Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday roundtable 4/13/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 Empty Millionday roundtable 4/13/15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 am

.VIP.Cricket22 Do you have the link of the law passed yesterday in the Gazette

Millionday: THE BUDGET?
THIS IS ARABIC AND ALSO ENGLISH HUN
Millionday:https://translate.googleusercontent....vmlsRf1bF799Rw

Millionday: Alaa al-Tai in the half-year the first of the age of the executive branch, managed the government, headed by Dr. Haider Abadi Prime Minister, work to correct the political process through the walk at a fast pace in the implementation of the political agreement, which was formed on the basis of which the fifth ministry, which reflected positively on the fact political, security, economic, social, and came in line with the government program, which won the confidence in September 2014.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT WERE VOTED ON IN SEPT AS WE REMEMEBER INCLUDE ALL REFORMS

Millionday: can be classified achievements ministerial cabin in the current session, on two levels, internal and external, in the forefront of achieving tangible victories in the security file and edit many of the cities that were under the control of gangs "Daash" terrorist, by the security forces and the military backed by body the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes in those areas, and future actions included prevent the return of terrorism and its re-displaced people and the reconstruction of the liberated areas, according to a strategic plan adopted by the government, and set up a fund for the reconstruction of the liberated areas and relief to the displaced in cooperation with the international community and donor countries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY ARE SUCCEEDING WITH DAASH AND THE DISPLACED WITH THE HELP OF OUTSIDE SOURCES 

Millionday: General Commander of the Armed Forces and held a number of field visits to the battlefield hot and the provinces and regions of the capital, to assess the needs of combatants and civilians, as instructed security officials to conduct field visits to the battlefront that revolve battles in which, as a step to boost the morale of the fighters and volunteers to promote cohesion National in the face of the enemy. The Council of Ministers issued a recent decision by linking Authority popular crowd General Commander of the Armed Forces to legitimize its existence and considered a formal institution to be handled by government institutions through legal channels, as has been the arming of the sons of the tribes and training to support the military and the face of terrorism and edit their cities.

Millionday: VERY INTERESTING POINT MADE HERE >>>The Council of Ministers issued a recent decision by linking Authority popular crowd General Commander of the Armed Forces to legitimize its existence and considered a formal institution to be handled by government institutions through legal channels,

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS MAKING HUGE LEAPS IN THE WAR ON TERRORISM AND ARE NOT SITTING STILL ON THE ISSUE WITH THE ENTIRE NATION -- ABADI HAS SWORN TO CLEAR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF ALL TERRORISTS AND THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVER RETURN

Millionday: and instructed government to stop arbitrary arrests and timetables for detainees and consider claims within the time period and the release of innocent people and to refer the accused to justice without delay. In the same file, the Government has taken steps task including those related to the lifting of the curfew in the capital Baghdad and issuing orders to remove the concrete barriers from many areas to facilitate the movement Traffic and citizens. The government instructed to prevent the streets close by columns officials and reduce the checkpoints in the capital to ease traffic congestion and to take measures to make some areas of the capital demilitarized them Karada and Kadhimiya and Adhamiya and Sedea and Mansour.

Millionday: NOTE -- CHANGES THAT WERE IN PLACE FOR PROTECTION ARE BEING REMOVED -- CURFEW-- BARRIERS ETC WHOOPOW

Millionday: Prime Minister to hold a meeting weekly regular basis for the National Security Council under his chairmanship, to discuss the threats faced by the country and the development of treatments and security arrangements, in addition to instruct the Commander in Chief of the armed forces to protect civilians from the indiscriminate shelling of cities and a painful blow to the terrorists, and to take security measures in the capital contributed to the decline in the crime rate to a large extent in Baghdad and rhythm gangs kidnapping and looting that were practiced extortion and inspire terror among the citizens.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PM WILL HOLD MEETINGS WEEKLY TO UPDATE AND GET REPORTS

NOTE -- NOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOME ORDER FINALLY

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>>
This government has succeeded in completing a series of laws and regulations task that will achieve political stability and consolidate the reforms that are looking to her, including the completion of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers and the project of the National Guard and the Justice and Accountability and the prohibition of the Baath Party and the Federal Court and the Civil Service Law and re-Law considering retirement law.

Millionday: COULD KISS THE SCREEN WHOOOPOW

Millionday: MORE GOOD NEWS>>>
It also reached an agreement with the Kurdistan region to resolve differences between the center and the region around the financial mechanism for the export of oil revenues and the salaries of the Peshmerga and the many outstanding issues that needed to be resolved dues which continues to provide data the success of the Convention, and ways of implementation and prepare the ground for the application of its provisions. In addition to the achievement of a great harmony in the work of the three presidencies can be seen in the form that creates a favorable policy environment for the legislation of laws that serve the community and the citizens and contribute to remove Iraq from the political, financial and security stayed with him going through.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE ISSUES WITH KURDS AND PAY AND ALSO HOW TO APPLY ALL PROVISIONS
Millionday: NOTE -- ALSO A UNIFIED GOV IS OBVIOUS IN IRAQ AT THIS TIME

Millionday: It is the government's achievements, embarking take serious action to activate the agriculture and industry sectors and find resources alternatives Finance, which mainly depends on Iraq's oil exports out of the current economic crisis, as well as the government's initiative to support the private sector and encourage investment and partnership with the State and the restructuring of state-owned enterprises on 3 stages extends to 2030, where he was preparing a comprehensive study to solve the problem of lagging-owned companies of the state, and will begin work for the proposed measures, including turning the result into productive and profitable companies.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOV WILL ALSO HAVE BUSINESSES AS WELL AND ALSO SUPPORT THE PRIVATE SECTOR -- JOIN IF NECESSARY ETC

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>
Among the economic reforms, activation of customs and tax laws as well as to facilitate the procedures for the entry of oil companies and procedures for the entry of investors and reduce bureaucracy and address production and export problems facing the oil sector.

Millionday: NOTE -- AMONG ALL THE ACTIVATIONS WE ARE READING ABOUT THE ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE AMONG THEM AS WELL ACCORDING TO THE REPORT

Millionday: Among the achievements approve the 2014 budget year in the month of December of this year, without delay, which gets for the first time, under a high coordination between the legislative and executive branches, a former did not get over the previous years, despite gripping the country from fluctuations accompanied volatility happening in oil prices and produced the economic and financial crisis.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY GOT THE BUDGET DONE WITH SO MANY ISSUES FACED -- MORE THAN MOST CAN DO -- SMILE
Millionday: NOTE -- WOMEN IN THE GOV THROUGHOUT AS WELL

Millionday: The government has taken important steps to promote decentralization and work coordination with local councils and federal ministries to the transfer of powers from the government to the provinces and amend legislation that supports these trends and to stop the appeal to the Federal Court on the provinces 21 Law for the year 2008. and on the proposed solutions to the housing crisis, the government has prepared a strategy to resolve this crisis and take measures to address the abuse on state property and provide quick solutions to them. There are reforms that included independent institutions and changing their heads and activate the work of the national balance and give them time to submit its report to the re-distribution of positions and special grades in state institutions and government departments.

Millionday: NOTE --- THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS AND INCLUDES RESOLVE WITH REFORM -- TWO OF OUR FAVORITE WORDS

Millionday: NOTE -- A LITTLE MORE ABOUT GLOBE

Millionday: 
On the external front, the work of the Prime Minister on the restoration of Iraq's relations with the countries of the region and the world and regained Iraq historical stature dormant and saw a decline in the previous years, and in accordance with the directives of the government in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been taking steps enhance the openness of Iraq to the international community and the exchange of visits and international conventions commercially, economically and security.

Millionday: 
This is supported by, the government's success unrivaled in rallying the international community to support Iraq in its war Daash against terrorist gangs, and visits to a number of countries and the presence of security and economic conferences for this purpose, and obtain guarantees to invest in Iraq and help the country in the challenges it faces.

Millionday: SO ABADI HAS RETURNED THE RELATIONS OF IRAQ THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE AND IMPROVED THEM -- AMEN ABADI : LOVE IT LOVE IT

SLH5282: iS THIS THE HCL READY FOR FINAL COMPLETION AND VOTING TO BECOME LAW AS WELL AS THE OVER ALL BUDGET?

Millionday: THEY STATED IN A PRESS STATEMENT THAT THE HCL WOULD BE ON THE AGENDA WITH THE FEDERAL COURT ETC ---THAT SAME DAY WED I WANT TO SAY

jeep: MD, What was the trigger that allowed the budget to finally be printed in the Gazette??

Millionday: I DON'T KNOW HUN -- I WOULD SAY BY THIS REPORT THAT THE AGREEMENT WITH KURD TROOPS AND ALL THAT THEY WANTED REACHING COMPLETION -- I WOULD EXPECT THAT IS THE REASONING BEHIND IT -- THE REPORT I SENT WAS THE WRONG ONE EARLIER BUT I HAVE IT HERE SOMEWHERE AND WILL FIND IT FOR US AGAIN

SLH5282: DOES IT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE COURTS

Millionday: THE HCL DOES NOT GO THROUGH THE COURTS

1glen - Budget Question - It seems to me that 3-4-5 months ago there was something said something like once the budget is published in the gazette, it must be opened or implemented. Am I correct?

Millionday: IT HAS 15 DAYS TO BE SIGNED BY MY UNDERSTANDING BY THE PRESIDENT BEFORE THE PRINT AND I HAVE TO LOOK TO SEE HOW LONG BEFORE OPEN BUT THERE ARE DAYS LISTED IN THEIR CONSTITUTION OR RULE OF LAW

allinxpress Seems to me that we are in the flow of the process to change the rate. Seems that security and political issues are being handled and the economic train is moving. Also , on the HCL , if the Kurds passed it in thier parliament, then we are this close to the GOI passing it. your thoughts?

Millionday: I THINK I COULD JUMP UP AND DO THE PADDLE WACK JACK WITH THIS LAST REPORT IF IT EXISTS -- BUT I SHOULD SAY -- YES EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOPING ALONG VERY WELL WITH THE KURD AGREEMENT

CanTWaitwoRV just making sure I'm not wearing "deenar goggles"...the justice and accountability law and other important laws stated above were completed and passed? Laws we've been waiting for years to be voted into law pertaining to security,stability and unification within Iraq?

Millionday: LET ME LOOK AT THAT EXACT SECTION -- BRB

Millionday: DO NOT MISS THIS PART EITHER WHILE I LOOK >>>>
and continue the three presidencies hold its regular meetings to coordinate and ensure the steps to implement the government program and document the agreement Political and create the success of the national reconciliation and re-national cohesion of state-building kits.

Millionday: LETS READ EVERY WORD ON THE LAWS TOGETHER

Millionday: This government has succeeded in completing a series of laws and regulations task that will achieve political stability and consolidate the reforms that are looking to her, including the completion of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers and the project of the National Guard and the Justice and Accountability and the prohibition of the Baath Party and the Federal Court and the Civil Service Law and re-Law considering retirement law.

Millionday: WOW LET THAT SOAK IN FOR A SEC -- WHAT? WOW

Millionday: THE BEST PART >>> 

Political, security and economic reforms reflect the application of the government program

wvchsr19: with such a positive movementon the economic side; how much of a roll do you think Daash will have in slowing down any rv progress? I know they have taken a lot of hits lately, but is it enough?

Millionday: IT ISNT THAT DAASH IS SLOWING DOWN THE MARKET ECONOMY GOAL THAT IRAQ HAS -- IT IS THAT THE CITIZENS AND WORKERS AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS NEED TO FEEL SAFE -- THE NATIONAL GUARD WE JUST SAW WILL HELP WITH THAT AND THE VISIT TO THE US OF COURSE WONT HURT --- HEE HEEE --- BUT THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO TO WORK AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL ECONOMY AND NOT KEEP REBUILDING OVER AND OVER -- WHO CAN AFFORD THAT?

Loop: Is this article just highlighting the accomplishments of Abadi and the COM or are they saying the all those laws have past in the Parliament as well?

Millionday: THEY ARE WORKING ON THE GOV PROGRAMS AND ARE STATING THE GOALS THEY HAVE ACHEIVED TO DO SO ---- PRINTED IN THE GAZZETTE? I DONT THINK SO BUT WILL TEAR IT UP LOOKING

Millionday: HERE IS THE LINK >>http://www.parliament.iq/english/det...17&AlwType=Pre

allinxpress Millionday: Is that the link that shows the Budget was printed in the Gazette, cuz I cant find anything from this weekend stating the budget was printed in the Gazette and i've searched high and low lol

Millionday: economic spokesman Antoine, Sunday, that the expert Cancel zeros from the Iraqi currency project comes to restructure and reduce the currency in circulation process in the markets at the moment, "dollarization".

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE GOAL IS TO REDUCE THE BILLS OUT OF COURSE -- AS IN REMOVAL OF THREE ZEROS -- SMART CARDS -- EXCHANGE -- AND ALL WAYS WE HAVE SEEN IN THE LAST FEW DAYS

Millionday: Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News" that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency is a project under discussion at the State Commission in collaboration with the Central Bank, but under implementation, "stressing that" the purpose of which is to reduce the process of dollarization in the market this time to maintain the dominance of the Iraqi dinar and make it the most heavily traded in the markets and ease the use of the dollar, "adding that" the Iraqi currency sober and accept fraud. "

Millionday: NOTE --- UNDER IMPLEMENTATION ? WOW I LOVE TODAY --
Millionday: LOOK AT THAT -- WHOOPOW LOVE IT

Millionday: He added that the confusion which has increased demand for the dollar and not pumping dinars in large quantities by the central bank has increased more demand than supply, which led to the appreciation of the currency from the dollar in the local market." "The Central Bank on the terms of any transfer must be proved in the papers martyrdom on the import of goods against the dollar, with the imposition of the tax, which is 8% 0.5% fee Comerk and 3% income tax."

Millionday: SO -- WHOOPOW THIS IS FUN

allinxpress: awesome! keep pumping the USD so demand for dinar skyrockets!!

Millionday: RAISE THAT DINAR UP THERE PLEASE

allinxpress: it seems to me like they are creating more demand for the IQD so when they are ready to release it internationally, it will be at a reality rate. Also, it seems like this is the exact opposite of floating up from 1166. Kind of like keeping your foot on the brake while spinning your tires...so when you release the brake..... you take Off!

Millionday: THEY ARE CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE AS THEY STATED TO ATTRACT INVESTORS

Millionday: Hit a crisis in oil prices retreat options available to the government of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in spending, with a government forecast of the current year's budget deficit of more than $ 21 billion. In the face of worsening deficit called Abadi Iraqis to "patience" while the government is working to implement economic reforms include restructuring of many state-owned companies. The plan will yield economic and development growth, which promises Iraqis did not take her seriously. He said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Baghdad is currently in talks with the International Monetary Fund regarding provision of emergency aid. and before that the financial crisis is trying to Government Abadi search for "prosthesis solutions" experts described as "risky and poor planning - See more at:http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?pag....8UJcjmaL.dpuf

Millionday: SO NOTICE AS THIS IS STATING -- THERE ARE A LOT OF MOVING PARTS ----Millionday: THERE IS A LINK FOR THE LONG REPORT WE CANT DO THAT AGAIN IN ONE DAY LOL

Millionday: - Prime Minister Abadi traveled to the United States today Monday. Abadi's visit came in response to an official invitation from the US President, Barack Obama as he will meet with a wide variety of officials and discuss key issues of concern, including progress toward the defeat of the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant terrorists.

Millionday: SO ABADI DID GO AND THE LOCKED CAPITAL MUST HAVE ALLOWED HIM IN -- SMILE

Millionday: WE WILL HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS TONIGHT I AM SURE-- HE IS TO BE THERE FOR DAYS SO WE WILL HAVE NEWS ON THIS

wvchsr19: I saw a news report on the local station this morning saying the lock down was lifted.

Millionday: PERFECT TIMING TOO THANK YOU HUN FOR THAT UPDATE

Millionday: The CBI has decided to take action to stop the decline of the dinar against the dollar in the local foreign exchange market, by doubling the share exchange companies in the Auction of foreign exchange, and open ports to sell the dollar in a number of government banks. He explained that he decided to allow the government to banks, Rafidain and Rasheed and Iraqi trade, open outlets to sell the dollar for companies and small importers. The decline in Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar in the local foreign exchange market, bringing this week to its lowest level almost two years at 1350 dinars to the dollar, a decline of 5.5 percent from the end of last year's levels, while total about 1,200 dinars to the dollar .

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS GETTING THE MARKET RATE BACK TO THE EXCHANGE RATE --- AS IN 1350 TO 1166

allinxpress: The CBI has decided to take action.....wow. no studying, no committees, no opinions.. Action.

Millionday: The reduction of the Iraqi Central Bank to cap sales of the dollar in auctions held by the day to sell the dollar to the exchange companies and commercial banks of $ 250 million a day in the past to $ 75 million a day in the current year, to the scarcity of supply, which led to a rise in the dollar rate against the dinar Iraqi. The bank was forced to reduce the daily sales of foreign exchange, due to the financial crisis faced by Iraq, because of the loss of oil prices about half of its value since the middle of last year. Iraq relies on the sale of oil revenues to fund 95 percent of government expenditures.

Millionday: SO THEY WILL BE MONITORING THIS BUT THIS IS ACTION AND IS TO GET THE RATE MORE LEVEL FOR LACK OF BETTER WORD
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 Empty Re: Millionday roundtable 4/13/15

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 am

really? really? really? really? really?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 2805820865   Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 2805820865   Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 2805820865   Millionday roundtable 4/13/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum