Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward

5 posters

Go down

Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward Empty Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Here's a prediction from TNT's wanna be a guru, Iko Ward:

Iko Ward wrote
19m ago
OK, been dying to say this. Take as my own humble opinion. Iraq will push button tonight. Banks will start early exchange tomorrow but Atony won't be allowed to mak the call until after the NY Stock Market closes tomorrow which mean we start with the bansks on Saturday, giving them time to work out kinks, and the whole thing goes public Monday.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward Empty Re: Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Exchanges start early tomorrow...but we start with the banks on Saturday...and it goes public on Monday?!?!?!  Dude needs to make up his mind...and work on his spelling/typing skills!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:48 pm

DECEMBER 5, 2014:

IKO  SAID IN CHAT THIS MORNING !!!!!!!!!!

Forex broke out of gate this am with the widest spread ever. Dinar is in play, especially in Us market. Hold onto your hats, kids, we're going for a ride

UPDATE:
Iko Ward wrote 
16m ago
Forex just polled down to 1134 @ 0.000 change. Bumpy ride. Bumps are good

11/6/2014:

OK guys, going to give you this word for word and draw conclusions after.
I went to my local WF Branch this AM on regular business knowing my wealth manager is there on Thursdays. He and I have had many conversations concerning this event and he has always tried his best to help but he himself has never been briefed other than the company line concerning Dinar. At a meeting last month we spent an hour going through their entire system looking for clues. All we got then was a series of FRAUD ALERT messages and a statement from their regional foreign exchange desk that it was a scam.
"Ike how ya doin."
"Great," I say, "Got a minute."
"I have ten."
"I need a favor. Can we call that regional desk and ask about Dinar again."
"Sure"
He goes on his computer and retrieves the number. This is an in-house call direct to their NE Regional Foreign Currency Manager.
"Hi Betty (named changed), this is Howard Johnson in Philly (Names Changed), anything new on the Iraqi Dinar? (Betty speaks) OK. (Betty speaks some more) OK. Thanks."
I watched his face the entire time. No indication of anything fishy or trying to cover up. Last time Betty got all excited and started yelling SCAM! SCAM! so loud I could hear it. Howard hangs up.
"She says they did hear something about it last Friday. Several branches have called. They still think it's a risky investment and are not trading at this time."
"So Howard," I said, "let me get this straight. Did she call it a scam like last time?
"No, she said it is not a creditable investment and Wells Fargo is not handling it."
I got up to leave. Howard got up too.
"Ike, you know I want this to go as bad as you. You make money, I make money. I’m hoping you leave all this money here.”
"Well, thanks Howard, always good to see you. Oh, one last question, have you spoken to your buddy with the whale client down in West Chester?"
Howard has a fellow manager on the Private Banking side whose client has millions of Dinar.
(Shaking his head) "Haven't seen him in months. Not even sure he's at the same branch."
"OK then, later."

AND NOW FOR THE GRISTLE
Howard always has time for me, as much as I want. He thinks I’m a potential big fish. It was odd that he led off with a time constraint.
I always have to remind him as to certain terms. Not this time. He had all the lingo down pat.
The woman on the phone was calm and rehearsed. She did all the talking, answering in a specific order as if she knew the line of questioning. She knew the RV had been “announced” on the internet. I couldn’t hear her, but each time Howard was getting ready to ask something she cut him off and gave a simple, concise answer, anticipating his question. Now, she could have gotten used to these answers from the other calls, but the line “We do not think it a credible investment” felt canned, it had “legal” written all over it, and the word “scam” had disappeared.
And then…..Howard made a booboo. He sensed my disappointment (fine). He made sure I knew he was on my side. (fine again). Then he says he hopes I leave “this money” here. “This money”, as in this event is real and I am holding a shoot load of USD. “This money” as if he is already considering it a done deal. “This money” is a reality.
And then…last but certainly not least, his buddy downtown is in their private banking division…people with 10M or more in assets. Howard slipped up last year when he told me the client is a substantial business owner in our area. I know about this guy. He runs a multi-million dollar construction company. The man is no fool. I guarantee he’s not holding a 25K note his cousin gave him. Why would Howard now downplay their relationship? He was supposed to call this buddy after our meeting last month. Now he doesn’t know where he is?
So, what do I think? I think Wells Fargo has done a magnificent job of information control. Have we all forgotten who designed the world wide network to handle this RV? Wells Fargo. Have we forgotten how big a partner the Chinese are in Wells Fargo? Some say as high as 30%. Wells Fargo is always the bank Tony and DC allude to in their calls. And my regional wealth manager who thinks I’m worth 5M and wants all my business is playing it this tight? As Winston says – come on.
Bottom line: take all the current Intel, cut it in half, and place your bets. I say we’re good by Monday. We may end up sneaking in like so many others, but as DAZ says, we are on line, and I like to think we are near the front of that line with another 5 million folks behind us.

I’m happy. Hope you are too.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Not sure what forex site he looks at...but on my forex site it STILL says IQD not tradeable on forex.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:26 pm

IQD has not been tradeable on Forex for years- The banks used to exchange it, but not anymore until they lift the administrative hold on it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Well I am in LAX, and I can tell you first hand it is not even listed at the currency exchange kiosks as being available.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward 2805820865  Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward 2805820865  Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward 2805820865  Prediction From TNT's Iko Ward 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 pm

The International Currency Exchange in the Florida Mall in Orlando STILL has it for sale, and WILL sell you what you want, so what's up with that? I called them at 3:55 pm today, 4-30-15-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum