Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony & DC Talking about Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony & DC Talking about Banks

+3
Not stupid
Ponee
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Tony & DC Talking about Banks Empty Tony & DC Talking about Banks

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:19 pm

This is enough to make your head spin!  First banks are on lockdown......then they are telling people it's all a scam.  Make up your mind!

DC:  In the US, banks have been on lockdown, and law enforcement/security are on alert as well.  They are all asking if it is real this time. We talked about early exchanges, and I understand that those are supposed to begin, and they are still planning that but it’s going very slowly because the banks are frustrated and unsure.  They sent everyone home and said they would call them back in when it’s public in the newspapers.  Some are letting people in, and some are just disgusted – which we can all understand.  Everyone is prepared for this to go through and we are ready to help then when we can. Tony and I have volunteered to educate as many people as we can with these calls and with early exchanges.  We will do whatever we can to help this process along.  We are still happy to help, and understand that plans may be changed according to how this changes in DC.  We just want everyone to go through as calmly and quickly as possible.

Tony:
  I want to talk about the banks a little bit. They will like me today!  The banks are hearing just what we are hearing. They’ve had people on standby for 2-3 weeks, just waiting to do this.  Friday they told the mall to go home, they just got made.  On Sunday, another bank sent out memos telling their people to get ready to come in!  we understand both sides of that.  Over the weekend, certain people got their accounts shut down at certain banks – including my account.  They were people who sent wire transfers to Sterling to pay off their reserves.  They are directed to notify the fraud department for anything to do with dinar – they have been told that dinar is a scam, it’s never going to happen, and so they shut down the accounts.  They have to do that keep their employees who might otherwise get that this is real.  I understand that.  If they let this go through, their employees will know it’s real and they will get upset.  I know this is upsetting for all of you, but look at the bigger picture.  When this happens, they will want your money and it will be greater, later.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony & DC Talking about Banks Empty Re: Tony & DC Talking about Banks

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:09 pm

They can't even keep up with their lies in a single conversation!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:34 pm

They can no longer remember just which lie they have told or when.
The whole banks on lockdown just cracks me up. My oldest daughter is a Bank VP. She just rolls her eyes and laughs when I tell her what tony said. Banks, are always on lockdown!
This would be a simple everyday bank transaction requiring no special anything. go to the bank and exchange your currency (one that is actually worth something) and they transfer it into your account. 
These guys trying to make this out to be some difficult time consuming ordeal are full of crap. 
Well, at least we wont have to worry for some time to come....

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:03 pm

They sent out notices on Sunday? Really? LMAO!!!!!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony & DC Talking about Banks 2805820865  Tony & DC Talking about Banks 2805820865  Tony & DC Talking about Banks 2805820865  Tony & DC Talking about Banks 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Banks are randomly shutting down accounts because people made wire transfers to a company?? Unless that company is under federal indictment for any number of crimes, a bank can't just close an account. So this is absolute nonsense...but of course it happened to Tony so it must be real..
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Ponee wrote:They can't even keep up with their lies in a single conversation!

Yep...The Banks don't know about the RV, but they are all geared up on security and on lockdown.

TNTBS read my tweets and made a video about it...5 MONTHS ago!

Tony & DC Talking about Banks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:07 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:Banks are randomly shutting down accounts because people made wire transfers to a company?? Unless that company is under federal indictment for any number of crimes, a bank can't just close an account. So this is absolute nonsense...but of course it happened to Tony so it must be real..

prob happened to tony b/c of his fraud charges
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum