Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 Empty Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Millionday: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in a closed-door meeting of finance ministers and central bank governors with General Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde and the IMF officials institutions, economic and financial situation in the Middle East and North Africa.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS AN ECONOMIC CONFERENCE OBVIOUSLY ATTENDED BY IRAQ AND CBI --REMEMBER WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY WERE TO HOLD A MEETING BEFORE THE IMF SPRING MEETING WITH IRAQ ----

Millionday: A statement from the Ministry of Finance received (newspaper rectitude) a copy of it, on Monday, that "During the meeting, reviewing the implications of the oil drop for exporting and importing countries for energy, as well as discuss the latest steps the financial and economic reform required to mitigate the financial crisis and to address its budget deficit and adopt a curriculum to impose fair taxes ".

Millionday: NOTE --- SO NOTICE THAT -- PART OF THIS IS TO DISCUSS THE LATEST STEPS OF FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC REFORM --- BUT ----TO IMPOSE --- FAIR TAXES ----

Millionday: NOTE -- ALSO NOTICE THAT MORE THAN JUST THE CBI GOV -- IT SAYS MORE THAN ONE -- IT IS PLURAL

Millionday: The consultative meeting was attended by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Iraq's ambassador in Washington, Mr. Minister, and held a number of bilateral meetings with a number of participating in the meeting .anthy 4 delegates

Millionday: SO AS I WAS SAYING -- MANY MEETINGS IN WASHINGTON AND THIS IS A NEW CONFERENCE ---

wilson6060: was the meeting today or going on now

Millionday: HE IS PARTICIPATING IN IT NOW AND IT IS CLOSED DOOR --
Millionday: CLOSED DOOR SMILE
===============================================

Millionday: Chaired by a member of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Sheikh d. Hamoudi, an important meeting of the committees of Finance and Economy and integrity placed to discuss the reduction of money laundering and the high dollar exchange rate process.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS HELD YESTERDAY BEFORE THE CONFERENCE TODAY

Millionday: Sheikh Hamoudi stressed during the meeting the importance of the situation and take action fast processors and package solutions to overcome the current financial crisis and the reduction of currency smuggling operations abroad, which mainly affects the deterioration of the economic situation of the country and its impacts negatively the lives of citizens.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS MEETING WAS WITH MANY MANY ECONOMIC PLAYERS IN THE REFORM -- THIS WAS TO GO OVER ALL LAWS IN PLACE ABOUT THE MONEY LAUNDERING PROBLEM

Millionday: He revealed Sheikh Hamoudi intention Presidential Commission for a meeting attended by the relevant authorities the subject and of the Ministry of Finance and the board Allenzahh Central Bank and the Office of Financial Supervision, in addition to the Ministry of Commerce and the Departments of customs and taxes and national security to develop solutions without the growing phenomenon of money laundering in the country.

Millionday: SO THIS IS THE PART OF -- SO WHY WOULD THEY BE DOING THIS ? --- PLANNING AN UPCOMING MEETING WITH ALL RELEVANT AUTHORITIES----ALL WITH THE MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND CUSTOMS AND TARRIFF

Millionday: LOVE THE MEETINGS AND LOVE THE CLOSED DOOR --- ALSO REMEMBER THAT PARLIAMENT HAS BEEN IN -- CLOSED DOOR MEETING FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS

beth Millionday: Wasn't Parliament supposed to be in session today?
beth Millionday: Not behind closed doors?

Millionday: YES THEY WERE IN SESSION TODAY

Millionday: THIS IS MONDAY AND THEY HAD BEEN IN A CLOSED DOOR MEETING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Millionday: AND THEN MET THIS MORNING WITH FORMAL SESSION
================================================== =======

Millionday: The world’s financial leaders see a number of threats facing a global economy still on an uneven road to recovery with U.S. and European officials worrying that Greece will default on its debt.

The finance ministers and central bank governors ended three days of meetings in Washington determined to work toward “a more robust, balanced and job-rich economy” while admitting there are risks in reaching that objective, the steering committee of the International Monetary Fund said in its communique Saturday.

Millionday: NOTE -- TWO THINGS -- CONFIDENCE WILL IMPACT THE STOCK MARKET SO WORRYING IN THE MEDIA ABOUT DEBT REPAYMENT HAS AN IMPACT ---- ALSO THIS IS WORKING TO HAVE A ROBUST-BALANCED-JOB-RICH ECONOMY BUT THIS IS FOR -- GLOBAL ECONOMY

Millionday: NOTE -- TRYING TO AVOID ANY IMPACT (NEGATIVE) TO THE MARKET

Millionday: Seeking to resolve Athens’ debt crisis, Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis held a series of talks with other finance officials on the sidelines of the meetings. The focus now shifts to Riga, Latvia, where European Union finance ministers meet next week.

The head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, said it was “urgent” to resolve the current dispute between Greece and its creditors. He said that while the international finance system had been strengthened since the 2008 crisis, a Greek default would still put the global economy into “unchartered waters” with its effect hard to estimate.

Millionday: NOTE -- READ THAT ---- IT IS URGENT DUE TO THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE AND ALSO THE FEAR OF IMPACT OF JUST THAT THE WORK BEING DONE ---- NOW THE REASON I AM EVEN LOOKING AT THIS --- NOT DUE TO BLINDNESS -- IT IS BECAUSE OF THE HUGE AMOUNT OF NEWS ABOUT IRAQ AT THE SPRING MEETINGS AND THE INTENTION OF ALL THE MEETINGS TAKING PLACE WITH THE LARGEST INFLUENTIAL OF THEM ALL ECONOMICALLY ---- THE NEWS IS FULL OF THEM

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THEY ARE IN A CONFERENCE IN IRAQ --- I AM NOT MAKING THIS MORE IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING THEN IT IS -- VERY INTERESTING

Millionday: Draghi told reporters he did not want to even contemplate the chance of a Greek default on its debt. But French Finance Minister Michel Sapin said he thought any damage would be confined to Greece because euro zone countries had established measures to protect themselves from any spillover effects.

Seeking to assure financial markets, which fluctuated considerably on Friday over the possibility of a Greek default, Sapin said nothing had changed on the issue as a result of the weekend meetings. He said it was up to the Greek government to present credible, assessable solutions to its economic problems.
“The solution to the Greek debt crisis is in Greece,” he said.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SEEKING TO ASSURE FINANCIAL MARKETS --- THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON THE RESULT FROM THE WEEKEND MEETINGS ----

Millionday: The head of the IMF, Christine Lagarde, who had rejected suggestions that the IMF might delay Greek debt repayments, said she had constructive talks with Varoufakis and that the objective remained the same: to restore stability for Greek finances and assure an economic recovery.

Millionday: NOTE --UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT ENTIRELY ABOUT JUST ONE COUNTRY WHEN YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE GLOBAL MARKET -

Millionday: A number of countries directed criticism toward the U.S. for the failure of Congress to pass legislation needed to put into effect reforms that would boost the agency’s capacity to make loans and increase the voting power of such emerging economic powers as China, Brazil and India.
Agustin Carstens, the head of Mexico’s central bank and chair of the IMF policy panel, said “pretty much all of the members expressed deep disappointment” that a failure of Congress to act is blocking implementation of the reforms. The IMF panel directed IMF officials to explore whether interim solutions could be put in place until Congress acts

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WANTED TO KNOW IF THE IMF CAN HELP WHILE CONGRESS WORKS ON SOLUTIONS AND PUT A STOP IN PLACE SO NO --GLOBAL MARKET IMPACT IS FELT -- DONT ROCK THE BOAT

Millionday: The finance ministers urged central banks including the U.S. Federal Reserve to clearly communicate future policy changes to avoid triggering unwanted turbulence in financial markets

Millionday: SO THE GOAL IS TO NOT ROCK THE FINANCIAL MARKETS ---- THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY THEY WILL BE HELPING IRAQ IN ECONOMIC REFORMS ---

Millionday: ALL EMERGING MARKETS ARE IMPACTING IN THE GLOBAL MARKET --

Millionday: IRAQ HAS STATED IN MOST ALL ECONOMIC INK WE HAVE READ IN THE LAST TWO DAYS THEY ARE MOVING TO APPLY THE REFORMS --

Josie: All of these meetings going coupled with the Iraqi Finance Minister Zebari in Washington DC at the State Department today "for consults on supporting Iraq's economy" (Iraq seems to be everyones priority now and most definitely the USA's!)

Millionday: I AGREE THAT THEY ARE CERTAINLY IN THE SPOT LIGHT ----

slh5282: Can you expand on the reforms please

Millionday: THEY MEAN ALL REFORMS --- ECONOMIC, ADMIN, POLITICAL -- ALL THE COUNTRY REFORMS THEY HAVE WORKED ON THE ENTIRE TIME -- THE ENTIRE GOV PROGRAM AND STRATEGIC PLANS -- THE REFORMS ARE INCLUSIVE OF ALL -- HOWEVER THIS WEEKEND -- HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT ECONOMIC

Millionday: WHEN THIS MUCH CHANGE OCCURS --- IT IS AN EVENT THAT IMPACTS SO MUCH AND THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL BY ALL WE HAVE SEEN --- ALL THE REFORMS RELY ON EACH OTHER AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER TO BE SUCCESSFUL --

allinxpress: ty.. you said this last night : cjquade54: For them to borrow from SDR they will need to peg to the SDR basket of currencies YES?

Millionday: NO THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO BY WHAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND SO FAR AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING -- I HOPE TO HAVE SOMETHING IN ANOTHER REPORT THAT MAY STATE MORE ON THIS

allinxpress: However, a few weeks ago a report came out saying the IQD would be included in the SDR.. do you remember that?

Millionday: THEY STATED BY WHAT I READ IN THE FUTURE -- NOT AS PART OF THEIR REFORMS BUT YES

allinxpress: ok, yea cuz IMO that meant no float, reality rate and stability.

Millionday: I DO NOT AGREE -- I SEE THAT AS NO PART OF THE MONETARY POLICY BUT DO SEE IT AS CONFIDENCE IN THE FUTURE IN ITS VALUE HELD

Millionday: MAKE SENSE?

allinxpress: Not from what I have read but we can agree to disagree 

Millionday: THEY WOULD NOT ADD A CURRENCY THAT IS NOT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WHEN THE SDR IS A BASKET OF CURRENCIES THAT PRODUCES A RATE TOGETHER IN ITSELF AND THIS RATE WOULD BE IMPACTED BY THE INCLUSION OF THE DINAR --- MANY CURRENCIES ARE PAIRED TO THE SDR SO THAT RATE WOULD BE IMPACTED AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL ECONOMY WOULD BE A MESS

allinxpress: so you think the dinar remains pegged to the USD?
allinxpress: or will remain pegged upon international release?

Millionday: UNTIL --- IT IS A POSITIVE -----IMPACT ----- IT WOULD NOT BE DONE

allinxpress: Thats what i mean, when they go intl it will be pegged to the SDR

Millionday: IT APPEARS TO BE PAIRED TO THE US DOLLAR AND IF THAT CHANGES IT WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE WHEN IT IMPACTS CURRENCIES POSITIVELY --- NOT WIPE THEM OUT AND LOSE THEIR VALUE

Millionday: AS A GOAL
Millionday: NOT AS A FEAR EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE
Millionday: THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE PRINTED ON
Millionday: LOL
Millionday: SEE WHAT I MEAN MY FRIEND ?

allinxpress Millionday: ok ty

Millionday: IT APPEARS THOUGH THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING THAT SOME HUGE CHANGES ARE BEING WORKED ON WITH THE SDR AND THE RESERVE CURRENCIES

allinxpress Millionday: i agree, my thinking is that when they go international, they will depeg from the USD and peg to the SDR basket which includes the USD for strength and stability... at least that what the article implies 

Millionday: I HAVE RUN ACROSS MANY DIFFERENT REPORTS TALKING ABOUT MEETINGS ABOUT INCLUDING A FEW MORE COUNTIRES IN ITS CALCULATION

allinxpress Millionday: otherwise it makes no sense to have the IQD rate shifting on a daily basis in huge swings

Millionday: HUGE SWINGS ?

allinxpress Millionday: well if they put it out at a low rate, some people believe it wont stay low for long.
allinxpress Millionday: be like selling a porsche for the price of a ford pinto

Millionday: SUPPLY AND DEMAND WILL BE APPLIED TO THEIR CURRENCY AFTER THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX CALCULATION IS APPLIED ----

Millionday: MEANING THE DINAR AND ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS WILL BE PART OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY WHEN THEY ARE SENT TO THE MARKET ECONOMY ALL OF THESE STEPS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THAT GOAL

allinxpress Millionday: correct also meaning they have to have the reality rate for their products.
=================================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH PARLIAMENT

Millionday: House of Representatives began meeting on Monday to read the seven laws, including the fight against drugs and the law of investment.
A parliamentary source (newspaper integrity) that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of a member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Sheikh Hamoudi.

Millionday: NOTE -- IT IS VERY STRANGE TO HAVE INK STATING THEY ARE TAKING BIDS ACCORDING TO AND WITH THE AMENDED INVESTMENT LAW ON THE PORT OF FAW CONSTRUCTION ---- AND AT THE SAME TIME -- THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE INVESTMENT LAW PACKAGE 2ND READING

Papatom: i agree....strange....but it shows we get some news a few days late...right?
Papatom: smirkey smile

Millionday: And includes the agenda of the meeting to discuss committee of civil society organizations report on the work of the Commission and the second reading of the bill abolishing the dissolved Revolutionary Command numbered 116 Council resolutions of 2002 Act, 11 of 2003 and 94 for 2002 and 40 for the year 2002 and the second reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to eliminate protocol Law on the illicit trade in tobacco Supplement products on the WHO Framework Convention regarding tobacco control

Millionday: the second reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention on the Law on Road Traffic of 1968 and the European Agreement supplementing her for the year 2006 and the second reading of the draft law amending the certification of signatures on the documents and the Iraqi and foreign documents Act No. (52) of 1970 and the second reading of the draft law of the Second Amendment to the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 ".

Millionday: NOTE -- IT CLEARLY STATES THAT TODAY THEY MET AND COMPLETED THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE INVESTMENT LAW FOR 2006 -- SO MAYBE THE FIRST AMENDMENT WAS DONE AND IS WHAT IS BEING APPLIED FOR THE BIDS FOR THE PORT OF FAW ---

Millionday: It also includes the second reading of the bill the establishment of private health institutions Federal second reading of the draft anti-drug and Psychotropic Substances Act, noting that "the meeting begins at eleven am" .

Millionday: I FIND THAT SO INTERESTING THAT THE FIRST INVESTMENT LAW AMENDMENT ALLOWS IRAQI BIDS TO BE MADE IN THE COUNTRY --- MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS IN THE LAW --

Millionday: I WILL BE LOOKING
================================================== ==

Millionday: THIS THE LAST NEWS ON THE HCL BEFORE THEY WENT TO A SECRET MEETING AND THIS MORNINGS PARLIAMENT MEETING

Millionday: The decision of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Kawa Mohammed, the Commission and by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives sent a formal request to the government on sending oil and gas law for the legislation in the current legislative term.

Millionday: He Mohammed said in a statement seen by the (newspaper integrity) that "the Commission addressed a formal letter from the prime minister during the presidency of the Council of Representatives to expedite sending the oil and gas law to move legitimizes during the current legislative, and develop solutions to the problems of oil in the country.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE COMMISSION IS ASKING FOR THE COUNCIL OF REPS TO HURRY AND SEND THE LAW --

allinxpress Millionday: So Abadi is telling them to hurry up??? that is AWESOME

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THIS IS AFTER THE ECONOMIC EXPERTS HAVE STATED DUE TO THE RAISE IN OIL PRICE --- IRAQ HAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE TO THE GLOBAL MARKET RIGHT NOW -- MEANING THE ISX -- THIS WOULD REQUIRE ALL PRICING TO BE DONE AND THEY WOULD ALSO WANT THE HCL COMPLETE

Millionday: He explained that "a committee of the Council of Ministers would consider a draft oil and gas law and agreed upon to be sent to the House of Representatives and the completion of legal proceedings for the legislation," pointing out that "what is published in some of the media, that the House of Representatives laggard in the legislation of the oil and gas law is incorrect, It is awaiting the arrival of the official version of the government.

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT IS AWAITING THE OFFICIAL VERSION ----

Millionday: And provided a close political agreement between participating in the government blocks on the government's commitment to political blocs within the established limits, to consolidate the foundations of national unity and transmit the spirit of civil peace to move forward with a project of national reconciliation, and complete the requirements for a law of amnesty, and the referral of the law of accountability and justice to the judiciary, as well as the oil law Gas Act parties.

Millionday: NOW LETS LOOK AT JUST THIS PART

Millionday: THIS IS SUCH A RUSH AND IMPACTS SO MANY LAWS AND THE ENTIRE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION INCLUDED THAT THEY ACTUALLY PROVIDED A POLITICAL AGREEMENT ----

rudie: THAT'S A WHOOOPOW!!!!

Millionday: YES IT IS
Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: --- SO AS WE SEE TODAY --- PARLIAMENT HAS MET -- WITH THE REPORT OUT THAT THEY ARE NOW GOING TO WAIT 6 DAYS --- I EXPECT THAT THEY ARE HAVING CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS

Millionday: THE ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR WE HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE IS THE INCLUSION OF ACTIVATION OF REFORMS IN SO MANY REPORTS, PLANS, MEETINGS,AND STATEMENTS

Millionday: THANK YOU RUDIE AND ALL THAT HELPED -- SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT AT NEWSTIME
Millionday: WE WILL LOOK AT MORE FROM THE MEETINGS TODAY
Millionday: HAVE A GREAT DAY
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 Tattoo10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/20/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum