Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group

2 posters

Go down

Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group Empty Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Emailed To Dinar Recaps

Subject: Post for Barzani Charity Organization
To: Dinar Recaps

It has come to the attention of the Barzani Charity Foundation (BCF) that certain parties in dinar land are stating false alignment with them. In a conversation with the head of the organization they will address this for themselves with those parties making those assertions. 

In the interim they have asked us to set the record straight that they have no affiliations with any so called dinar groups.
~~~

I and others formed a nonprofit called Change for Hope and built a coalition of partners with CitiHope International, Samaritans Feet and Feed the Hungry. In our joint effort we were able to raise 100 Tons of goods, food and supplies for the region which is in country now.

In that same effort we acquired roughly $6M in medical aid that was airlifted into Erbil for the immediate needs based on the supplies the medical teams from BCF informed us to the urgency of.

Should you wish to donate or help out in the Kurdistan Relief efforts they suggest you go to their site directly and not funnel monies through any internet group claiming affiliations.

Change for Hope would be more than happy to provide our MOU from said coalition partners and LOU from BCF to work on their behalf within the United States. 

We would be more than happy to provide times when they will be in country and could talk on aid or relief efforts or strategies.
Change for Hope has spent many hours with the directors of this organization to help make the world aware of what is happening. 

We are thankful to Kevin Fobbs at ComDigiNews –Standing at Freedoms Gate and Fox News’ own Kelly Wright for doing those interviews. 

The Fox news interviews were played at a private meeting at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC. This is no longer a deaf matter for political ears. 

The right people have heard from the BCF board directly on the needs for all Kurdish peoples.

Sincerely

Wiley Morgan

Vice President, Change for Hope

Links -

http://www.coats4kurdistan.com/

http://www.barzanifoundation.org/english/

Com Digi News -

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/freedoms-gate-coats4kurdistan-barzani-foundation-how-america-can-help-34473/

Fox News -

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4025304260001/beyond-the-dream-coats-4-kurdistan-/?playlist_id=932064007001#sp=show-clips

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group Empty Re: Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:22 pm

More pot calling the kettle black.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group 2805820865  Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group 2805820865  Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group 2805820865  Barzani Charity is announcing that they have NO AFFLIATION with ANY Dinar Group 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum