Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

If I could DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

If I could

Go down

If I could Empty If I could

Post by curlyt on Mon May 18, 2015 3:35 pm

If I got paid 1 cent each time Dc and Tony on tnt lied I would not need a rv because I would be rich. I never heard so many lies from them the past 3 years. If I could I would stop their call because some of us really are looking for a relief of bills and we all trust people and yet I learned thru TNT the hard way you can not trust anybody

curlyt

Back to top Go down

If I could Empty Re: If I could

Post by chilimama on Mon May 18, 2015 3:58 pm

cashingIn

Last edited by chilimama on Thu May 21, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 pm

If Tony has accomplished one thing, it's teaching people that there are people out there who don't give a rip about you.  They only care about themselves and how to get your money after conning you into thinking they are really your friend and gaining your trust.  For that I have to say "Job well done, Tony.  You scum".
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Wed May 20, 2015 4:12 pm

@ssmith wrote:If Tony has accomplished one thing, it's teaching people that there are people out there who don't give a rip about you.  They only care about themselves and how to get your money after conning you into thinking they are really your friend and gaining your trust.  For that I have to say "Job well done, Tony.  You scum".

Don't worry, he'll be sucking on that hot dog soon enough. The hot dog he's so famous for eating while standing outside of the bank to open.

:okjh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum