Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News

3 posters

Go down

Millionday News  Empty Millionday News

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:35 am

Millionday: FIRST LET ME SAY -- THIS IS ABOUT ABADI IN THE US AND READ EVERY WORD -- SMILE

Millionday: His Excellency Dr. Haider Al-Abadi arrived this evening in Washington, DC for his first official visit to the United States as Prime Minister, at the invitation of President Barack Obama.

Millionday: Prime Minister Al-Abadi, accompanied by senior Iraqi delegation including the Minister of Defense, Minister of Oil, and Minister of Finance, will hold meetings with US administration officials, Congressional stakeholders, and business leaders.

Millionday: NOTE -- WE EXPECT DEFENSE -- BUT WE HAVE FINANCE--CONGRESSIONAL STAKEHOLDERS--AND BUSINESS LEADERS ? NOW THAT IS INTERESTING
~~~

Millionday: Prime Minister Al-Abadi will meet at the White House with President Obama to discuss the international coalition and coordinated efforts to defeat Daesh in Iraq. The Prime Minister will provide the President with a comprehensive overview of the situation on the ground and the progress of the new, inclusive government since its formation in 2014.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PLAN FOR DAASH AND ALSO -- WHAT HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR IN GOV OF IRAQ -- WE READ THAT YESTERDAY

Millionday: In addition, the Prime Minister will meet with Vice President Biden to discuss ways to enhance the bilateral relationship between our two countries; and attend a Higher Coordinating Committee Meeting to discuss the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq

and venues to facilitate economic, political, cultural, commercial and security relations under the Strategic Framework Agreement.

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: TO FACILITATE ECONOMIC ETC ALL UNDER THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT

Millionday: IF YOU READ THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE EXCITEMENT OF THIS ---

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: Prime Minister Al-Abadi will also meet with the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State and attend a Coalition Plenary Meeting on dismantling and destroying Deash.

The Prime Minister will meet on Capitol Hill with Congressional leaders; meet with Iraqi F-16 fighter pilots, representatives of U.S. businesses and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Managing Director of IMF and the President of World Bank.

Prime Minister Al-Abadi will speak at the Center for Strategic and International Studies: “Looking Forward: A Holistic Strategy for Iraq” in which the Prime Minister will deliver remarks about a strategy for the future of his country.

Millionday: SO WE COULD GUESS -- MEETING WITH WHO? >>> representatives of U.S. businesses and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Managing Director of IMF and the President of World Bank.

Millionday: SOUNDS LIKE MARKET TO ME

Millionday: IMO

Millionday: Hashemi saw economic researcher Maha Ihsan thanks to supply power to the coefficient of the private sector and constantly supported by the government greatly contribute to the promotion of the national industry and reduce the amount spent on the importation of goods that can be a big part of manufacturing locally.

She called thanked in a statement the "morning" to speed up the solution of electricity problem, especially for laboratories produced thereby contributing to the provision of equal competition between domestic production and imported goods so as to provide additional funds needed by the country in the employ directions again.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE ENERGY MARKET AND ARE WORKING ON IT ---

Millionday: She said the energy-saving laboratories also will reduce the unemployment rate will increase to absorb manpower as reflected in the the final outcome on the GDP of Iraq,

pointing to the need for human capital investment in accordance with the plans of the global economic and standards.

It said economic researcher that the private sector is able to accommodate a large number of graduates and unemployed because he has more flexibility does not follow routine also enjoy fast delivery and implementation of all the work required,

stressing the need to speed up the provision of ongoing electricity plants that will reflect positively on the national economy.

Millionday: NOW LOOK AT THAT --- RAISE THE GDP OF IRAQ --- THAT IS PART OF THE CALCULATION OF THEIR GLOBAL PRICING INDEX --

Millionday: THE PROBLEM WITH THE LOW OIL PRICES IS HOW IT LOWERED THE GDP -- GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT ---- MONEY NOT FLOWING MEANS SHOPPING NOT DONE

Millionday: SO THE RUSH IS TO GET THE GDP ESTIMATES UP FOR IRAQ DUE TO THEIR NEEDS FOR DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: LOGICALLY

Millionday: A most famous economic expert Antoine said that the implementation of deletion zeros from the Iraqi dinar currency would help in restructuring and to reduce the currency circulation in the market.

He also said that this major project is still under discussion between the Iraqi Authorities and the Iraqi Central Bank. Most of the economists predicted that the implementation of deletion zeros project is in the favor of Iraqi people and it will also provide an ease in the banking system.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REDUCTION OF BILLS IN CIRCULATION

Millionday: It would be helpful to control the counterfeit or fake currencies, which is still in circulation and creating problems.

He also added that some other negative factors are being involved in declining the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the market. The disproportion in the Iraqi currency market is also a major factor

Millionday: NOTE -- DISPROPORTION IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT -- SMILE

Millionday: The Iraqi budget law restricted the Iraqi Central Bank for its daily sales auctions of foreign currencies, budget law restricts not to exceed the maximum limit of 75 million dollar per day sales of the foreign currency, which increase the demand of U.S dollar in the local market.

Millionday: WE SAW A DISCUSSION A COUPLE DAYS AGO ABOUT THE CHANGES THEY WANTED TO MAKE TO CHANGE THIS -- WE READ BONDS AND SO MANY OTHER ECONOMIC TOOLS THAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ---

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NEED TO REMOVE THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY

Millionday: WHICH IS GREAT NEWS SMILE

Millionday: Marzouk Al-Kharafi Chairman of Kuwait Americana Management said Tuesday that the company is seeking to expand in northern and central Iraq and in the current markets during the coming period.

Al-Kharafi said in remarks to reporters after the AGM, "look no opportunity existed .. but our priorities. Now northern Iraq and central Iraq, will also begin to expand it."

He said that the Americana sales reached $ 3.2 billion in 2014, "and we seek to increase in 2015."

Millionday: NOTE -- KUWAIT IS WANTING TO EXPAND TO OTHER MARKETS THROUGHOUT IRAQ

Millionday: He explained that the Americana debt fell by 15 million to 67.4 million during 2014. He denied Kharafi company affected by tensions in the region due to the lack of ownership of any restaurants in Yemen or Libya, although exports to these two countries.

He added that the company's activities in Syria, "was frozen" since the period that the situation is clear there explaining that Americana was not originally very active in Syria.

And manages Americana backed Kuwait's Kharafi family privileges to chains including KFC and Pizza Hut. The market value of the company 1.13 billion dinars (3.83 billion dollars)

Millionday: OH -- KFC AND PIZZA HUT -- BET THEY LOVE THAT

Millionday: NOT MY FAVORITE EITHER BUT -- AMERICANA BACKED IN KUWAIT TO BE EXPANDED INTO IRAQ -

Millionday: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, issued a broad critique of the Obama administration's Middle East strategy Tuesday, saying the president should re-engage U.S. troops in Iraq in a combat-like role to fight the rise of the Islamic State.

"I think the president is placing artificial constraints on our commanders," Boehner told reporters at a roundtable to discuss his recent trip to the Middle East. "We've got 4,500 troops in Iraq. 

They're only there to train and advise the Iraqi army."

Millionday: "We're not talking about 100,000 troops on the ground; nobody needs to throw that canard out there," he said. "But we have troops there that could provide a lot more assistance to the Iraqi army if they were given the ability to do so."

The speaker stopped short of calling them combat troops, although he made clear that he believes U.S. forces should be given more latitude to help Iraqi military forces. 

"I wouldn't call it a combat role. I would call it more of a plan-and-direct. Rather than just training, more engaged in helping the Iraqis fight the fight," he said.

Millionday: NOTE -- AMEN -- LET THE US FIX THE EARLY LEAVE IS MY OPINION -- MAY NOT AGREE BUT IT IS MY OPINION

Millionday: Boehner said he would support additional U.S.-Iraq financial assistance. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is in Washington this week publicly pressing for billions of dollars in foreign aid to boost his nation's military, among other things.

"They need equipment," Boehner said. "We didn't leave anything good behind."

Boehner said the Authorization for Use of Military Force the president sent to Capitol Hill earlier this year is going nowhere. Obama's request would repeal the resolution used to authorize the war in Iraq and put limits on ground troop

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS SO SERIOUS -- THEY DO NEED SO MUCH AND WHY NOT HELP IF YOU ARE THERE ? --- I KNOW THE POLITICAL ANSWERS ETC --- BUT --- GOODNESS THE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND IMPACT WOULD BE WORTH THE MARKET RISE

Millionday: "Until the president gets serious about fighting the fight, until he has a strategy that makes sense, there's no reason for us to give him less authority than he has today, which is what he's asking," he said.

Boehner dismissed Obama's avoidance of the term "Islamic extremists" as part of the administration's effort to send a message to Muslim allies that the United States is not at war with Islam, but rather extremists. "If he thinks that's having some impact, good for him."
~~~

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW THIS IS STRONG DISAGREEMENT

Imperator: Congress has the right to declare war, the President does not. Why not have Congress declare war on ISIS?

Imperator: And just finish this

Millionday: THE PRESIDENT IS THE COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES

Millionday: IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT HUN?

Imperator: sigh

Millionday: AM I MISSING YOUR POINT SWEETY ?

Imperator: a year and half left

Imperator: no

Imperator: sadly

Millionday: OK SMILE

Pablo: The president cannot be the Commander and Chief until a declaration of war takes place.

Pablo: Since that has not happened since WW2, no president has been commander legally.

ROBINREDHED: Article II Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."

ROBINREDHED: also====noun, plural commanders in chief.

1.       Also, Commander in Chief. the supreme commander of the armed forces of a nation or, sometimes, of several allied nations:

The president is the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force.4

Millionday: BEING ASKED TO HELP IS DIFFERENT THAN DECLARING WAR IS THE POINT

faith1: Millionday,,, iraq made it clear we, US, is to train and now they are exercising that from a power position ( we, Iraq want complete controll of the fight, but demand / want you to give and lend equipment)... i agree with Boehner, but we are taking orders from Iraq... IMO We are now on their ground, where they claim and rule OR claim to rule

Millionday: Al-Sabah announced the House of Representatives issued the Federal Tribunal's decision to the legislative right of the Council, while finished reading two bills,

before raising its to tomorrow Alkhamis.ujae in council statement issued by the information department of the parliament, and received a "morning," a copy of it, that "the House of Representatives finished eighth and twenty minutes, which was held under the chairmanship of Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 252 deputies, read the two bills. "

Millionday: NOTE PARLIAMENT WORKING --

Millionday: The voice of the members of the Council on the principle of political agreements between the heads of the blocks for the presidencies and the Vice-Presidents and policy committees.

and submitted to the Committee on Culture and Media report on its work in the legislative and regulatory sides, pointing to the follow-up the performance of the Ministry of Culture and the Iraqi Media Network and the media and communications,

referring to examining a number of projects and proposals of laws and forwarded for the first reading, including the media and communications law and the law of Iraqi Academy of Sciences and the Law on freedom of expression and assembly and peaceful demonstration projects.

Millionday: NOTE -- LIST OF LAWS -- FREEDOMS

Millionday: The report said that the committee and within its supervisory role demanded a reduction wage spectrum through addressing the Council of Ministers and the media and communications and follow-up of financial allocations for the project Baghdad Capital of Arab Culture 2013, as well as follow-up grant financing mechanisms for artists, journalists and writers, and to contribute to the provision of facilities for the channels of media workers and journalists by addressing the Baghdad Operations Command.

Millionday: NOTE -- LOOKS AS THOUGH A VERY FORMAL PAY CHANGE IS COMING --- INTERESTING

Millionday: On the other hand, Chairman of the Board announced that the Federal Court issued a decision because the legislative right of the House of Representatives, returned this decision a great achievement and really him, in advance thanks to the Iraqi judiciary, which took into account that.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FEDERAL COURT HAS GRANTED RIGHTS TO PARLIAMENT TO RETURN DECISIONS IT APPEARS AND THERE IS MORE ON IT IN MANY REPORTS

Millionday: He ended the Council first reading of the draft exemption Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects from taxes and fees submitted by the Finance Commissions Act and economy, investment, legal,

which aims to support development projects through the granting of privileges, exemptions, and simplify the implementation and development projects and encourage companies and contractors to carry out planned investment approach projects.

and completed the Council second reading of the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (959) for the year 1978 and submitted by the Committees Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the legal remedies that the right of Dr. Abdul Hussein Qutaifi during his career and to modify inherited pension entitlement.
Millionday: SO WE SEE THE EXEMPTION FOR IRAQI AND FOREIGN COMPANIES FROM TAXES AND FEES ECT -- FIRST READING -- THIS IS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND CONTRACTORS

Millionday: GREAT NEWS ABOUT DAASH

Millionday: Daash terrorist organization "lost from 25 to 30%" of the land in Iraq since his arrival at the apogee in August and the start of air strikes by the international coalition led by the United States, according to the Pentagon announced Monday. 

Said Lt. Col. Steven Warren, a Pentagon spokesman said the terrorist organization Daash dominant force no longer 25 to 30% of the populated areas in Iraq, where he was influential sole "in these areas last August. 

Overall, the regions that regulate Daash lost control represent from 13 to 17 square kilometers, especially in northern and central Iraq, according to the American spokesman. 

Warren added that "the terrorist organization Daash falling slowly" but "will be a long battle." 

In Syria, the spokesman said the terrorist organization "still maintains the overall influence" where they lost territory around Kobanî but profit in the outskirts of Damascus or Homs, where security support his points in the Yarmouk Palestinian refugee camp, accord

Millionday: SO THEY ARE DOWN TO 25 OR 30 % OF LOSS OF CONTROL FROM DAASH

Millionday: United States renewed its pledge to stand with all Iraqis in their quest to build a brighter future for themselves and their children. She stressed the US embassy in Baghdad in a press statement on the occasion of the anniversary of the crime Anfal – 

"we stand in tribute to those killed or injured as a result of the Anfal campaign hideous, and we pledge to stand with all Iraqis and the Kurdish people of them in their quest to build a brighter future for themselves and their children."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday News  Empty Re: Millionday News

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 pm

You know, I only recently found out she was banned by SteveI on People's Diinar.

Wonder why he banned her?  Isn't  her daily BS pumping helping his site?

question 

Does anyone have the gossip?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News  Empty Re: Millionday News

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:04 pm

GG, She has been with these guys or BBGs site for over a year I am pretty sure, may-be her, Rudie and the other side kick jump ship???  Seems like I have been in this so long , I am loosing all track of Dinar time . I remember years ago there was a lady called Ten Mill and at first was the same woman but Ten Mill was from Ok. and Millionday is from out East I think, I may be wrong .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum