Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015

+4
Kevind53
HezekiaH
BritishBulldog
chilimama
8 posters

Go down

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 Empty TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:33 pm

They received the package over the weekend! 
This was in response to a caller asking, "Did you receive the package? and they said YES!   Then she clarified she meant packages she had sent.   It was a telling slip!!!  YEA HAW!

Tony:  I AM SUPERFANTASTIC TODAY!   GOOD NEWS!
DC's Bottom line: I am pretty, excited. . . Extremely excited! . . . Very excited and have been for awhile now!   It gets better and better! Don't know how much we can say without revealing the plan. Going to stay generic. Iraq prepared. Actions taken place.   The actions that we needed were done.  We know it is absolutely a GO!

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  What does here mean?  Finally "here" means HERE! 

I think we should see something in the next 4 - 5 days. I'm really excited about that. . . Not a guarantee and not a promise, but with all that we've heard going on it could easily happen.

A WORD ABOUT OKIE:  Tony said he's 73, sick with shingles, gone through loss of son, daughter in hospital and people still calling him at 2 and 3 am number.  He's still trying to do the best for everyone and he's still getting calls all time of the day and night.  Tony said he's a legit guy with awesome contacts.  Tony's bottom line is leave Okie alone.

TONY IS looking for guy who did TNT polo shirts, rings and cups a few years ago. 

Send contact info to Pam please.
IRAQ:   All agencies, ministries prepared. Tony: Hearing this morning, people in Iraq feeling good, as they hear it is "here" too.

• TV/Mosques 

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:   ZIM: .15 and 6 zero lop and still in the basket. 

• Rate Change Notification:   DC said, currency dealers, banks, those licensed by UST are on a call and update list. Typically get 24-48 hour notice for change. 

UNITED STATES:    preparing for last 4-5 days.  Banks still on call and in place for reasons that are self-evident.  Banks, security staff all in place.

• 800#’s/Packages:  They received the package over the weekend.  This was in response to a caller asking, "Did you receive the package? and they said YES!   Then she clarified she meant packages she had sent.   It was a telling slip!!!  YEA HAW!

• Background Checks for Exchangers:  Doing a quick background check to make sure your not a criminal. Don't want the money going to bed people and looking to see how we obtained the currency we are exchanging.   If there is a warrant for your arrest as an exchanger you are looking at trouble.  If it's a family member, as long as money is legitimate and it's going to legitimate area, DC said it would be okay.

• Groups:      

EXCHANGING:   DC says you don't need a receipt to exchange and Tony says but the bank may require it to know where it came from.   Some early exchangers have already been questioned about a receipt.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

TONY:  Hopefully be a short day.  Short week.  I’m really excited.  DC is excigted.  We received nothing but good info last 12-24 hours and shortly before this call started.  Iraq has told their people it is “here.”  We’ve been told it’s here.  Using our definition of here.  Just a matter of seeing it.

It’s in a good place.  Everyone excited .. . cautious. .. touchy.  Not a lot of negative.  Know people are saying we still need to wait for certain things.  Other things are still being done and still pushing for things to be done by this weekend to make things even better.  You have reason to be happy whether you know it or not.

Their bank was open on a Friday.  We are at another level of never happened before that we know of.  They did not make announcement today, but not because they couldn’t have but because they chose not too.  Another couple days won’t hurt us.  . . . Hopefully I won’t do a call on Friday.  Prefer today or tomorrow.  If we have to will do one Sat./Sun.

The people over there absolutely feel it is here this time.  . . Thanks everybody.

These notes are updated as the call progresses.  I got back to Phoenix last night so everything for posting these notes is back to normal. Yea! 

-- Edited by sunny on Wednesday 29th of April 2015 10:33:10 AM

-- Edited by sunny on Wednesday 29th of April 2015 10:40:47 AM
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 Empty Re: TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:56 pm

And on Friday when it still hasn't happened....Everything is still superfantastic and we're super excited blah blah poo poo
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 Empty Re: TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 pm

AFTER THE CALL THE CHAT WAS ALL ABUZZ ABOUT THEM GETTING "THE PACKAGE" AND AB CAME INTO CHAT AND SAID THIS...

Already Blessed wrote 
1m ago
PACKAGES....NOBODY AT TNT HAS REC'D "THE PACKAGE" YET AND AS DC HAS STATED....WILL NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL RV HAPPENS....SO FORGET ABOUT IT...WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE GOING TO BE

Already Blessed wrote 
moments ago
BOTTOM LINE.....NO MATTER WHAT WAS SAID OR WHAT WAS HEARD OR EVEN IF THEY ARE THE SAME.....WE DON'T HAVE ANY EXCHANGE PACKAGE YET....NUFF SAID

THEN PEOPLE STARTED TO TELL THE PERSON THAT MADE THE CLIFF NOTES THAT SHE WAS WRONG, AND SHE SAID SHE STANDS BY WHAT SHE WROTE AS IT WAS VERBATIM AND EVEN WHEN IT WAS SAID ON THE CALL.

