Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for 5 years

2 posters

Go down

Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years Empty Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for 5 years

Post by Ponee Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 am

Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years DSC_0409%20copy

The local government took place in Basra with the organization (undp) of the United Nations to submit a memorandum of understanding is a private organization of programs in decentralization, financial management and budget execution, private sector development and strategic planning for a period of five years areas.

The head of the provincial council in Basra Albzona morning during a press conference attended by the correspondent Radio Marbad that the program will help the government in Basra, the issue of transfer of powers and how to maintain money management, explaining that the steps the province in decentralized governance will be under the supervision and follow-up of the United Nations.

For her part, the UN Development Programme Coordinator Lise Grande said the program will support the Government of Basra expertise and consulting, he will focus on the center of each of the five axes through advisers and experts as part of the agreement signed between the two parties.
To then Chairman of the Economic Committee in the provincial council Aqeel al-Khalidi said of the most important topics signatory to the Convention is the financial system, adding that the financial system in the province is why delay the implementation of projects, indicating that the first project would be doing the signatories is to provide an integrated accounting system to pay for projects in process and correct.

In the same context, said Chairman of the Development and Planning in the provincial council Mansouri arisen that the government of Basra need all the international experience, including the United Nations and its development program to develop and improve the performance of local government, noting that the importance of this agreement enables the application on the ground and follow up on all that has been implemented in this program.

http://almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=05052015&id=b4e52699-10b9-4d9c-9e2d-949eb329e240

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for  5 years Empty Re: Basar predicted with a memorandum of undestanding UN organization strategy for 5 years

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 05, 2015 12:54 pm

The U.N is here in the U.S, under orders from Obama, to try to establish world order in the southwestern states- I am afraid if the REAL truth were known, we are all in grave danger- They want to round up dissidents that want to have their own laws and guns,take their guns, and put them in detention facilities, and is supposed to happen this summer, starting July15, and until September 15th- Stay focused, and above all VIGILANT!!! www.jadehelm15.com
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum