Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?

3 posters

Go down

Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  Empty Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:03 am

For awhile now, Glenn has been expressing true concern over the threat of mass Christian genocide at the hands of ISIS. This morning on radio, Glenn was joined by Johnnie Moore, author of Defying ISIS to discuss the real threat of radical Islam, and the ongoing atrocities being enacted in the name of religion. If you think the threat only lies overseas, think again.

Rough Transcript Below:

GLENN: Johnnie, you have been overseas. You’ve been there. You’ve seen it. Can you describe what your — what you’ve seen and what you know and.

JOHNNIE: Well, I’ll tell you. All of us have seen something. Right? We’ve seen the beheadings. We’ve heard the stories of 9-year-old Yazidi girls coming back, having escaped an ISIS-controlled city. Coming back pregnant. Having been raped by 10 people. We’ve heard about all this stuff. But what I can tell you, what is actually happening is ten times as bad as anything you have seen or heard. All the beheadings. All the sex trafficking. All the human slavery. 5,000 Yazidi women trafficked in one fell swoop on one day. All of it, everything you’ve heard, multiply it by ten, that’s exactly what’s happening. And it’s happening in more places than we think. ISIS controls one contiguous piece of land that’s largely than the United Kingdom. They in effect control Libya, the whole northeast of Nigeria, all of Somalia, parts of Kenya, parts of Egypt. I mean, this is a serious, serious, serious moment.

GLENN: Since the last time we spoke just a couple of weeks ago, another group of Christians were executed. They were decapitated. It was horrific to watch it. I put it on my television show, what, two nights ago. When the edit team brought it down, they had sanitized it. I said, no, bring it back into edit. I want to show the decapitations. And I want you to listen because it’s in English, what they’re saying. And what they’re saying is, this is a message in blood to the people of the cross. And it won’t stop here. In fact, it won’t stop until we kill or convert all Christians.

JOHNNIE: Yeah. In fact, the executioner is speaking perfect English.

GLENN: Perfect English.

JOHNNIE: He says, we don’t know what to do with these Christians. We gave them the opportunity to convert. They refuse to convert. We gave the opportunity to pay their tax. They won’t pay their tax. So we’re just going to kill them. And you can rest assured, if they have the opportunity to do it here, they’ll do it here. In fact, Glenn, you’ve been saying this longer than anyone else, more than a month ago, you were predicting that ISIS would target churches in Europe. What happened yesterday?

The big news out of France. A jihadist is caught in Paris. His car is filled with weapons. There’s very, very clear indications. Maps and other details. He was on his way to two churches in Paris. I mean, this is all happening. This is ISIS attempting to wipe Christianity off of the planet. Now, listen, I know you listen to all the people from the government. Oh, the press releases. All these — this isn’t religious violence. This isn’t just about Christians. But the fact is, ISIS put on the front page of their magazine, Dabiq, in October, they put St. Peter’s Square. The most famous Christian monument on planet earth. And atop the Egyptian obelisk on St. Peter’s Square, they superimposed an ISIS flag. Every single speech, every single written communication, by Baghdadi has said that they’ll march all the way to Rome. And what’s awful about this is that these people are treating women and children for their faith alone like animals.

GLENN: If you’re five, if you’re five and a female, you are deemed appropriate for the sex slave trade.

JOHNNIE: Yeah. GLENN: And what’s happening is, they’re taking these — these 5-year-old girls, and they are keeping them holed up some place for the soldiers. So the soldiers go out and fight, and then they can have their way with a 5-year-old girl. That’s what they’re doing.

JOHNNIE: Yeah, they have whole slave markets where they’re selling them. And the price list, by the way, are characterized by age and religion. So on an ISIS slave market in Syria, you can —

GLENN: Hang on just a second. Johnnie, really describe this. Because we saw a slave market. The only time we’ve seen a slave market is in the movie Roots when I was growing up. That’s what this is. They are open slave markets of women and children. And there is a menu. A price list. And Johnnie has one. So explain it.

JOHNNIE: Yeah. So ISIS comes into a town. They kill the men. They behead them or they execute them. Shooting them in the head. Then they take the women. Then they put them on slave markets. The price list. The actual price list for the slave markets characterizes the women by age and by religion. And so a woman that’s over 50 years old, that’s a Christian or Yazidi, you can buy for about 50 US dollars. A child, a little girl that’s between one and nine years old that is a Christian or a Yazidi, you can buy on these ISIS slave markets for $170. We’re not talking about isolated incidents. This is not ISIS kidnapped a dozen people here or there and they’re putting them on these markets. We have documentation that ISIS has kidnapped thousands of women, thousands of women. And nearly every single one of them that faces this awful fate is raped, not once or twice, but dozens and dozens of times. That’s what’s crazy about all this. Just yesterday the big news story broke that the pentagon had released a map of Iraq. And this map showed that ISIS had lost 25 to 30 percent of their territory. But in actuality, when you look at the map, it doesn’t show the areas in which ISIS has advanced. It doesn’t show the area that they’ve grown. It’s a propaganda piece by our own United States government, showing that they’re doing more. They’re paying attention to it. Yet on the map, you don’t even see Syria on the map. This is what I’ve been crying about non-stop. You know, I’m a Christian. Right? I really, really, really care about these Christian communities. These are 2000-year-old Christian communities. They’ve survived Ghengis Khan. In the 21st century, they’re facing this total elimination. If I weren’t religious at all, if these weren’t my brothers and sisters in Christ, if I had any power in any place of power, any government in the world, like just the crimes against women and children, the kids that are being abused. The children that are being brainwashed and being forced to execute other people, that alone ought to compel our leaders to do more and do it quickly, but they aren’t.

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/04/23/should-americans-be-afraid-of-isis/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  Empty Re: Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm

I think every country should be on the watch for them.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?  Empty Re: Should Americans be afraid of ISIS?

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:38 pm

I AGREE

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum