Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week"

Go down

"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" Empty "Confirmation of the National Guard law this week"

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 11:52 am

"Confirmation of the National Guard law this week" Parlaman2692013bb

Khandan - likely members of parliamentary committees specialized, pass the National Guard Law during the current week, confirming the completion of the final drafting him. He and defense committee parliamentary security member Abdul Aziz Hassan, told the "New Morning", "The discussions regarding the National Guard Law has reached the final stages ". He said Hassan, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, "it was the completion of the final drafting of the project and referred to the Parliamentary Legal Committee for the purpose of expressing some observations him." He pointed to "some paragraphs in violation of the constitution that must be addressed," but he returned to explain that "the project generally agreed it from all the political blocs. " The good "parliament's determination to pass the law during the current week," pointing out that "the country is witnessing serious security developments antagonize the formation of the National Guard as soon as possible." concluded a member of the security committee in Parliament that "the authority of the National Guard is still the subject of controversy between the political blocs there are those who want the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Office, and others see the need to link it to local governments, "but predicted" settle all points of contention in a short time. " For his part, said the legal committee member Slim Shawki, that "Parliament ended readings the first and second project of the National Guard amid calls for the need to pass as soon as possible after the settlement of the points of contention. " He added Shawqi, the National Alliance MP, that "the parliament session today will be allocated to listen to the discussions of the political blocs on the law," likely "put to a vote in next Thursday." . However, the member of the Legal Committee reported that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-call before passing the law, the heads of political blocs to a meeting with the security and defense committee in order to put the finishing touches on the project." He completed Shawqi, saying that "the blocks determined to pass the law in accordance with the Constitution, and the satisfaction of all parties as one of the important files you put in front of the House of Representatives must overcome a difficult test. "

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=12586&Jor=2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum