Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 4/13/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 4/13/15

Go down

Millionday News 4/13/15 Empty Millionday News 4/13/15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:13 am

Millionday: OH BOY
Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEWS TODAY AND YESTERDAY HAS ALL BEEN ABOUT MASSIVE PROGRESS

Millionday: HERE COMES SOME MORE

Millionday: Praised the deputies of the various parliamentary committees great harmony in the work of the three presidencies, and as pointed out that the time elapsed from the age of encouraging the government and saw the state of harmony and optimism, considered that those understandings that led to the adoption of important laws, able to resolve all outstanding issues and the consolidation of national unity.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE COMMITTEES INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ARE PRAISING THE UNITY OF THE THREE PRESIDENTS AND ALSO ANNOUNCING AGAIN THE ADOPTION OF VERY IMPORTANT LAWS -- MORE OF TODAY -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: a member of the Legal Committee Ibtisam al-Hilali reported that the government won the confidence of blocs and political parties for their commitment to the political document.

Confirmed Hilali, in a statement singled out the "morning" that "the achievements of the government so far is a good analogy her age and the size of the circumstances and difficulties that accompanied the start of work, "indicating that it" despite the security conditions, which accounted for the bulk of their attention, but

Millionday: NOTE -- THE POLITICAL DOCUMENT IS THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM

Millionday: NOTE -- DESPITE THE SECURITY CONDITIONS -- REMEMBER THE GOV PROGRAM INCLUDES ALL REFORMS

Millionday: it has worked to stabilize the political situation in addition to the adoption of the Constitution in the formulation of laws and distancing itself from the politicization of law and show its good faith of all the blocks, giving it credibility.
Hilali called on the government to "put the right man in the right place and the exploitation of the owners of competencies and not to resort to quotas that led to the absence of the estimated owners and efficiency for political, security and economic landscape," noting that

Millionday: "there are a lot of laws that delayed approval of the previous sessions to this session and was able to Legal Committee to pass three important laws which judicial investigators and fees judicial law and the law of the civil service and is now working to pass the parties and the Federal Court Act which achievements will be calculated at the time of this government.

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: WORK AWAY IRAQ -- BECAUSE WE ARE LIKING IT

.VIP.Cricket22 Millionday: Sorry, but I was just wondering if you found the link where Budget law was posted in the Gazette yet? Please and thank you 

Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME HUN -- NOT IN THESE REPORTS BUT DID LOOK TODAY FOR #4352

Millionday: HOWEVER I WILL CONTINUE TO FIND THE WHOLE THING -- I HAVE IT
================================================== ===

Millionday: Kaabi said, in a statement to the "morning" that "the government has proved its seriousness and its eagerness to adopt laws that affect the Iraqi citizens, including service laws," noting that "the laws that left to the new parliament and found Ancefha in this session after the forward from previous sessions Thanks to the government's effort was able to reach and see the light. 

Millionday: NOTE --- THEY ARE WORKING FOR BENEFITS AND CITIZEN IMPACT LAWS --- SMILE

Millionday: He Khalati in a statement the "morning" that "the government has committed political document which gave credibility and was able to be with the team and one of the political blocs," noting that "the laws pertaining to the Committee on Health and the environment are important laws of Iraqi society Committee was able to recognize them so much as the law drugs and the law to encourage doctors and other important laws.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUS WORKING -- SMILE

Millionday: Finance Minister Zebari Hocheaz with the Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kopi_ support and assist the Iraqi government in achieving stability and development.

'Millionday: NOTE -- ZEBARI IS ASKING FOR HELP FOR IRAQ FROM THE UN

Millionday: A statement by the Ministry of Finance received "morning," a copy of it, that "Zebari met with the Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, and discussed with him the role of the international mission to support and assist the Iraqi government in achieving stability and development in the country, was also review the political, humanitarian and regional areas that could be of Mission support and advice in it.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS NOT JUST FOR HELP WITH ISIS --- THIS IS FOR DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: He welcomed the Minister of Finance of the new Special Representative of the Secretary-General in Iraq and the confidence that he obtained from the international organization, and wished him success in his work.
============================================
Millionday: Fatlawi warned economist of implications about the foreign loans and the growing indebtedness of the Iraqi economy in addressing the budget deficit due to the significant decline in oil prices, which was born among challenges that require solutions and ideas and proposals for a quick and effective to stop the effects future and resulting burden on the country's economy

Millionday: FATLAWI IS WARNING OF MONEY BEING LOANED TO HELP WITH DEFICIT

Millionday: and suggested d. Raed Fahmi in his "morning" among other measures through which some of the economic challenges posed by the significant decline in the price of a barrel of oil, which reached more than 70 percent per barrel, saying that the imposition of direct taxes upward on people with high incomes is applied treatment and slate applied now is the income tax Statistics indirect. 
He said Fahmi that sums this type of tax is very low and is rewarding as well as they are applied to low-income people, calling for the need to reconsider system of taxes and make it compatible with developments variables, which will be an important source of income if did the right form, he said.

Millionday: NOTE -- HE IS CONCERNED WITH THE HOPES OF OIL PRICES RAISING AND TAXES HELPING BUT LOANS ARE THE IDEA TO HELP WITH DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: He added that the collection law is still incomplete so far suffer mismanagement pointing to its potential in addressing the deficit and provide revenue to supplement the state budget better as well as the role Alkperfi support the local economy. 
He noted Fahmi on the principle of plug through domestic borrowing pointing to take 
some of the measures is to endeavor to issue bonds to some government funds from a bank Rasheed Bank and Iraq as well as initiatives to issue a bond and borrow from the Bank of Commerce,

Millionday: NOTE -- HE WANTS LOANS INTERNAL AND BONDS ETC

Millionday: referring to the existence of bonds financed by the central bank indirectly via the secondary market in the sense the issuance and sale of bonds in the primary market of any bank Central indicating that it could 70 coverage to 80 percent of the deficit. 
He pointed to the possibility of utilization of foreign loans through the International Monetary Fund and the completion of the loan given to Iraq amount and the remainder of it about two billion dollars accompanied by loans from other international banks, warning of the high interest rates that will lead rates to future problematic due to high debt ratio to GDP ratio

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY INTEREST RATES ARE ALWAYS AN ISSUE

Millionday: also called for the organization of the mechanism of debt management and service any debt repayment original plus benefits and what it entails is part of the budget revenues in the long term consumption of pointing out the necessity of thinking in the style cover the deficit and fill the need in the long Short stressing the objective necessity at that and not put the country in a problematic and reduce as much as possible from borrowing from the global market, with a focus on the importance of the benefits of low 
and hinted Fahmi to the possibility of retrenchment to address the deficit, pointing to take some measures in this regard, adding it was below the required level.
Print

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- HE WANTS NO RELIANCE ON THE GLOBAL MARKET AND WANTS TO DO IT ALL WITHIN IRAQ --- WOULDNT THAT BE NICE IN THE GLOBAL MARKET ECONOMY --- MY OPINION IS THAT -- HE SEEMS TO BE IN A DREAM LAND BUT I WONT GIVE MY OPINION LOL

Millionday: I HAVE TO SAY I AM LAUGHING

Millionday: HOW IN THE WORLD COULD HE POSSIBLY THINK THAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE

Millionday: THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THIS IS FORMING FOR DEVELOPMENT
==================================================

Millionday: NOTE -- I HAVE TO BRING THIS FROM TODAY AGAIN

Millionday: economic spokesman Antoine, Sunday, that the expert Cancel zeros from the Iraqi currency project comes to restructure and reduce the currency in circulation process in the markets at the moment, "dollarization".

Millionday: NOTE -- GOAL :::::::::LESSEN AMOUNT OF BILLS IN CIRCULATION

Millionday: Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News" that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency is a project under discussion at the State Commission in collaboration with the Central Bank, but under implementation, "stressing that" the purpose of which is to reduce the process of dollarization in the market this time to maintain the dominance of the Iraqi dinar and make it the most heavily traded in the markets and ease the use of the dollar, "adding that" the Iraqi currency sober and accept fraud. "

Millionday: NOTE --- NOTE ------...........BUT UNDER IMPLEMENTATION

Millionday: NOTE -- TO DOMINATE WITH THE DINAR AND ALSO MAKE IT HEAVILY TRADED IN THE ----------------------------------MARKETS

Millionday: He added that the confusion which has increased demand for the dollar and not pumping dinars in large quantities by the central bank has increased more demand than supply, which led to the appreciation of the currency from the dollar in the local market. "
"The Central Bank on the terms of any transfer must be proved in the papers martyrdom on the import of goods against the dollar, with the imposition of the tax, which is 8% 0.5% fee Comerk and 3% income tax." Ended 7

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY THEIR GOALS ARE NOT TO JUST SIT THERE AND THEY ARE WORKING TO RAISE THE VALUE AND TRADE THE DINAR IN THE MARKET --- AND WE WANT TO TRADE

MArco: was it 2014 and 15 thru gazette... sorry been out of the loop of you
MArco: already addressed that

Millionday: WELCOME BACK MARCO -- WAS WHAT 2014 AND 15 HUN?

MArco: yes were both published in gazette

Millionday: BOTH BUDGETS ?
Millionday: OR THE LAWS IN THE REPORT

MArco: I thought the report from other day said budget published

Millionday: YES THE REPORT STATED JUST THE 2015 WAS PUBLISHED AND THE PUBLISHED BUDGET IS HUGE SO I HAVE TRIED TO FIND IT AGAIN BUT NOT SURE ON THE 2014

Papatom: so if they are working this much.....and going thru so many changes.....do you think they will want to have a mediocre currency? one that will fit nicely towards the bottom of the M.E. countries?

Millionday: THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR IN MANY STATEMENTS HOW LARGE THEY WANT THE DINAR TO BE TO THE GLOBE --- SMILE ----- I BELIEVE IT WAS THE STRONGEST IN THE REGION THEY STATED --- I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE BY GLOBAL PRICING INDEX CALCULATION THOUGH NOT THE NUMBER PAIRED -- IT REFERS TO THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX
===========================================

Millionday: Revealed the National Investment Authority, on Monday, seeking to hold a conference of the Business Council British in Baghdad "soon" for partnerships between the public and foreign private sector, as shown that the "tax exemption and Alkmarki" will be at the forefront of the facilities that will be provided to companies and investors, confirmed that there were negotiations with East Asia, Europe and the United States in the electricity projects and steel and cement in addition to petrochemicals.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS TO BE HELD IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

Millionday: The head of investment Sami al-Araji, in an interview with the (long-Presse), "during the next few days there will be a conference of the Business Council British in Baghdad aims to build partnerships between Iraqi private sector and the public sector and foreign together to contribute to the rebuilding of the country."

Millionday: WOZZZA

Millionday: And on the provision of facilities for companies and investors, said al-Araji, "in the introduction to the facilities for companies and investors, there will be tax breaks and Kmarkip," explaining that "the exemptions that were limited only to the extent of three years in the past will be open over the creation of the project." Araji said, "There are number of countries expressed their readiness to support Iraq in order to rebuild and reconstruction,"

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE ARE A NUMBER OF COUNTRIES READY TO REBUILD IRAQ --- MONEY TO BE MADE ----

Millionday: pointing out that "we now have negotiations with East Asia, Europe and the United States and the countries in the electricity and steel projects and cement as well as petrochemical and what we saw of foreign companies it trust the Iraqi economy. " 
Araji said, that "we have a problem in obtaining the land for the establishment of investment projects on them, but there is a big effort to liberate the land of the case with him to the best case, because it obstructed the work of investment projects because of the abusers."

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI DID MAKE IT TO THE US TODAY AND THEY ARE MEETING

Millionday: NOTE -- DESERT SAND

Millionday: The Investment Authority, Baghdad had demanded, in the second of September 2015, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to form a committee to study the draft amendment to the Investment Law, attributed the reason to the failure to address the major issues that support investment projects, and accused the ministries of "blocking" projects, likely not to pass The draft law in parliament.

Millionday: NOTE -- I THINK THAT IS A TYPO WITH IT BEING SEPT ---
Millionday: 2014 I BELIEVE I THINK THAT WAS A MISTAKE

Millionday: The House of Representatives in October passed, in 2006, the Iraqi investment law, which it was said at the time that it would open the door to foreign investment, because introducing a lot of facilities to foreign investors, but that many foreign companies are still hesitant because of the fear of reality security is stable in Iraq, adding that the law did not give investors the right to ownership of the property the project, and

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY COULD BE PLANNING ON CHANGING IT BY WHAT HAS OCCURRED IN THE PAST BUT DOESNT LOOK RIGHT TO ME -- WILL KEEP EYES OPEN

Millionday: equated the Iraqi and foreign investors in both franchises, with the exception of real estate ownership, where the foreign investor of the lease the land for 50 years, subject to renewal, according to paragraph 11 of the investment law, to vote in the House of Representatives in 2010, to modify it.

Millionday: SO THE LAND FOR INVESTORS WAS ALREADY DONE SO WE OBVIOUSLY HAVE A STRANGE TYPO -- IT HAPPENS -- BUT THIS IS GREAT A FEW DAYS WE HAVE A HUGE INVESTMENT /BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL MEETING

Papatom: this almost looks like someone is talking about how it WAS in 2014 and how they asked Abadi to change it.... and he did......does that make sense?

Millionday: YES IT DOES ---

Papatom: that's what I think......

Millionday: AND WITH THE BUSINESS MEETING IT SEEMS THAT THEY LIKE IT

Papatom: yup! thanks md

Millionday: REFLECTION IT SEEMS TO ME

Papatom: investment law 13 .. this year gives land.
============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WORLD CHANGING

Millionday: Falah al-Amiri said what happened in the OPEC ministerial meeting in November 2015 reflects a big difference in the positions of ministers of the organization in terms of reducing or keep production ceiling of OECD countries. 
The difference in the positions of oil ministers of OPEC, pointed out that OECD countries are divided mainly into two groups. 
The first group led by Saudi Arabia in addition to the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, summarizes its position to maintain the OPEC quota and non-interference in price trends, production, and leave it to world markets to balance supply and demand and price stability.

Millionday: NOTE -- MIDDLE EAST NON-INTERFERENCE IN PRICE TRENDS -- PRODUCTIONS BUT BY SUPPLY AND DEMAND--WORLD MARKET

Millionday: and see this group that the drop in oil prices caused by an increase in oil supply as a result of increased production of countries outside OPEC, especially shale oil production in the United States, which began its influence is clear on the oil supply worldwide and became the pressure on the share of OPEC countries. 
believes this group that in the case of continued low prices will affect the supply and demand balance through lower shale oil production in the United States from the fields that the cost of a barrel with a high as well as oil-producing countries outside OPEC countries that the cost of production high and is not able to continue production from the wells, which cost more than the world oil prices.

Millionday: NOTE --- UGGGGG

Millionday: The arrival of prices to the break-even point, which represents the limit Near to the continuation of production (the difference between the cost of a barrel and global price of oil product for wells and fields, especially in some of the oil shale fields, will lead to the exit of wells that high cost and thus reduced production. 
The second group of Ministers of OPEC countries were asking reduce production in order to keep the oil prices just to ensure sufficient income to cover the general budget expenses, and to avoid for lack of financial resources and thus to political instability and social problems.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE MAKING CHANGES WITH OPEC THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING BUT NEAR END OF YEAR -- THIS INTERESTING PART IS THAT IS WHEN THEY STATED THE PRICES WOULD RISE

Millionday: Therefore, this group believes that the OPEC to defend the fair price for their members as already been consolidated their position has contributed to the strengthening of the role of the organization globally private and that the defense of the global oil prices is one of the objectives and the organization's presence. 
In addition, the point of view of this group that is not certain drop in oil prices advanced countries will help increase economic growth has thus oil demand increases in the future,

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A LOT OF WORK THAT IS BEHIND THIS -- AND CHANGES WILL BE MADE --

Millionday: where the strategy of these countries are developing energy nuclear and alternative energy produced from organic compounds or wind power as well, this point of view the group that reduced these prices do not necessarily make or encourage the United States to leave or reduce oil shale production, which produce it began close to achieving its strategic target self-sufficient in energy. 
Even if Low prices in the reduction of oil production of shale and sandstone oil contributed to the reduced quantities will be few and not as expected by others, hence the lower price will have less effect than expected on the production of the United States.

Millionday: OK THE POINT IS MADE --
Millionday: END OF ALL I CAN TAKE 
Millionday: SMILE

Papatom: the USA is developing more and more oil.... we could be oil independent if we wanted to.....so their prices shouldn't affect us a lot....

Millionday: THAT IS WITH OCEAN DRILLING I BELIEVE BUT THAT DOESNT SEEM TO GO WELL -- ALASKA WAS A GOOD THING BUT NOW SO MUCH RED TAPE -- THE LACK OF RESERVES HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT IMO -- I MEAN TO EMPTY OR LOWER THAN EVER RESERVES ? SEEMS VERY POLITICAL TO ME BUT THIS IS MY OPINION

Papatom: and don't forget the dakota's ... lots of oil there...

timandjulie: the USA will never ever ever uses its own oil unless it has to, it will use the so many countries we have taken over of their oil

Millionday: I AGREE SHOULDNT IMPACT US ALOT BUT CHANGES IN OIL MARKETING HAS NOT BEEN DONE VERY RECENTLY

Millionday: RIGHT PAPA

Millionday: TIM THAT IS WHAT THE REPORT WAS SAYING --- THE US IS SELLING /USING OIL

Millionday: IMPACT

Millionday: TIM -- HAVE ANY MORE TO ADD HUN

timandjulie: i stated what will always be fact

Millionday: OIL IS A LEADER OF MANY MOVES MADE -- SMILE -- GOOD POINT

Millionday: THANK YOU ROBIN AND RUDIE AND ALL THAT HELPED
Millionday: EVERYONE READ RT TOO
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: