Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan

Go down

Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan Empty Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Fears of a relapse in the oil deal with the Kurdistan 141113182621_640x360

Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to expand Iraq's oil exports under control unless it gets what he described as "setback" in the oil deal with the Kurdistan region.

And Abdul-Mahdi was speaking after the third periodic report of the consultative meeting, with ministers and officials of the Ministry of Oil and the former, in order to benefit from their expertise in the development of the oil sector and to maximize production.

He said the oil minister, according to a statement his office, that "there is making a mighty effort in order to maximize exports, where we believe that this is under control unless you get a setback in the agreement signed with the province on Kirkuk and Kurdistan exports."

"If we maintain these contexts we can meet the requirements of 3.3 million barrels a day, and even more than that."

He pointed out that Abdul-Mahdi, "the ministry will depend on a preliminary communication, integration and continuity," stressing "eagerness to cooperate and rely on former ministers and agents who worked in the ministry, to take advantage of their expertise."

He pointed out that "toward the past to take advantage of the expertise possessed by his predecessors," stressing "the need to rely on Iraqi minds in the development of the oil sector."

He explained Abdul-Mahdi, said that "the meeting included discussions and conversations about oil prices and licensing contracts and the agreement that has been achieved with the region, as well as the work of the refineries mechanism and the process of distribution and storage, and all the things Alta_khas t work of the ministry," referring to "register opinions are very important, will follow later in meetings the next. "

The meeting was attended by a number of former ministers as well as some agents, including Hussain al-Shahristani and Thamer Ghadhban and Hashem al-Hashemi, a former agent of the Ministry of Oil Ahmed Chandler, according to the statement.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum