Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday round table 4-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday round table 4-15-15

Go down

Millionday round table 4-15-15 Empty Millionday round table 4-15-15

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE KNOW ABADI IS MEETING WITH OBAMA -- A VERY LONG AWAITED MEETING ---

Millionday: The Prime Minister, Hayder Abadi, held a meeting with the US President, Barack Obama, in Washington on Tuesday.
Abadi's media office reported in a statement received by Alforat News Agency ''The Iraqi Premier met Obama where the two sides discussed the general situation in Iraq and the efforts exerted by the Iraqi Government to combat terrorism forces represented by what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.''

Millionday: NOTE -- OF COURSE WE KNOW THAT PART ALREADY

Millionday: BUT >>>>
''Obama expressed his full support to the Iraqi Government in combating terrorists and liberating occupied areas as well in addressing the financial and economic challenges,'' the statement concluded.

Millionday: THE ANSWER IS YES !!!!
Millionday: WHOOOPOW

quicktolegit96: WHEN DOES ABADI RETURN TO IRAQ? THE WB AND IMF ARE THERE RIGHT?

Millionday: IMF AND WORLD BANK LEADERS ARE IN WASHINGTON REPORTABLY -- HE WAS TO STAY DAYS BUT WE HAVE A HUGE HUGE BUSINESS LEADER MEETING IN BAGHDAD IN A DAY OR TWO
Millionday: SO WE EXPECT TODAY OR TOMORROW -- WILL SEE TONIGHT

.VIP.clay: will O now release the kracken

Millionday: I NORMALLY DONT GIVE MY OPINION
Millionday: BUT

Millionday: FOR OBAMA TO STATE THAT HE IS GIVING FULL FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC SUPPORT AFTER ALL OF THE SUPPORT THAT IS GIVEN ALREADY -- IT SEEMS STRANGE TO ME AND APPEARS AS IF IT IS TO DO WITH THE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL BRING IRAQ TO A MARKET ECONOMY --- IMO ONLY

VIP.Cricket22 Millionday: Don't you just LOVE it? ...History in the making... It's all unfolding right before our eyes! Can I hear a WHOOOPOW!?!?!

Millionday: WHOOOPOW MY FRIEND SMILE

Millionday: YOU ARE VERY RIGHT --- HISTORICAL AND LONG AWAITED --- THESE MEETINGS ARE WITH THE MOST POWERFUL AND RICHEST
================================================== ==========

Millionday: FINALLY JUST FOUND A REPORT ON THE LAWS AND PARLIAMENT

Millionday: Welcomed the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Wednesday, the Federal Court's decision to give Parliament the right to submit bills and vote on them within the Council, stressing that the decision will have positive returns on the Council's work in general and especially the Integrity Committee.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE STEPS FOR LAWS ARE BEING MINIMIZED
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY NO LONGER WILL HAVE TO GO TO EVERYONE IN THE NATION FOR A READ OVER ETC

Millionday: The Information Service of the House of Representatives in the proxy statement / information / received a copy of it, "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee headed by MP Talal Khudair Zobaie held its day agenda included a range of important and sensitive issues, was to discuss the draft of the Federal Court Act before the House of Representatives to conduct important and substantial modifications in the interests of the Iraqi people and the work of the judicial authorities.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO CHANGE THE PROXY POSITIONING

Millionday: She added that "it was to discuss the recent decision of the Federal Court and the judge to give Parliament the right to submit bills and vote in the parliament."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WILL SAVE SO MUCH TIME AND FREE UP PAYROLL AND ALSO ALLOW MINISTERS TO HAVE TIME FOR ALL THE WORK NEEDED IN DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: NOTE -- IMO THIS IS A GREAT GREAT MOVE AND WE WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE YEARS AGO

Millionday: Committee members according to the statement that "this decision will have positive returns to the House of Representatives in general and the special committee of integrity work that formed its part of the Commission sevenfold to follow up on a number of important laws pertaining to their work, including inspectors general law and the preparation of other laws will help to limit the operations of corruption and eliminate them.

Millionday: SO AS I WAS SAYING AND ALSO MINIMIZE CORRUPTION -- WE CALL THAT "YOU SCRATCH MY BACK AND I WILL SCRATCH YOURS POLITICS" -- THIS WILL BE MINIMIZED

Millionday: SMILE

allinxpress: Wasnt the HCL suppose to hit the GOI parliament this week??

Millionday: YES IT WAS TO BE INCLUDED WITH THE IMPORTANT LAWS THEY ARE WORKING ON NOW --

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER SO MUCH IS DONE WITH IT AND NOW WITH THE AGREEMENTS WITH KURDS AND FINANCE DONE --- THIS IS NOT A LARGE THING WITH THE HCL --- I HAVE FOUND THAT IT IS FOREIGN COMPANIES THEY ARE WORKING ON

allinxpress: but no report on it?

Millionday: YES DAYS AGO

R&R: So the streamlining of the process allowing them to submit and vote on laws. Is this saying that the Parliament can now go ahead an vote on and read laws without them having to go to the Council of Ministers first (and then be returned to Parliament with their approval)?

Millionday: YES IT IS
Millionday: SHOULD I SAY IMO ?
Millionday: LOL

quicktolegit96: SO WE SHOULDNT HEAR RHETORIC THAT OBUMMER IS HOLDING THIS UP RT? LOL

Millionday: LOL I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT

Millionday: ALSO THAT WOULD BE ABSURD WITH ALL THAT COULD BE GAINED WITH ALLIES AND ECONOMIC AND TRADE --
Millionday: OIL AND PRODUCTS OF AGREEMENTS AND THE SFA
Millionday: AND AND
Millionday: BUT I BET IT STOPS ANYONE SAYING IT QUICK -- GOOD POINT
============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS LONG BUT WE NEED IT

Millionday: IT IS THE IRAQI EXPLANATION OF THE ISSUING (NOT GOING TO) ISSUING THE 50S AND 100S

Millionday: SO I AM GOING TO BRING IT TO YA AND BREAK IT DOWN BUT IT IS LONG SO GET READY

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS AN EXPERT THAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE HOW PLAIN OR WHAT CLUES WE CAN GET FROM
Millionday: WHICH IS WHY WE ARE HERE -- SMILE

Millionday: "The opening of new outlets to pump dollar, will contribute to reducing the price of the dollar, in front of the dinar, but it will put the central bank in front of a big challenge to the Iraqi constitution, "and graduated the next Laibi words in his speech for the" Iraq today "from geographically terms to the annotations simplistic, read where: ""

Millionday: NOTE -- HE IS SAYING THAT THEY WANT THE DINAR TO BE THE BETTER VALUE

Millionday: The opening of new outlets would besiege the monopoly of the dollar selling from limited outlets, and lowers its price, but it will increase the amount of sales, a challenge faced by the central bank, and have it in front of two options, the first override the Constitution which set / 75 / million dollars a day or withdrawal of foreign reserves from the state treasury, and both will sign the Central Bank "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE GOING TO LIQUIDATE AS MUCH US DOLLAR AS THEY CAN

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE US DOLLAR DUE TO THE OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY WE ARE LOOKING AT -- LOGICALLY ONLY MAKES SENSE -- BUT DUE TO THE PAST THEY WANT OBVIOUSLY THE OPERATION TO CHANGE AND PULL THE PARALLEL

Millionday: and before we get into the world of parliamentary views, remember, that the central bank had decided last Thursday, doubling the share of banking companies of the dollar, and to allow banks Rafidain and Rasheed and Iraqi trade, open windows to sell the dollar, companies and small importers as a measure to reduce the dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi market, and how to help the Iraqi dinar

Millionday: NOTE -- ALSO REMEMBER THAT RASHEED IS TAKING IN THE OLD TORN DINAR AND SENDING TO CBI AS REPORTED A FEW DAYS AGO

Millionday: NOTE -- RASHEED AND RAFIDAIN ARE VERY INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF IRAQ ECONOMICALLY
Millionday: (ALONG WITH OTHERS) NOT ONLY

Millionday: which was riding a bicycle in his attempt to catch up with the owner of the Ferrari dollar, a member of the Economic Committee, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib announced a "new measures by Central Bank to issue pumping the category of / 50 / thousand dinars, and the category of / 100 / thousand dinars in the local market, as a measure to reduce the demand for foreign currency, and support the local currency "

Millionday: LET ME STOP LAUGHING
Millionday: THE BICYCLE IS THE DINAR AND THE FERRARI IS THE DOLLAR AT THIS POINT -- GET IT ?
Millionday: TOO FUNNY

Millionday: It is the door of generalities to the box of privacy, we read in the coming her for" Iraq today "Next," "The coming days will witness a class trading the / 50 / thousand dinars in local markets, and after achieving success and attract the turnout will be issued a class of / 100 / thousand dinars, as a measure to support the Iraqi currency, and reduce the demand for foreign currency, and reduce banknotes trading in the market size, "and the opinion of Najib open central Nuama new to sell the dollar, we read:"

MGM Millionday: So they are hoping the dollar runs out of gas?

Millionday: NOTE --- CBI IS ISSUING THE 50S AND THE 100S ,THIS IS TO RAISE THE DINAR VALUE HOWEVER --- THIS IS TO REDUCE BANK NOTES --
Millionday: LETS READ THE REST

Millionday: The central bank action, opening new windows to sell the dollar, will achieve success in reducing its price against the Iraqi dinar, "predicted Najib then, that contributes to this measure the fuel suction from Ferrari Dollar: "I expect the decline in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar in the next few days, because of the infusion of hard currency significantly in the local market, after the rise in price to 135 thousand dinars, for each $ 100," said Najib:

Millionday: NOTE -- DO NOT TRY TO DO ANY MATH -- REMEMBER THE MATH INCLUDES SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST DEVISION ETC -- HOWEVER THIS IS WORK BEING DONE TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE VERY -----EXPENSIVE--DINAR THEY PRINTED

Millionday: "The Bank Central, took the decision last Thursday, opening new windows to sell the dollar, as a measure of it to control the local currency deterioration ", and the measures taken by the Central to strengthen its position in these proceedings, disclosed Najib:" The appeal of the Central Bank in Article / 50 / in the budget that violated currency local, and led to degradation, after restricting the central bank $ 75 million, and stop the daily currency auction, will contribute to the strength of the dinar against the dollar,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL IS TO RAISE THE DINAR IN INK -- MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN AS WE SEE HERE TO MINIMIZE THE DINAR IN CIRCULATION AND ALSO REGULATE THE DOLLAR -- ETC

Millionday: and remind the reader, that the central bank had decided last Thursday, doubling the share of banking companies of the dollar, and to allow banks Rafidain and good governance and the Iraqi Trade open windows to sell the dollar companies and small importers as a measure to reduce the dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi market, and stop the decline in the local currency (the dinar) against the dollar in the local foreign exchange market by doubling the share exchange companies in auctions selling foreign exchange.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS IS AN EXPERT TRYING TO BREAK DOWN THE PROCESS AND EXPLAIN AND I THINK IT IS A PRETTY GOOD EXPLANATION --- STEPS ARE BEING TAKEN

Papatom: up above, it looks like 100 thousand dollar dinar notes, but after re reading...is it saying... 100 notes and 10000 notes, but it just spelled out the 2nd choice?
Papatom: and it used a / instead of and.....

Millionday: THE REPORTS ARE BEING RELEASED TO THE CITIZENS -- IMO THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP THEM UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING -- THIS IS ALSO TO HELP THEM TO TRUST IN THE BANKS AND ADD CONFIDENCE --WHICH IS A HUGE NEED IN IRAQ WITH INTERNATIONAL BANKS IN AND COMING ETC --- THEY HAVE JOINED THE ASIAN BANKS SO THEY NEED TO MINIMIZE FEAR -- OBVIOUSLY WITH THE CHANGES COMING WITH THE 50S AND 100S THIS IS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO WATCH UNFOLD -- ALSO REMEMBER ...

Millionday: THAT THE BANK HAS ALSO STATED THEY ARE PREPARED TO INTRODUCE THE GLOBAL SMART CARD -- NOW IF YOU READ THE US NEWS...

Millionday: YOU WILL ALSO SEE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A BANKING CHANGE TO MINIMIZE HACKING ON OUR CARDS -- THE MAGNET STRIP IS GOING TO BE REMOVED AND THIS PROCESS IS NOT JUST IRAQ --- SMART CARD IS BEING HEARD IN MANY NEWS REPORTS

Millionday: TO BE USED GLOBALLY AS WELL --- THE PROCESS IS COMING BY WHAT I HAVE READ GLOBALLY

faith1: is the expert from United States,, ME ? If U already said please forgive.. I am curious what country expert is from... Thanks !

Millionday: THE PROFESSOR IS FROM THE University of Mustansiriya IN BAGHDAD IRAQ

Loop: So they are talking about removing the magnetic strips and using the chipped cards like the USA is moving to?

Millionday: YES -- THEY ARE BEING CALLED SMART CARDS EVERYWHERE BY WHAT I HAVE READ -- AND ...

Loop: That is great news. Cutting edge tech.

Millionday: IRAQ IS BEING TAKEN FROM WAY BEHIND TO THE MOST ADVANCED BEING DONE OR PLANNED SO THIS IS A HUGE LEAP IN TIME AS WE HAVE KNOWN BUT THEIR ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENTS ARE COMING OUT AS THE MOST SECURE IN THE WORLD AS ALL ARE WORKING ON THEM --- THIS WILL ALSO BE CHANGES WE WILL AND HAVE HEARD OF IN OTHER COUNTRIES BY MY UNDERSTANDING

======================================

Millionday: Bretton confirmed Occidental Petroleum and Exxon Mobil, Wednesday, their desire to continue to work and increase production.

Ebadi said office said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received at his residence in Washington, president of Occidental Petroleum Corporation Steve Jazan and president of Exxon Mobil Corporation Rex Tlison operating in Iraq in two games alone.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ONE OF THE SIDELINE MEETINGS IN WASHINGTON WE KNEW ABOUT

Millionday: The statement added that "the owners of the two institutions offer advances in production thankful efforts that have contributed to the improvement in the security situation in Basra, which was reflected positively on their work.
The office said in a statement, "has also been discussion of raising obstacles to their work in Iraq and declared their desire to continue to work and increase production.

Millionday: SO LET ME SAY SOMETHING

Millionday: IF YOU HAD COMPLETED YOUR YEARLY BUDGET FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU SOLD SHOE STRINGS ---- THE PRICE DROPS OUT TO A PENNY PER STRING IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR -- WHAT DO YOU DO ?

Millionday: JOIN UP WITH EVERYONE YOU CAN -- MAKE OTHER PRODUCTS -- AND RAISE PRODUCTION -- REFINE OTHER PRODUCTS FOR OTHER BUSINESSES -- AND WORK IN MARKETING

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE --- CHECK CHECK CHECK --- THEY ARE HUSTLING

Millionday: THE BENEFIT AS WELL IS -- IF YOU LOOK UP THE REFINERIES IN THE WORLD AND THEIR AGE -- YOU WOULD BE SHOCKED -- IRAQ HAS MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO EXPAND AND BRING IN THE REVENUES THEY WERE EXPECTING -- THEY JUST NEED DEVELOPMENT MONEY TO SWAP SOMETHINGS AROUND AND GET ON THEIR FEET BUT THE RETURNS? OH HONEY
===========================================

Millionday: Called by the economy and investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, Wednesday, investors and owners of capital to go to invest in Iraq, demanding the government to give all powers to the provinces to activate the decentralization of decision and not to refer to the center in the more respect to investment, which disrupts the process of evolution.

Millionday: NOTE -- ONE THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF EVOLUTION (CHANGE) --- ALSO THIS IS THE CALL TO INVESTORS -- (MARKETING) AS WE WERE JUST DISCUSSING

Millionday: Showed Najib in an interview told "Eye Iraq News" that "the financial crisis experienced by the country and the economic situation of the poor to pay the Prime Minister and the decision-makers in the Iraqi government to find treatments to encourage the economic sector by encouraging investors," indicating "the desire of foreign investors to invest in areas safe and fertile. "

Millionday: NOTE -- CALLING IN COMPANIES TO THE AREAS THEY HAVE CLEARED WHICH IS ABOUT 25 TO 30 % OF THE IMPACTED AREAS AS OF YESTERDAY

Millionday: And invited member of the Committee government economy to "take positive and concrete steps to promote and activate investment in the country," pointing to "the role of quotas to disable investment as called" stay away from quotas because they invest crashes and seeking to achieve the interests of the parties before the country and solve the problem of land that generate tired investors routine to authorize the land allocated for investment validity.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE SAYING FORGET ALL THE RED TAPE AND THE DANCE AND GET THE INVESTORS IN THERE ---- THE ROUTINE IS TIRING AND ITS TIME TO GET THE COUNTRY FULL OF INVESTORS --

Millionday: WOW WHAT A GREAT ROUNDTABLE

Millionday: LOVING THE PROGRESS AND THE ACTION BEING TAKEN

Millionday: THANK YOU RUDIE AND ALL THAT HELPED AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT 730 EST FOR MORE NEWS
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum