Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Whoop whoop Millionday round table  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Whoop whoop Millionday round table

Go down

Whoop whoop Millionday round table  Empty Whoop whoop Millionday round table

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- LAST NIGHT WE SAW A REPORT THAT THE WORLD BANK HAS SIGNED FOR THE LOAN TO IRAQ -- SO OFFICIAL AGREEMENT MADE

Millionday: MP for the Parliamentary Finance Committee Masood Haider, on Tuesday, the International Monetary Fund agreed to Iraq's request Baagheradh amount worth five billion dollars as part of the response to the financial crisis experienced by the country.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF HAS ALSO SECURED THEIR AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ

Millionday: Said Haider's "Eye Iraq News" that Iraq has the right to apply to the International Fund request in accordance with the law of the budget financial loan, pointing out that the government presented its request and received the fund approval and procedures are left to the Ministry of Finance and the IMF on the delivery amount.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS PART OF THE BUDGET DUE TO IRAQ FINANCIAL POSITION AND DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: He said, that there is the benefit of the International Fund imposed on each loan granted shall be the interest rate according to the size of the amount borrowed.

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister mention the appearance of Mohammed Saleh announced the approval of the International Monetary Fund to lend Iraq $ 800 million in government confirmed the existence of a future orientation to borrow from the IMF three billion dollars, noting it's simple and affordable benefits,

Millionday: SO THE BENEFIT OF TAKING ON THE DEBT THROUGH THE IMF IS THE LOW INTEREST RATE -- AND OBVIOUSLY THE ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIP AND CONFIDENCE IN IRAQ IS ALSO NEWS IN ITSELF AT THIS POINT

allinxpress: MD, do you think its probable that we wake up one day and see the exchange rate $3 or over?

Millionday: I THINK THAT IT IS PROBABLE THAT WE WAKE UP WITH THE INTERNATIONAL RATES CALCULATED -- I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT THE RATE WILL BE HOWEVER

1glen: This amount of money will not last them very long will it? Thanks

MILLIONDAY: ACCORDING TO WHAT I HAVE READ THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP AND LOANS

Millionday: I DON'T THINK THAT AMOUNT IS MUCH EITHER BUT THEY WILL GET MORE IT SEEMS -- GOOD POINT

allinxpress Millionday: Maybe Iraq wont make as much $ from the RV as the dinar investors will?

wmawhite allinxpress: Iraq will not make money when they reprince their currency.

Millionday: IRAQ AND THE GOAL OF A MARKET ECONOMY AND THE MANY REFORMS WILL BE WHAT THEY GAIN FROM

Millionday: THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE GLOBALLY WILL IMPACT THE BUSINESS`S OVERHEAD AND THEN AS WE KNOW THAT IMPACTS THE AVAILABLE FUNDS FOR THEM TO INVEST IN MORE PRODUCTS AND ALSO LABOR
Millionday: SO EACH BUSINESS WILL GAIN REVENUES FROM JUST THE FREEDOM TO DO BUSINESS GLOBALLY

Millionday: AND THEREFORE THE COUNTRY WILL GAIN -- THE MARKET EXPANDS -- AND THEY BECOME AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY THEMSELVES
Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: GOOD POINT WMWHITE

Millionday: Rumors about the possible bankruptcy of the treasury Iraq is far from the Health Wednesday that the economic sources said
He said economic expert on Zuhair al-Rubaie told / Source News / that Iraq has a large cash reserve in addition to gold
He noted that the coming stage will witness a major breakthrough after widening to the size of the source of global markets Nfotna

Millionday: NOTE -- COMING UP WILL BE THE WITNESS OF A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FINANCIALLY FOR IRAQ -- WHOOOPOW
Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>> after widening to the size of the source of global markets<<<<<<<< WHOOOPOW

MILLONDAY: For his part, member of the Finance Committee in the Parliament Masood Haider said Iraqi oil exports on the rise, and that Iraq is moving towards exceeded its financial crisis

Haider said that Iraq sold during the third month, the last value of $ 3.7 billion of crude oil, as well as other financial resources, and Haider revealed that Iraqi cash reserve now stands at $ 60 billion in addition to the amounts of gold.
The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, had confirmed earlier that Iraq is not bankrupt state

mudder: Millionday: NOTE -- COMING UP WILL BE THE WITNESS OF A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FINANCIALLY FOR IRAQ -- WHOOOPOW... Just a joke....lol

Millionday: SO THE REPORTS OUT THERE STATING THAT IRAQ IS GOING TO CRASH ECONOMICALLY -- ARE NOT TRUE AND WHY?

allinxpress: Because they are LOADED lol
.VIP.clay: gold and reserves and crude
allinxpress: and natural gas, sulfur, minerals...

Millionday: BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO WITNESS A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH AFTER ---- AFTER --- AFTER --- WIDENING TO THE SIZE OF THE SOURCE OF GLOBAL MARKETS ---
WHOOOPOW NOTHING LIKE GOOD NEWS

allinxpress: Do you agree that a gradual float in value makes more sense now?

Millionday: I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WILL ENTER THE MARKET WITH THE DINAR BUT AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THE IRAQI GOV -- AND ALSO HAVE SEEN WITH THE ORDERS GIVEN WITH THE DIRECTIVES -- THEY WILL DO THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION FIRST TO ENTER THE MARKET

Millionday: THEY WILL HAVE TO CALCULATE THE DINAR VALUE FIRST AND THEN HOW IT IS IN THE MARKET WILL BE SEEN

wmawhite: Why would Iraq ever want the rest of the world to determine the value of its currency by floating it???? Answer:.....NEVER!!!!

Millionday: THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO PUT THE CURRENCY AS IT GAINS ---- NOT JUST FLOAT OR FIXED -- THE MARKET HAS MORE OPTIONS -- THE THING IS THIS ----- EITHER WAY (UNKNOWN TO MANY) -- CBI HAS THE POWER TO ADJUST THE RATE TO AVOID INFLATION

Millionday: THE CENTRAL BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO ADJUST THE RATE AND USE OTHER TOOLS TO MINIMIZE INFLATION -- IN FACT THAT IS THEIR JOB --
Millionday: I HAVE THAT IN INK

Millionday: DEFINITION of 'Floating Exchange Rate'
A country's exchange rate regime where its currency is set by the foreign-exchange market through supply and demand for that particular currency relative to other currencies. Thus, floating exchange rates change freely and are determined by trading in the forex market. This is in contrast to a "fixed exchange rate" regime.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
In some instances, if a currency value moves in any one direction at a rapid and sustained rate, central banks intervene by buying and selling its own currency reserves (i.e. Federal Reserve in the U.S.) in the foreign-exchange market in order to stabilize the local currency. However, central banks are reluctant to intervene, unless absolutely necessary, in a floating regime.

Millionday: NOTE -- SO THE CURRENCY (DINAR) WAS NOT ON THE MARKET AND WAS NOT IMPACTED BY THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND (MARKET ECONOMY) BUT WE DID SEE THAT CBI USED THE SALE OF THE DINAR IN AUCTIONS TO MINIMIZE INFLATION TO HOLD THE CURRENCY IMPOSED RATE -- THAT PROVED THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR JOB OF CONTROL

Millionday: Baghdad parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, Wednesday, for her study project the universal use of the smart card in government departments. The committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri's "Qurtas News" that "fictitious names that appeared in many of the ministries and government departments to employees do not exist and receive salaries as well for a way to pay the old staff salaries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REPORT THAT STATED THE SMART CARD HAD BEEN ISSUED WITH FAKE NAMES IS NOT ACCURATE

Millionday: Committee called on to put a project in collaboration with the government, which is relying on the smart card to pay employees' salaries. " He Jubouri that "this project is under study and discussion within the Commission on how to use it and ways executing him," noting that "the project could be reflected positively on the work of the financial transactions of the Iraqi state.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PROJECT OF THE SMART CARD BEING USED FOR GOVERNMENTAL PAYMENT IS >>>>>>>FOR UNIVERSAL USE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Millionday: He Jubouri that "smart card will reveal the money you spend for employees in an expeditious manner and Amina size, as well as being a civilized state employee wherever he goes, at any time it is possible to receive his salary in addition to the possibility of saving part of his money if he wants ".

Millionday: SO THIS IS A HUGE HUGE --- WHOOOOPOW
Millionday: THE DINAR WOULD HAVE TO BE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED IN ORDER FOR THIS TO BE USED ---

Millionday: YOU MAY ASK WHY -- THE REASON IS THAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS --ON A CARD -- IT IS STILL FUNDED BY THE DINAR
Millionday: THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF TENDER -- SO HUGE AND VERY GOOD NEWS -- OBVIOUSLY THE PAY THEY ARE DEMANDING WILL BE PAY THAT IS GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED
Millionday: WHOOOPOW

1glen: Have they given any hint as to when the Smart Card will be issued and activated?

Millionday: THEY HAVE STATED THAT PAY FO RAPRIL WILL BE SENT TO KURDISTAN AND ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR CITIZENS TOO AND ALSO THE DEMAND WAS GIVEN (WITH NO EXCEPTION) TO GET THE CARDS TO ALL RECIPIANTS --
Millionday: SO THIS APPEARS TO BE VERY QUICK AND NOT A LONG TIME

Millionday: THIS IS A WHOOOPOW

Holly1: what card do they use now to shop on amazon .. do u know and ty

Millionday: I DO NOT KNOW Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME - I WILL TRY TO FIND OUT THOUGH

Marilynjoy: When will the Global Price Index be calculated? Have any idea how long that takes?

Millionday: THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO DO THE CALCULATION BUT IT WOULD BE THROUGH DATA ENTRY SO IT SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING THAT TAKES A LONG TIME

jtank: how are they doing on the credit rating?

Millionday: I HAVE NOT FOUND A CHANGE IN ANY REPORT THAT SAYS THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE OTHER CREDIT RATING

faith1: got bumped ,, but didn't we read months ago the calculations are done and the data is also entered,,, just needs implemented,,, right ?? do I remember this correct millionday ? so this is an adjustment which will continue to adjust as they grow,,, the data simply needs .... needs activated ... ??

Millionday: THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME OF THE DATA BUT I AM NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE COMPLETED WHAT RATE THEY WILL USE -- IMO THE RATE WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED ON WHEN THE PROGRAM WAS WRITTEN BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION -- NO INK TO SHOW FOR IT
Millionday: I DO HAVE HOWEVER HOW IT IS DETERMINED
Millionday: LET ME GET IT AND WE WILL SEE HOW IT IS CALCULATED

Millionday: The economic indicators used to forecast an exchange rate are the same ones used to determine the overall economic health of a country. The gross domestic product (GDP), consumer price index (CPI), producer price index (PPI), employment data and interest rates are all key determining factors of a country’s foreign exchange rates

Millionday: NOTE -- THESE THINGS WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO THEM THROUGH THEIR DATA SYSTEM EASILY

Millionday: Exchange rates are among the top factors that distinguish the health of a country's economy. Also known as a forex rate, the foreign exchange rate is the value of the currency of one nation in relation to another nation's currency.

The GDP) of a country is a representation of the dollar value of goods and services that have been produced within that country, generally over the span of one year.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GDP IS THE GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT

Millionday: The GDP may also be thought of as the basic size of the country's economy. Changes in the GDP reveal changes in economic growth and can directly impact the relative value of a country’s currency.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GROWTH OF A COUNTRY` VALUE SHOWS IN THE GDP FROM RAISE IN THE VALUE OF GOODS AND SERVICES INCREASE

faith1: cool beans ! WOW Thanks,,, so the calculation (sss) will adjust according to what the market will bear,,, so enter the data based on your true value ( assets and get on with the show !! The Market will bear well ,, IF they have power,, buying power,, show your people the value... ! Lord Help Us !!!

Millionday: A high GDP reflects larger production rates, an indication of a greater demand for that country's products. An increase in demand for a country's goods and services generally translates into an increased demand for the country's currency.

Millionday: NOTE -- WHEN THE COUNTRY`S GDP RAISES -- (ADDED INVESTORS AND PRODUCTION ETC) -- IT RAISES THE DEMAND FOR THE DINAR IN THIS CASE --

Millionday: The CPI is another important indicator for investors and economists and is a metric for changes in price of a predetermined group of goods and services which are bought by households within a country. The CPI is used to track price changes and reflect inflation rates. A rise in prices on the CPI indicates a weakening in the purchase power of the country's currency. Especially high inflation relative to inflation rates in other countries magnifies the effect of this factor.

Millionday: NOTE -- WHEN THE PRICES GO UP FOR CUSTOMERS IT SHOWS THAT THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY IS GOING DOWN -- THE RAISE IN PRICES IS DONE TO ADJUST THE GDP /PROFITS ETC SO THE CALCULATION ADJUSTS THE VALUE - AS A TOOL

Tex1: Thank You very much for the detailed explanation

Millionday: The PPI measures the average change in sale price of all raw goods and services, and it examines these changes from the viewpoint of the producer and not the consumer. The PPI and CPI are obviously interrelated; increased producer costs are most often passed on to consumers.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD BE THE INCREASED COST OF GETTING THE PRODUCTS IN COUNTRY -- THIS CAST IS EXPECTED TO GO DOWN FOR IRAQ DUE TO THE ENTRY TO A MARKET ECONOMY -- THEY WILL HAVE A BETTER CHOICE OF WHERE THEY CAN GET THINGS AND OPTIONS TO GET LESS EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS TO BE PASSED ON TO THE CONSUMER --

Millionday: Employment data is another indication of a country's exchange rate. Higher employment rates are typically a sign of higher demand for production of the country's goods, so it is therefore a signal that the value of a country's currency is higher.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL ALSO IMPACT THE VALUE IN THE DIRECT FUTURE WITH INVESTORS AND ALSO THEIR GROWTH ETC IN A MARKET ECONOMY
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Millionday: Greater demand for products and services from a country results in an increase in the number of workers required to meet the demand. Higher demand usually means a country is doing more exporting, and more foreign currency is being exchanged in favor of the home country.

Millionday: NOTE -- SO THE MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR CURRENCY IN THE FUTURE AS WELL

Millionday: One final indicator widely used to forecast the exchange rate of a country is the interest rate set by its central bank. A country offering higher interest rates is usually more appealing to investors than a country offering relatively lower rates.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THE EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE RELFECTIVE OF MANY THINGS AND MANY THINGS WILL SUPPORT IT BUT WILL ALSO SHOW IN THE FUTURE AS THEY GROW AND EXPAND IN THE GLOBAL MARKET

ernier: we keep comparing and most expecting the rate to be the same or better than the prewar rate, however, do we know what the amount of dinar that was in circulation then and now? Seems that would be a determing factor in the value. If there is two or three times the dinar, could it still be that high

Millionday: THE AMOUNT OF BILLS IN CIRCULATION WOULD NOT BE A DECIDING FACTOR
Millionday: THE REASON THE BILLS WOULD NOT BE A DETERMINING FACTOR IS THAT IT WAS TO SUPPORT AN IMPOSED RATE

RML: Investment in sovereign nations is usually through the over-the-counter purchase of their bonds (short and long-term debt); and, if we (the investment public) cannot purchase IQD-denominated bonds because they have yet to be issued, how can we (the investment public) "buy into" Iraq unless they release IQD-denominated bonds? Hmmm?!
Thanks, MD, for all your efforts.

Millionday: THEY HAVE STATED THAT THEY WILL BE SOLD THROUGH THE ISX SO THIS WOULD IMO (THE INVESTMENT PUBLIC) BE USED TO SUPPORT THE 'PROGRAM RATE' WITH SO MUCH BEING RETARDED BY THE SANCTIONS -- THE TOOLS THAT THEY CAN USE BEFORE MOVING TO A MARKET ECONOMY ARE MINIMAL -- I AGREE -- SO THE BONDS WOULD SEEM TO ME A TOOL FOR SUPPORT -- AND A VERY GOOD POINT RML -- BECAUSE THEY WOULD THEN BE DISCUSSING SOMETHING COMING AFTER THE FACT

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY TO ME THEY WILL HAVE TO USE CONTRACTS ALREADY IN PLACE AND SOME VERY INTERESTING CALCULATING TO DETERMINE THE RATE -- THE FIGURES THAT GO INTO THE EQUATION ARE NOT ALL DETERMINED YET..SMILE

Millionday: HOWEVER THEY HAVE SHOWN A LOT OF DiVERSITY

Millionday: Maysan province, speaking on condition Council, on Wednesday, the application of customs tariffs in the post-Christan applied first and the rest of Iraq's provinces on the voters, to wait to apply at the moment.

waikikikc: Do you have any ideas of why Tony and DC are so excited saying that Iraq and everyone is saying that this is happening now?

Millionday: OH -- THANK YOU SWAN -- NO I HAVE NO IDEA BUT HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT --- IMO IT COULD HAPPEN AT ANYTIME -- SOME STEP IN THE ACTIVATION OF THE REFORMS WOULD REQUIRE FOR FAIR TRADE ETC THE CALCULATION TO BE DONE AND SET IMO

Millionday: He said council member Mohammed Majid told / information / that "the provincial council voted unanimously during today's session to postpone the application of the customs tariff because of its burden on the citizen Almisana law known as low-income."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY VOTED TODAY TO HOLD OFF ON THE TAX BEING APPLIED DUE TO THE IMPACT ON THE LOW INCOME RIGHT NOW

Millionday: He added that "The Council stipulated that the application of the customs tariff law in Maysan post applied in the Kurdistan region and the rest of the governorates of Iraq and not to exclude the region from."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS VOTE APPLIED TO MAYSAN PROVINCE BUT WILL BE APPLIED IN KURDISTAN AND OTHER PROVINCES

Millionday: Pointing out that "most of the financial consequences of the laws apply to citizens across the country and exclude Kurdistan and includes only the privileges which is a mockery and disregard for the rights of the rest of the provinces.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS WILL NOT GO OVER WELL AND I EXPECT TO SEE MORE ON THIS AS IT BECOMES KNOWN --

Millionday: TONIGHTS NEWS IS PACKED -- SO DONT MISS IT----- Stay tuned Terbo, I know you like her!  lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum