Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Monday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Monday TNT Cliff Notes

5 posters

Go down

Monday TNT Cliff Notes Empty Monday TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Tony:  Superfantastic weekend, whether you know it or not.  
DC:  Everything is great.  Nothing left to occur.  Cannot emphasize enough how badly they need it.  
CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  Window opens tomorrow.  There is a window and a time.  We are not going until the Iraqi people go.  The minute you hear they are going we can go.  Public RV:  Our chance is right here, right now.  Over (I think he said a billion dollars) was moved over the weekend.
IRAQ:  DC:  Concrete things started in Iraq.  Abadhi has reported back to his people, Parliament, etc. his succesful visit to the US in regards to securing loans, military support and financial transactions.  Average citizen in Iraq is still on 1166 rate.  Currency purchase by US dealers is through Dubai and Jordan even though restricted and expensive for them.   The speculators buying the Iraq currency allows the funding of the RV and is part of the process and provides economic stimulation in Iraq.

• Banks opened on Fri and Sat.  This is extremely rare in the ME because Friday is a hold day there..  They gave out coins.           DC:  Kicks things in gear on schedule.  Coins worth so little only one way for this to make sense.
  • Economic Reform references:  Abadhi,  Deputy Director of CBI and Finance Minister has referred to economic reforms recently in statements likes:  "coming days; final phase completed in next few days; following week will be completed; "economic reform completed as they know it."   Iraq US TV has announced, "this week will be the end of their economic strategy."
  • Riots and Uprisings are planned for this week and the authorities know it.  The frustration level is running high and building in Iraq.  DC:  Intel agencies in Iraq and through out the world are conc erned they have waited too long. . . Can only keep lid on something like this so long.  Chaos breeds chaos.

INTERNATIONAL:

• CBI, IMF already knows how much Iraq currency is held in the US and around the world.  They know by serial number exactly what and how much foreign currency each of us holds/has purchased.  When the exchange starts en masse the dealers will be stopped from selling.

UNITED STATES:  DC said even though the US has turned over control they continue to exert influence over the situation.  That it fluctuates on the PM's performance and ISIL situation.

• Banks:  Banks have had people on standby for 2-3 weeks.  On Friday they told them to go home.  Sunday a bank issued notice to their people to have them in place on XXX and time of XXX. They are frustrated.
  • Cap limits:   $500,000,000 dollars on ZIM alone.  Over that will be a 50 year payout.  Originally only expected to have a few thousand folks to have ZIM.  Now it's up to 20,000 to 30,000 owners.  DC said you need to put it in some entity - see an estate attorney.  Can be put into a charity.  Contract rate limit is 20 million per currency of what you hold at the contract rate.  Reserves have pretty slim chance of getting the currency in time to claim a contract rate.  Tony said if you miss the contract rate, "remember the 1st mouse, 2nd mouse and 3rd mouse." (watch the free trading market for it to rise)
  • Exchanging - guys have been informed the process is changing.  Tony:  If they ask me for a list or set up a link where you can sign up - we'll do whatever to get this going.  . . We don't know if you'll get four 800 #'s or one that connects to all four banks.  DC:  Latest info we have call bank whomever directly . . . For instance you call WF currency department # and they are supposed to give  you an appointment.  It is subject to change.  Have a flexible mind in this process or you will lose.  DC said most Tier 2 banks will not be ramped up in time to have contract rates.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:
DC:  Tell quick funny story. In part of my former life, I worked on . . . drones.  was hard to figure out how drone for surveillance became a targeting weapon.  So, I had munitions guys, typically love explosives.  Often times their names are "boom boom, "big bang"  It's what they go by.  Others talk about kinetic levels of explosives.  So this is one of the conversations I had talking about precision.  . . In a test area and talking about targeting.  Everybody is nervous and have technical MIT types, never been out of doors.  
Technical guys asks what is the velocity, kinetic energy when it hits the ground at 4000 feet. and explosive guy says, "What you talking about,  that s.o.b. is going to blow and blow big!"
Iraq is quite ready to go.  . . . Promised the world it's going through.  Internal pressures inside of Iraq.  Everyone is trying to help Iraq finish this up. . . prepared across the world.  Frustration is helping to push this thing through.  Absolute actions taken place, like the bonds and payments.  Looking very, very good.  A lot of actions tied into getting this thing going off.
PAM:  Had to leave.
RAY:  I'm kinetically charged Winston, for everyone to enjoy this marvelous, magnificent Monday
TONY:  A great weekend.  Last Friday was historic for them.  Announcements by Abadhi, saying "economic strategy will end this week, etc"  PM voicing this out is different than directors and ??? saying this.  They are aware riots planned this week.  . . banking people frustrated last week. ..  notified now to have people on standby.  
In a great place, more public than ever been.  As DC said, . . minor things holding it up, but had meeting and everyone was in agreement.  Everything done.  Just that close.  Window opens tomorrow.  Don't look for it today.  Tomorrow on, sometime this week.  
I'm anticipating a call anytime this week.  Hopefully get package you guys need to get early payouts.  We are ready . . . Thank you to everybody involved, ehre and over there.  resources and resource.  Hope next call is the call. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I don't know about you, but personally, I'd like to see it (RV) "BLOW and BLOW BIG!"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday TNT Cliff Notes Empty Re: Monday TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Not stupid Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

well, he is partially right..... HE/TONY CERTAINLY DOES BLOW!!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Maybe they need to consult with these guys .....

Monday TNT Cliff Notes Calume10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Monday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:08 am

Another window!!!  And a totally different window than the 6437384653486534786 windows that we've had before.....
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

Just board the f'n windows up and be done with it- It's all horseshit, and always will be- Wake up and forget about these swell headed idiots for once- This has gone past the sickening stage-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum