Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens

Go down

The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens Empty The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:36 am

The Iraqi government lifted the roof of banking transactions for citizens Automatic_cash_machine_iraq_23082010zaqw2

Baghdad, The Iraqi government approved on Thursday a law allowing citizens to withdraw money from their bank accounts up to 100 million dinars (US $ 84 388), only after the passage of years since the adoption restrict fiscal drag system from banks at 25 million dinars ($ 21 thousand).

The move, according to observers, within the government's attempts to control the phenomenon of the adoption of the dollar in the Iraqi market through large daily transactions, Kelsafqat business, buying and selling real estate, because of the scarcity of local currency.

She said the Iraqi government , in a statement amounted to "the new Arab" a copy of it, "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed to raise the ceiling certified instruments issued by private banks from 25 million dinars to 100 million dinars maximum procedural transaction, which is by citizens with government departments. "

She added that "for the development of the private task banking sector decisions, and we are working on the establishment of the Ministry of Finance to compel government departments to accept certified instruments issued by private banks, and coordination between the Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of private banks to put controls and mechanisms are clear and specific to deposit employees and pensioners in private banks, including guarantee the rights of depositors, in addition to the establishment of the Iraqi Central Bank and government to study the possibility of banks lending to private banks to finance small and medium enterprises. "

He continued: "The Committee decided that the Trade Bank of Iraq to open lines of credit to the private banks, under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq, and the emphasis on activating the role of the financial court, as stipulated by the banks, according to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq and not to resort to other courts."

It was also decided also discuss "the possibility to take advantage of the reserve requirement for private banks, and the approval of the recommendations controls letters of guarantee, and the emphasis on Finance and the Central Bank on the opening credits to the private banks up to 10 million dollars without passing through the Iraqi Trade Bank."

He stressed the Council, according to the same statement, that "the economic committee and sent to the bank Rafidain and Rasheed deposit part of their money to the private banks, in exchange for soft benefits, the private investment of these funds in investment projects of private banks, and the establishment of the Iraqi Central Bank to submit a draft deposit guarantee the necessary speed ".

As has been the "special private banks urged to find partnerships with international banks to create investment opportunities and operation of labor," in addition to "educate citizens to deposit their money in banks."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum