Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter

3 posters

Go down

Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter Empty Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter

Post by Ponee Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 am

Maynard57:   Hey, folks. Where are we now, one might ask?   I don't do intel, or rates.  Or dates.   But I like what is happening and I am committed to the belief that the monetary reform process is going forward.

That said, always keep in mind:   We don't know what we don't know.  But there are things we do know, and hopefully we will have more things we do know in the future.   

Its not gonna get served up on a silver platter, so just get that idea out of your heads.   

I don't KNOW, but I DO speculate, we need some things.   As for this 50k, 100k debate, I remain skeptical and we're just gonna have to wait that one out.   

With Iraq's persistently expressed fear of counterfeiting, I'm having a tough time myself accepting that such large bills will actually come to pass.
~~~

Maynard57 Continues:  We've gotta have some things happen.   I think the necessary legislation, ie the Law of the Parties, the Investment Law, the Federal Court Act, the National Guard Law are in their final stages, as is the HCL and Law of Oil and Gas.  

But if we are gonna have relatively simultaneous passage of these law, we will need simultaneous implementation.   Certain things are gonna need to be done efficiently and in short order.  And the world is watching.  

That's gonna mean security.   That's gonna include acing ISIS and dashing DAASH.  Not expecting ESPN to start an Iraqi scoreboard, so just keep watching the articles on security and formal responses to the sitch by the CBI.   It will take time, but we will get there.    Maynard

http://www.albaghdad...hAI-AkBkAD.html

Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the country's stability conditions

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... According to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, an economic advisor to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, about a quarter of Iraq's budget disbursement to support military operations against the terrorist organization Daash.

Saleh said in an interview with / Baghdadi News / "The government's priority today is to return in safety usurped areas and to maintain the security in the relatively stable and unstable regions".

Saleh added that "cleaning and paving streets and laying all the necessary services and well-being in it, does not interest him if he will occupy the days before Aldoaash yet."

Saleh pointed out that "the Iraqi Central Bank policy characterized by accuracy and objectivity," noting that "the equation in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar with the revaluation of monetary reserves in light of these security conditions bad and lower oil prices, a very difficult and summit complex, though the Central managed to decipher decode them to follow the policy to sell hard currency. "

Saleh pointed out that "the central issue at the feet of a large coin natural step will not adversely affect the economic situation in the country."

He stressed Saleh, said that "the project to delete the zeros is very important and has a large on the Iraqi economy and the value of the currency benefits, I have called him since throughout the years, but the current situation, which is going through the country is not suitable for such a move, which need to be economic and security stability, and this is what is Known over the global economic history. " It ended 21 / l

Pilotman, on 18 May 2015 - 4:20 PM, said:   Has anyone seen the News about Ramadi in the Anabar Province?  ISIS has taken over!

Maynard57   Give that one a little time, buddy.  There's so much world political pressure to fix that, it is unbelievable.   And the news is behind.   Stay tuned.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter Empty Re: Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 pm

News is not behind, Ramadi is in the hands of ISIL, mostly at least.Obama and his policies are failing in Iraq. He pulled to many of our troops out and did so far too soon and now we, or rather the people of Iraq are paying the price.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter 2805820865  Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter 2805820865  Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter 2805820865  Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter Empty Re: Dinarian Maynard57 says the RV is not gonna get served up on a silver platter

Post by Goldiegirl Wed May 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Maynard used to be on DV but he went to the dark side on People's Dinar (SteveI site) and preaches to the choir over there. I guess since Millionday was banned SteveI needed another potsy to preach to his followers.

He don't know anymore than you or I.  All BS and opinions.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum