Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes

2 posters

Go down

Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes Empty Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Wed May 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses.   It's May 20th.  I know.  I looked it up.  LOL!
Hey Dinarians,  The TNT bill for this Forum and chat room are overdue.  
Please consider donating at www.tntdinar.com 
[u]Tony:  They got the "GO" light.[/u]
 Rate in some provinces of the country 1:1 and climbing.  Baghdad does not have it.
In Kurdistan $22 for 25 dinar.   They gave it to areas where money would easily influence them.  
They gave it to Kurdistan cuz they were advanced and could handle it. 
Tony:  We were ready.  They were ready but somebody did not want it on the weekend.   Iraq not holding us up.  Iraq wanted to do it last weekend but were asked not too.  They been trying to do it without requirements US wants them to meet.  Did they try to push the RV through without those things being done?  YES!
DC could not make it.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  We are waiting to see if something transpires either tomorrow or the next day.    We think they want to get it done this weekend. . . before the holidays (Ramadan).  They got the "GO" light.
IRAQ:   Meetings last night, reviewed some critical, significant laws that had been passed previously and they will be known in the next few days.  Tony:  These laws will announce to the world, they are a stable and fair government.   Abadhi held a news conference at 2300 hours (11 pm) today, saying things were moving forward satisfactorily and will turn for the better in a day or two and told the people "to watch for sweeping and drastic changes in their lives."  He blasted it out to the whole country. 

• ISIL:  Mosul is under control.  Tony:  We don't have to wait for this.  Amadhi:  Tony said people in Iraq are telling him what we are seeing on the news is not how it is.  Tony hearing,"It's nothing like that."

INTERNATIONAL:    

• IMF & BIS membership is made up of representatives from each participating country.    

UNITED STATES:     

• 800#’s/Packages:  Caller said one of the big banks has posted in their lobby, "no fees for currency exchanges." 

Tony's Superfantastic Idea:  $1,000 tip will change someone's life.   "Every time you give a $1,000 tip on the receipt . . . write, "You are Superfantastic!" we will know.   He said, it will get around without bringing dinar into it.    
CLOSING STATEMENTS:    
PAM:  It is late here.  Remind everyone there is a transcript of every call, thanks to Zebra girl on the TNTDinar.com site.  Verbatim.  Word for word.  Same place you go to donate.  Why don’t you do that at the same time?  Tony, it turned red yesterday.
RAY:  When am I going to see you Wednesday?  Waiting to see.
TONY:  DC wasn’t here.  Probably would have got more details.  As we go back and forth more of it comes out and I know you guys know that.  At certain times have to be careful what we say.
I will tell you it is a superfantastic day!  When I woke up this morning my dream was it’s GO, GO, GO!.  Meetings went great.  Final reviews . . . things going fast forward.  Abadhi telling his people  “in the next day or two look for drastic changes in your lives.” I like that.  I can live with that.
We do have some new information on the announcements, procedures and the way things are going to roll out, but going to wait on DC.  Hopefully we will have a call on Thursday or Friday and talk about the new procedures.
Have a super, super, superfantastic day.
♫•*¨*•.¸¸The universe is working for me ♫♪. . . Money is coming to me! . . .
♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ... I can just feel it!  •*♫♪ . . . I believe it! ♫•*¨*•.¸¸
More than enough to Give  ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪  More than enough to Share!
                                                        ♫•*¨*•.¸¸Money is coming to me! ¸¸.•*¨•*♫♪¸.•*¨

Last edited by ssmith on Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes Empty Re: Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Superfantastic news today, don't forget to donate. You can read it all where you go to donate, so why don't you make a donation while you are there? After all we do this purely out of the goodness of our hearts, so remember to donate. Well that's about it for tonight, just remember this thing is going down even as we speak, but it's a process, so be sure to donate!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes 2805820865  Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes 2805820865  Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes 2805820865  Day Before Tony's Court Date Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum