Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct

Go down

Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct Empty Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Experts describe the release of the central bank to step trillion dinars correct
Baghdad / al-Suhail Ahmed 

Counting specialize central bank's decision to launch an amount trillion dinars for private banks and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers the right step in the framework of control over the exchange rate in the Iraqi market, as pointed out that this step is not considered encroachment on the budget bill item 50, drew that central bank's target now is to reduce the process of currency devaluation.

The economist said, and a member of the Board of the Central Bank, Majid picture that "the decision of the Central Bank of the launch of the funds is not an encroachment on the item 50 of the Budget Law is within the limits and because the fluctuation in exchange rates has become so great that must interfere with the central bank to reduce this volatility affect the stability of the economic situation in general. "

He said the picture that "the Bank acted within the law, which allows him to intervene in this framework, and that the purpose of the launch of the funds is to reduce volatility process and the trend towards currency stability."

On the possibility of occurrence of smuggling and money laundering, he drew Image that "the country put the current certainly allow the occurrence flight and money laundering operations, but it is not the responsibility of the Central Bank, but the responsibility of other authorities in cooperation with the Bank," adding that "the central bank is watching the work of banks and supervised by and respect to monetary policy and the most important thing for him is the stability of the exchange rates and the reduction of the inflation process and the stability of the economic situation. " 

He noted that "the stability of the exchange rate leads to the stability of the economic outlook and the stability of the economic situation in general," explaining that "the stability of the economic situation does not mean the absence of economic problems, but stresses that guaranteed future investments." 

He continued by saying that "The economic situation in general needs a combination of very great efforts by all sides, and that monetary policy is doing their job in a very large and trying despite large to maintain economic stability and accelerate development pressures, but unfortunately fiscal policy so far has not reached sufficient maturity in order to process development and harmony with monetary policy and this led to economic turmoil. " 

He pointed out that "the dollar in the conversion is sold at the official rate but the problem in the cash trading him, so the bank made ​​the decision to inject greater than the dollar amount to reduce the process of fluctuation in prices and reduce the pressure on Iraqi dinar as well as control over the exchange rate because it means relative stability in economic terms, "adding that" the central bank's target now is to reduce the process of currency devaluation. " 
and control external transfers, between the picture that "there is scrutiny of the documents provided by the Central Bank of in order to reduce the severity of the money laundered smuggling, but there is no thinking in re-watch circle on foreign remittances because the Bank Act, the banks are not allowed to restrict such transfers. " 
Meanwhile, a economist, Hilal Taan, in an interview for the "long" that "the Iraqi market was withdrawn approximately 250-300 million dollars a day, and when the Select Bank trades daily at 75 million dollars of exchange rates increased and therefore the right of the central bank through monetary policy, increasing the quantity supplied to lower the dollar rate against the dinar, a move properly taken by the central bank within the monetary policy and is not a encroachment on the law, but to control the levels of the high dollar exchange rate, "adding that" this measure will lead to the stability of the Iraqi market and to increase the movement of Iraqi business. " 

He pointed out that "the powers of the Bank within the law be performed regardless of the amounts that are believed to help stabilize the market Iraqi. " 

He noted that "there is follow-up to Iraqi funds that go abroad and specific amounts of external converter and under Serafi device and the Iraqi authorities responsible for the control of external transfers control and thus controlled the situation." 
He continued by saying that "there are specific controls through which foreign exchange Hithismah Patients transfers of no more than 20 000 dollars and for traders, the remittances must be according to the import lists. " 

The central bank Aerakiealn, Tuesday, firing trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans, and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, and drew the bank to the development of measures to to address the lack of liquidity in some banks. 

The central bank said, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the Central Bank, Tuesday, Minutes numbered (1525), decided to increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers and reduce the length of time for the implementation of foreign remittances, "pointing to" the development of measures to deal with situations of some private banks and experiencing a shortage of liquidity in order to ensure treatment of their positions. " 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier, to take the necessary measures to support liquidity in the banking system, and decided to facilitate the foreign currency sale "to sustain the exchange rate." Procedures 

The Central Bank of Iraq, said in (the 18th of January 2015), that the financial reserves of Iraq equivalent and a half times the weakness of the currency bloc, returned as "best rates" in the countries of the world, and as he emphasized that Iraqi financial institutions are "unable" to cover the fiscal deficit, he stressed the need to reconsider the structure of the budget and spending and diversification of income sources and achieve investment more broadly to address the decline in oil prices.

http://goo.gl/jk0MdZ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum