Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes Empty Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Tony:  Excellent information today.  Short call.  We are looking good this week.  Probably better than ever. . . We get stuff from Kurdistan.  We get stuff from the banks.  High levels.  You would just not believe where we get stuff. . .We have contacts I never in my wildest dreams . . . around the world . . . in Washington.
Iraq is ready, happy.  Sitting on the edge.  Monday the banks told us not until Thursday.  Why we may have another call.  Doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen on Thursday.
DC: US banks, European are all still in lockdown. just sitting there waiting. There early exchanges have not started yet that we know about.  
DC's Bottom Line:  Giving you the up to date info of what is going on. It's been making an ass of you and me for a couple of years. Giving you the best information we can. Think your adults and can handle it.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony: In Iraq this morning they are expecting something to day, or tomorrow.
DC:  this weekend, it was ready to be done and they added one more #####thing to the mix.   Can they add something else? YES.
IRAQ:    Parliament continues to meet and function normally.  Interior Ministry, CBI and Defense Ministry had many meetings over last few days re:  RI/RV and about what to do with limited funds.  Everybody prepared and giving out updates on the news about PM Abadhi’s activities.  Tony and DC believe Abadhi will want to be in Iraq for the RI/RV but are hearing a strong argument he would be out of the country for security reasons. 

• Budget has deficit for security reasons.  Fighting ISIL costs money.  DC:  Mostly timing.  They need the money now. . . Keeping everybody on edge when this will go through.  That is what the money is about.
  • CBI   asking CBI, IMF, multiple sources for loans/money.   (remember CBI is a private institution and not a branch of the GOI.)
  • Banks 
  • TV  saying, “in the next few days completion of economic reforms will conclude; economic crisis will be finished in the coming days;  be prepared for the finality of the economic reform and be prepared.”  TV blackout in Iraq starting yesterday and still going on this morning.
  • Mosques saying “it’s coming, it’s coming.  It’s real this time.”
  • Communication restricted but not a black out.
  • ISIL  Iraq is planning for the retaking Mosul

INTERNATIONAL:    

• IMF     
  • Rates    

UNITED STATES:    Dr. Abadhi had an “extremely successful” meeting with Pres. Obama.  State, Defense and Intelligence departments excited Iraq coming into their own.  Also meeting with banks.    

• UST:    
  • Banks:    
  • 800#’s/Packages:    
  • NDA:    
  • Groups

Warning again about TopShelf, PIF, Mark Meersman.  Tony has a copy of a phone call where Mark was alternately trashing Tony and saying “we’ll know when Tony . . .”   
 EXCHANGING:   
CLOSING STATEMENTS: 
DC: Dverything looks good. Don't believe we have to wait for Abadhi to go home for early exchanges to begin. Happy to help with that. Everything else is right on board. hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Hope for very wealthy people.
PAM:  reading something DavidM  just wrote: “There are 20K TNT members but only one Tony and DC.  They rise to the challenge to bring the best and most diverse information available.  They are not divine, not God, not rock stars and not to be put on pedestal,  but men who truly care for your future. Keep it in perspective.  As we move foraward, together we will get to the finish line.  We are the people.

RAY:  Enjoy this “Well, where is it Wednesday?” Hopefully we will find out. Soon!
TONY:  Thank you.  Both sides.  I do understand the confusion.  Appreciate and love everybody who defends and supports us.  It’s not just one day.  It’s everyday.  It wasn’t for praise, it was for understanding.  Government going through the same thing.  Banks going through the same thing.  Yea and Nay.  They have gone through this just like we have.  How far do I put my neck out to get chopped off.
Here to support everybody that will make it easier for you.  That your transactions are smooth . . . that’s our purpose.  Anything else we are asked to do that helps us through it.  Both sides, democrats and republicans, have asked us to do something.  We have done it for both sides.  At time, asked to give you information and not to say certain things. 
Monday, we were told banks looking for Thursday.  Today told, Iraq citizens, proprietors, looking for something today or tomorrow.  It could go through the weekend or Monday.  Know we are there.  A little bit longer and I think we will see it.  Hope we have a call before Friday.  As far as early releases from the banks, DC told them we could help.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  If something really super happens we’ll tweet it out and do this again.
 This is not finished.  Still more details to come - Sunny
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes Empty Re: Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Someone needs to put his head on lockdown, in an industrial VICE, and tighten it until ALL the color in his eyes is gone-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes Empty Re: Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:05 am

53 days, 9 hours till lockdown

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  Wednesday TNT Call Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum