Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Homeless man sends donations to TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Homeless man sends donations to TNT

5 posters

Go down

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Empty Homeless man sends donations to TNT

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm

I only started watching Twitter after Tony did his big "get the word out on Twitter campaign" 18 months or so ago, but the guy below has posted A LOT in the time since then.  Here's a couple screen caps.

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Iqd2_zpsworoaagl

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Iqd1_zps8q0x6zvx

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Iqd3_zpswmuwsxb6

Homeless.  Disabled.  Poor.  Has all of his net worth in hyperinflated currencies (or paper that isn't even a currency, like the zim dollar) that have zero chance of significant appreciation.

Think about what this guy could do if he, as he says, has millions of each of these currencies.  It'd be enough money to rent himself a cheap apartment, buy himself some decent looking clothes, and go out and get a job.  Instead of that, because of the gurus and all the investors reinforcing what the gurus are saying (and even if you think all the gurus are liars, but are still saying that the RV could happen, you're still backing up the basic premise of the con artist gurus), this guy is holding onto all his currency and living on the street.

So when someone asks me "if you don't believe in the RV why are you wasting your time posting", just reference this thread.  And mostly that has happened at other sites, but pretty sure it happens here as well.  I wish I'd copied and pasted every story I've ever heard about the damage the RV scam has caused over the years, but unfortunately I didn't.  Many of them are (or were, haven't checked lately) available from Tony himself, in his "Tell us your dinar story" type threads that he made public.  Needless to say, the RV/GCR scam has caused or contributed to immeasurable financial problems, breakups, divorces, bankruptcies, etc.  Possibly even some suicides.  The damage the scam has done is really immeasurable.  So anyone that has the audacity to question my motives, think about that.

Mr Englishman here is a lost cause.  It's sad, but anyone that has listened to (and believed wholeheartedly) Okie and Tony for so long, I don't think there's anything that can be done for them.  They're so far divorced from reality that there's no way to reach them.  But not everyone is like that. Which is why it's important for when, some newcomer googles dinar/RV, that they see some action truth about it. And this site is damn near the last one that'll let anyone tell the truth without immediately censoring and banning them, so props to Ponee for allowing it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Empty Re: Homeless man sends donations to TNT

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 am

I've tried to talk sense into Englishman for a year but like u said he's to far gone. I've awakened at least a couple of 1000 #wearethepeople since Jan 2014 and really except for a few newcomers the rest are in the land of OZ and don't want to hear anything about the turd being a conman or the rv a scam. I've been attacked and my accounts suspended 100s of times but I still try and wake up the newcomer. Turd has given out my phone number on his calls a couple of times but it has back fired bc I end up talking sense into a few of his diehard koolaid kiddies lol. I've been Mike Diston, Al Aziz and countless others but I use my real name now Kenny but FTTT, Matters, and a few others gang up and get me suspended for harassment but I've complained to twitter about TNT TONY countless times using twitter to run his scam but bc he has 241,000 followers I guess it's ok lol. PEACE PEOPLE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Homeless man sends donations to TNT Empty Re: Homeless man sends donations to TNT

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 am

I love reading tweets like this. These people are delusional as hell...and it's beyond sad...its gotten to the point of humorous now. These twitter warriors spend hours dropping the latest TNT catchphrases...think that banks and the infamous "PTB" have people sitting around reading said tweets and acting upon them???  It is just insane. 

How is a tweet containing the words PTB and Banks going to make a difference???  Do these sheeple think that random tweets talking about how dumb they are for spending their life savings on currently worthless currencies, are going to do anything but show home dumb they are for spending their life savings on currently worthless currencies???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 pm

The latest from Mr. Englishman from Twitter.....

Mr Englishman@nonenone6
@cgm807
this what someone as done about me take look at the link
@nonenone6 https://www.dinardaily.net/t42824-homeless-man-sends-donations-to-tnt#241405 … #wearethepeople

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Wouldn't it be entertaining to have picketers outside courthouse that catches the news station attention on the day Tony gets sentenced. Maybe that would wake some people up so they can move on and actually better their situations.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 am

He's my favorite TNT IDIOT on twitter I've made his life in the dumpster hell LMAO Here's some tweets Mr Englishman ‏[ltr]@nonenone6[/ltr]  10h
10 hours ago
@cgm807 @gkilti I do and twitter should ban him. He will see when we exchange and he is poor. Thanks  Mr Englishman ‏[size=13][ltr]@nonenone6[/ltr]  11h[/size]
11 hours ago
@cgm807 @gkilti it's hard he keeps using different usernames and harassing me I keep reporting him but I will not give in its just hard 4 me Here he thinks I'm a TNT TURD follower in Baghdad LMAO Mr Englishman ‏[size=13][ltr]@nonenone6[/ltr]  Aug 17[/size]
@ramyzuar thank you and I hope all of you in Iraq as a better life when it's over and.your country as the dinar baking too a good value. That's to

Ramy Al-zubaidie
[ltr]@ramyzuar Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 Homeless man sends donations to TNT 3508649203 [/ltr]
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum