Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Millionday News 4/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 4/21/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday News 4/21/15 Empty Millionday News 4/21/15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Millionday: Revealed the economy parliamentary committee introduced a number of new items on the investment law to promote the reality of investment for the country.
A member of the Committee Ali Sobhi al-Maliki "of the Euphrates," that "The committee worked through their meetings on the introduction of a number of important items, which will help to attract the largest number of investors, to promote the reality public investment to the country, including the activation of the single window to facilitate the work of investors Law.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE AMENDED THE INVESTMENT LAW --- AND LOOK AT HOW -- WHOOPOW --- THIS IS TO PROMOTE THE LARGEST INVESTORS -- TO OPEN THE SINGLE WINDOW--AND PROMOTE THE REALITY PUBLIC INVESTMENT TO THE COUNTRY -- WOW

Millionday: He added, Subhi "The House of Representatives read the second reading of the investment law," calling the political blocs to "vote on the law as soon as possible.

It is said that the House of Representatives had read yesterday's second reading of the draft Second Amendment Act of Investment Law No. {13} for the year 2006.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THIS GOES ON TO SAY THAT YESTERDAY -- AS WE READ -- THE INVESTMENT LAW WAS READ FOR THE SECOND TIME

TimandJulie: I have also seen from many currency pros, that that IMF grany will put a major hold on RV, your thoughts

Millionday: MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT IT IS GREAT NEWS AND IS ALL ABOUT THE BEST FINANCIAL POSITION FOR IRAQ AND THE DEVELOPMENT THEY ARE RACING FORWARD TO ACHIEVE

TimandJulie: so your saying it has no effect on an RV

Millionday: NOT A HOLD UP -- SOMETHING WAITED FOR FOR THE REFORMS AND ALSO FOR THE LOWEST DEBT -- AS FAR AS GLOBAL DEBTS -- THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE GLOBAL INVESTMENT

Millionday: MY OPINION IS THAT THIS IS GREAT NEWS AND NOT A MOVE TAKEN LIGHTLY

Millionday: YES I THINK IT WILL IMPACT THE MONETARY POLICY ETC ---- CURRENCY MARKET FOR IRAQ -- JUST NOT IN THE WAY SOME ARE SAYING

Millionday: BRB WITH WHAT THE NEWS IS ABOUT THE IMF -- SMILE

Millionday: IMF decided Tuesday to provide emergency financial assistance to Iraq, so as to reduce overhead in better financial crisis suffered by the result of the decline in world oil prices and the expenses of the war on terrorism.
A statement by the Ministry of Finance received news agency public opinion (and babysit), that "were technical and detailed talks with the International Monetary Fund officials and team officials in Iraq Fund to help crystallize Fund for Iraq astray in the current financial crisis."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE PROVIDING THE FUNDS THAT ARE PUTTING THEM IN A NEGATIVE POSITION THAT IS NOT THE PLAN FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE REFORMS AS WE HAVE READ THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF ACTIVATING --- AS STATED HERE -- EMERGENCY FUNDING DUE TO THE OIL PRICES AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM (THEY DID NOT EXPECT)

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>
The statement added, "it was agreed that the Fund to provide emergency financial assistance, within the government and Ministry of Finance plans to reduce public expenditure."

The statement said that "the meeting was attended by the Minister of Finance, and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Director General of the budget, and general manager of public debt and general manager of the Iraqi Foreign Fund for Development."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS OBVIOUSLY FOR THE FOREIGN FUND FOR DEVELOPMENT ---AND THE MEETING WAS ATTENDED BY THE EXECUTIVE OFFICIALS

Millionday: >>
The Iraqi delegation held talks later with the legal department officials, and the Department of Accounting in the box to stand on the use of the government and the Ministry of Finance for funds SDR allocation in the 2015 budget.
Iraq has been suffering from a financial crisis due to the decline in world oil prices to the cost of retrieving the war against the terrorist organization Daash waged by Iraq for more than 10 months.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS IS FOR THE BUDGET OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2015 --
================================================== =

Millionday: Expect the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Naچervan Barzani, heading for the largest number of displaced people to the region in conjunction with the upcoming operation to liberate the city of Mosul and a number of other areas of Iraq, pointing to the need for the region to international aid and donations, particularly from the United Nations organizations.
Came Barzani's remarks during a meeting, the Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to Iraq Jan Kobash and his accompanying delegation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE PREPARING TO FREE MOSUL AND ALL AROUND AND ALSO -- THE GOOD NEWS IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE IMPACTED

Millionday: A statement from the presidency of the provincial government got long, a copy of Kobash spoke during the meeting about the past year's events in Iraq and in particular the terrorists "Daash" attacks on the province Kurdistan and a number of other areas in Iraq, and the resort of a large number of local and refugees displaced Syrians to the Kurdistan region, indicating that the form of a burden on the region who managed nevertheless to receive these displaced people, refugees and house them and help them really well.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE UN AND INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE PEOPLE DISPLACED

Millionday: He Kobash he will try his part, urged the Nations organizations United to provide the necessary assistance to displaced persons and refugees, adding that the international organization would support at the same time the efforts of the Kurdistan Regional Government to improve the situation of these refugees from the health and educational aspects and requirements of daily life. The statement noted that in another aspect of the meeting Kobash talked about relations between Erbil and Baghdad, which has seen remarkable progress, and that played a role in the political stability and more at the domestic level to Iraq, noting that the views of both sides were identical on the problem of "Daash."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HELP IS FOR IRAQIS AND FOR THE CITIZENS THERE FROM THE REGION

Millionday: The statement noted that the head of government region Naچervan Barzani pointed to the obstacles faced by the Kurdistan region, especially the recent problems that cropped up after the former Iraqi government to cut off the region's budget, which formed the many obstacles to the region, adding that he nevertheless managed to the people and Government of the Territory of embracing the vast number of refugees and displaced people who fled the brutality of terrorism.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS HAS BEEN ONGOING ASSISTANCE BUT AS WITH THE IRAQI FEDERAL -- THEY NEED TO INVEST THEIR FUNDS SO THEY NEED ASSISTANCE TO CARRY ON HELPING THESE PEOPLE AS PART OF HUMANITARIAN AID
================================================

Millionday: Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, on Tuesday, he and a month by July next will not be a problem in the salaries of employees.
A member of the committee MP, Ahmed Rashid, that "Iraq will raise the level of its oil exports , coupled with high oil prices for what promises to solve the problem salaries, "but he also said," but that there are many problems will continue to face economic situation in Iraq had to speed up the conduct of economic and financial reforms to prevent Currency deported from Iraq and keep the Federal Reserve. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAD TO SPEED UP THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL REFORMS -- SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Millionday: Abizaid Rashid, "The Finance Committee of the Parliament decided to meet with the three presidencies in addition to financial control and integrity in order to develop plans to prevent money laundering in Iraq and improve the financial situation in the Iraqi Federal Treasury and if all goes well, the financial situation of Iraq will be better to weakness at a time when expectations suggest that July will see the next quantum leap in imports of Iraq . "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING JULY WILL SEE A QUANTUM LEAP IN IMPORTS --- WOW -- A MONTH ACTUALLY SPELLED OUT AND EVERYTHING -- SMILE

Millionday: He pointed out that "the decline in the price of oil caused material losses Kurdistan Region of Iraq reached in March of this year, about $ 852 million, "adding that" the profits of oil companies operating in the province during the first three months of this year exceeded two billion dollars at the rate of 30% of the total Oil imports in the region under the oil prices the current region can not secure the salaries of its employees and conduct its affairs in the event of physical independence from Baghdad to sell its oil. "

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE ---- OPTIMISM -- THAT WE LOVE
Millionday: SMILE

MGM Millionday: Kinda sounds like after Ramadan doesnt it?

Millionday: IT SOUNDS AS IF THEY ARE EXPLAINING THE HARD TIMES IN THE LAST QUARTER WITH THE THREE MONTHS EXPLAINED SPECIFICALLY -- AND ARE STATING THAT BY JULY THIS WILL BEHIND AND NO WORRIES TO ME --- THIS IS THE BEST TRANSLATION I COULD GET US

puffdragon: I understand Iraq has the lowest extraction cost per barrel they make money anything over 22dollars brL correct?

Millionday: WOULD BE PROFIT YOU MEAN ?

puffdragon: Yes

Millionday: THEY ARE EXPANDING THE MARKET BASE SO MUCH WITH THE OIL PRODUCTS THE OVERHEAD IS SO CHANGING -- THEIR REFINERIES ARE GOING TO PRODUCE REVENUES BY WHAT I SEE AND THE LOSS OF THIS ABILITY FOR SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES --

Millionday: THE MARKETING FOR WHAT IRAQ CAN DO WITH THEIR OIL MARKET HAS NOT EVEN BEGUN YET IMO

Millionday: I WOULD SAY THEY ARE MODERNIZING AND THE OVERHEAD OS SO CHANGING DUE TO THAT

Millionday: HERE WE SEE THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE PRICES ARE EXPECTED TO BE UP BY JULY

Millionday: THAT IS MUCH SOONER THAN PREVIOUSLY STATED SO IT SEEMS BEHIND THE SCENES ACTION IS HELPING IN THIS AREA FOR IRAQ`S DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: MAKE SENSE?

puffdragon: Yes thanks MD

Bentley: If they expect such a great July, wouldn't that indicate that something big should take place a month or so earlier...those "big July's" take some time to put together.

Millionday: IT SURE IS ENCOURAGING TO ME -- BUT DONT HAVE INK EXPLAINING WHAT TO EXPECT EXCEPT FOR THE ENTIRE REFORM PACKAGE AND POLICY ACTIVATION AND THE ACTIVATION OF ALL STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS -- THAT MAY MAKE THINGS COME QUICKER -- AND WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY HAVE HAD TO MOVE UP THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC REFORMS FOR THE COUNTRY -- I AM HOPEFUL ---

Millionday: OR WHOOOPOW
==============================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH TWO EXPLAINING THE CONNECTION ETC

Millionday: The new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is attracting the world’s attention. In its efforts to gain more economic clout, China has attracted 57 countries to join in establishing the AIIB for development projects.

Global membership was welcomed by Beijing. But Washington criticized certain aspects of the project and distanced itself from participating.

Millionday: Major economic powers were quick to join the project, which raised questions about the effectiveness of the International Monetary Fund. At the same time, some believe that Beijing may have the ability to change the pole of global economic decisions.

Millionday: NOTE -- CHINA IS SHAKING THE BOAT - ROCKING -- ETC -- AND ESTABLISHING IN A BIG WAY THE PARTICIPATION OF THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK ---- ALREADY 57 COUNTRIES AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
==========================================

Millionday: Iraqi National Business Council of Ministers Council on Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank, "expected" Iraq's accession to the bank that provides services and quality investment opportunities.

Millionday: The head of the Council Karim Mohammed al-Shammari said in a statement from the Council received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of that "Iraq's accession to the bank is a major step towards the development has joined many countries, including Britain, Germany and France in addition to Arab countries, including the United Arab Emirates, as well as Iran Allta looked upon as founders and Egypt made application to join.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS GOING TO BE AS BIG AS IT SEEMS IMOMillionday: A HUGE ORGANIZATION WITH FUNDING OBVIOUSLY -- THE MOST INTERESTING TO ME IS THE PARALLELS WE SEE IN SO MANY INVESTMENT REPORTS AND AGREEMENTS WITH IRAQ --- NICE

Millionday: I SAY WOW -- WITH CHINA AND THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IRAQ IS A HUGE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ---- THIS IS VERY INTERESTING TIMING IF YOU ASK ME
=======================================

Millionday: Announced the Baghdad Operations Command, killed 58 Daashaa and the destruction of a large number of machinery and equipment and to address a number of improvised explosive devices and booby-trapped houses.
According Operations Command said in a statement, "public opinion" has received a copy of it, that "the Baghdad Operations Command has continued its activities in the process (the dawn of the vine) and

Millionday: managed to kill 58 Daashaa and injuring other numbers were destroyed six nests belonging to the guerrilla terrorist Daash and 4 wheels bomb and 4 bearing wheels singlet and treatment of 64 improvised explosive device. "

She pointed to "address the 22 houses booby-trapped explosive devices and adjust the manufacturing plant and set an explosive device 20 and 20 liters of explosive material."

Millionday: WOW -- NOW THAT IS SUCCESS AND PROGRESS WRAPPED WITH A BIG RED BOW

Millionday: THIS IS CALLED -- THE DAWN OF THE VINE -- IT LOOKS TO ME
Millionday: ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING DIFFERENT ?
Millionday: PARLIAMENT WAS TO MEET TODAY WE WERE TOLD SO I AM LOOKING FOR WHAT HAPPENED -- BRB

Millionday: NOTE -- TALK
Millionday: NO I MEANT THAT PARLIAMENT WAS JUST TALK LOL

Millionday: THAT IS ALL THE NEWS WE HAVE -- THE REST IS JUST PREPARING
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/21/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 4/21/15

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 am

There's no way to 'condense' this Hardy Boy's mystery novel, eh? Cripes, I have to take 'No Doze' so I don't fall asleep reading this horror show-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/21/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 4/21/15

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Yea there is Whoop whoop lmao
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member