Re:  They received the package over the weekend! 
This was in response to a caller asking, "Did you receive the package? and they said YES!   Then she clarified she meant packages she had sent.   It was a telling slip!!!  YEA HAW!
I stand by what I posted.  I was not the only one who heard it.  
Actual verbatim conversation at the 21:24 minute mark on the mp3 recording:
"Caller:  I just want to know, if the two of you received your package over the weekend.
(pregnant pause) DC:  Yep, we’re not going to get into it in public.  Tony:  Okay!
Caller:  No, no, that I mean that I sent you.  Dc:  Uh, Oh, yes!   Yes, yes, yes!"  (lots of laughter at this point from both Tony and DC.)

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:45 pm

SHE IS IN CHAT DEFENDING HERSELF, GOODNESS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER HEARING IT THEY ARGUE JUST B/C AB SAID THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS SAID. 

YET AGAIN I AM EVER SO THANKFUL TO BE A PART OF THIS SITE, WHERE ADULTS HAVE ADULT CONVERSATIONS.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, we must be close if Tony got the package!!!!

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:57 pm

OH NO AB IS STILL SPOUTING OFF SAYING THAT IT WAS NOT SAID

Already Blessed wrote 
26s ago
I CALLED TONY TO CLARIFY AND THEN JUST LISTENED TO THE RECORDING AND DC SAID, "WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT TILL IT'S PUBLIC" (THE PACKAGE)

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 pm

APPALOOSA wrote 
2m ago
We should all relax and breath in and out......why would TONY/DC or any TNT not tell us the truth....................lets all relax about the package.....isn't the news great enough knowing just how close we are.........Please ........

I USE TO THINK APP WAS ONE OF THE SMARTER ONES BUT ALAS NOPE....THEY WON'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH B/C THEY ARE LIARS DIPSH$T. OK DONE W/MY RANT.

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:46 pm

The only package they got was a sack of crap someone set fire to and left on their door step after ringing the bell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2805820865  TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2805820865  TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2805820865  TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:52 pm

You can clearly hear what is said if you have a set of functioning ears. This shows you how deeply under the influence of the koolaid these morons really are, if they are letting someone tell them something different than what their own ears heard.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 pm

If they are doing back ground checks on people exchanging to make sure they aren't a bad guy then Tony may never get his money.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:12 pm

FairyDmac wrote:If they are doing back ground checks on people exchanging to make sure they aren't a bad guy then Tony may never get his money.
I'm sorry...but background checks to exchange money are bullshit. As long as you aren't on check systems to prevent you from opening an account. If you have legitimate currency, proper identification,  and a legitimate account with the bank...why the hell would they not want you to put millions of dollars in to their bank?[size=40] And when exactly do they plan on doing these background checks? During the supposed 20 minute appointment that we get after we call the non-existent 800#?  If i remember rightly...when I opened my business accounts at Chase it took more than 20 minutes...and they already had my info in their system! [/size]

[size=47]Soooooooo many holes in their stupid stories it's unbelievable. [/size]
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:
FairyDmac wrote:If they are doing back ground checks on people exchanging to make sure they aren't a bad guy then Tony may never get his money.

Yeah, I was just making a joke. Sometimes I don't think Tony realizes that when he warns member of people stealing from them he is talking about himself. I don't believe a word that comes out of that lying conman.
I'm sorry...but background checks to exchange money are bullshit. As long as you aren't on check systems to prevent you from opening an account. If you have legitimate currency, proper identification,  and a legitimate account with the bank...why the hell would they not want you to put millions of dollars in to their bank?[size=40] And when exactly do they plan on doing these background checks? During the supposed 20 minute appointment that we get after we call the non-existent 800#?  If i remember rightly...when I opened my business accounts at Chase it took more than 20 minutes...and they already had my info in their system! [/size]

[size=47]Soooooooo many holes in their stupid stories it's unbelievable. [/size]
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:45 am

Give Tony the 'needle', and be done with it- He's no good to himself, or anyone else, NOW there's some truth for y'all- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:53 am

FairyDmac wrote:
BritishBulldog wrote:

Yeah, I was just making a joke.  Sometimes I don't think Tony realizes that when he warns member of people stealing from them he is talking about himself.   I don't believe a word that comes out of that lying conman.

Yep...Even Pam warns people to be aware of the "Charming Scoundrels" not realizing that she is really talking about them. Kind of reverse psychology...

TNT Tony CC Cliff Notes for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:31 am

Another good one is Pam and Tony warning people to be careful about doing business with people you meet on the internet.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 am

ssmith wrote:Another good one is Pam and Tony warning people to be careful about doing business with people you meet on the internet.

I LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE THAT HAHAHAHA
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum