT IS THE ANNUAL DATE -- SO CONFIRMATION NEEDED STILL

Papatom: with the people having so much fear of the financial problems caused in timing of the 3 zeros and the rate that came with them.......I can't get my head around how they think that new large 3 zero notes will build confidence.... that makes me think we will not see the 50 k, 100k, notes... i think it's smoke. JMO it does nothing to pull back the money supply as far as I can see....but i'm just a old man....

Compassion: (My comments on larger notes: These are used for financial instruments......why have so many people MISSED this?)
Compassion: Interbanking and such!

Papatom: they use electronic for countries and banks.....it won't pull the money supply back which is needed to raise the value..

Compassion: Yes, but they also us these notes to hold in their vaults, as security!

Millionday: THE ROUNDTABLE HELPED ALOT OF THE OLD MAN TYPES TODAY -- MAAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO READ HUN --- LOL ROFL

Papatom: lol

Tex.: [7:54 PM] Millionday: NOTE -- WHEN THE THREE ZEROS WERE WHEN THE NEW RATE WAS IMPOSED please comment more on this

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LARGE NOTES ARE NOT EXPLAINED FOR THE USE OF THE INTERBANKING-- THE INTERBANK MARKET-------

beth Millionday: So let me get this straight if you will. Prior to the sanctions they did not use 3 zero notes, then the sanctions happened and the 3 zero notes came to be used. And now they will go back to using the NON 3 zero notes again. Is this right or wrong?

Millionday: THIS WOULD BE HOPED -- THE THING IS THAT A REVALUE WOULD BE DOING AN INTERNATONAL EQUATION -- AND THE ADDING OF THE THREE ZEROS IS NOT JUST ADDIN NUMBERS BUT IS THE RESULT OF THE CALCULATION

CanTWaitwoRV: the way they state in the article "50" and "100"...any thoughts regarding the quotes wrapped around the numbers 50 and 100?

Millionday: I THINK THAT THEY WILL BE USED THE MOST WITH THE NEW PRICING GLOBAL INDEX AND THAT THE DENOMS MADE ALREADY PRINTED WERE ALREADY VERY CLEAR

Millionday: EVEN MULTIPLYING BY 3 WOULD GIVE IT 30 AN HOUR OR SO ETC --THIS NOT THE ENTIRE THOUHT PROCESS EITHER ---- SAY

Millionday: THE 50`S AND 100`S WOULD HAVE MORE PRINTED MORE DUE TO DEMAND -- LIKE A $20 -

Millionday: HIGHER DEMAND--

CanTWaitwoRV: sounds almost or the same as the notes we have over here in the good old usa

Millionday: YES IT DOES I AGREE -- EXCEPT I THINK THEY EXPECT THE DEMAND FOR THE 50`S AND 100`S WILL BE MORE

Papatom: i don't want to belabor my confusion.... the large notes just go against anything i've ever understood about currency value/supply
Papatom: you don't have to try anymore on it though....

Millionday: I AGREE ---- LETS SEE IF WE SEE ANYTHNG IN THIS REPORT
===========================================

Millionday: President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, on Friday, 05.22.2015 participated in the World Economic Forum at the Dead Sea Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. On the sidelines of the Forum, the region's president met with the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and his accompanying delegation. At the meeting the two sides spoke about the political and security situation in the region and threats of terrorists to global security and the security of the area where the shed President of Kurdistan light on the political and security situation in Iraq and the events of Anbar province, the situation field of battle fronts against terrorists Daash and victories Peshmerga Kurdistan on the battlefield. Egyptian President wished Muwafaqiya to the people of Kurdistan and the Peshmerga forces praising turn against the terrorists.

Millionday: The two sides also stressed the development and strengthening of relations between the people of Kurdistan and the Egyptian people in various fields. On the sidelines of the forum also, the President of Kurdistan met Friday with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and his accompanying delegation. At the meeting, the Palestinian president spoke about the attempts of international and diplomatic successes of the Palestinian leadership in the world also highlighted the internal Palestinian situation. For his part, the region's president spoke about the political and security situation in Iraq and the victories achieved by the Peshmerga forces on the battlefield, the two sides also confirmed the continuation of the deepening of relations between Kurdistan and Palestine region.

Millionday: As the President of Kurdistan he met today and on the sidelines of the forum with Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al. The President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives at the meeting about the agenda of his visit, which is expected to be paid by the United States in the near future, the two sides highlighted the political and security situation in Iraq in science, especially the situation of the Anbar city and threats of terrorists Daash. In the framework of its meetings and meetings on the sidelines of the forum met the President of Kurdistan with Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, in the meeting

Millionday: Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister spoke about the political situation in Iraq and relations between the province and the center, stressing the need to get away from the problems and develop these relations, stressing that many officials in Baghdad are trying not to damage these relations. In contrast, President of Kurdistan, the position of Deputy Prime Minister and wished him success. It is worth mentioning and on the sidelines of the forum, and before you start acting the first day of it today in 2015 / 5/22 President of Kurdistan held a brief meeting with King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Millionday: THE ECONOMIC AGENDA WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH TO EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE OF WHAT THEY WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH

Millionday: SO THE SEMINAR DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO EVEN BE EXCITED ABOUT THE SEMINAR ITSELF

Millionday: THATS ALL I HAVE
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum