Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY

3 posters

Go down

TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY Empty TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Tony:  Planned for this Sunday and did not happen, but already another projection.  There is an opportunity this week.  This is so close we just can't see it dragged out.
DC’s Bottom Line:   About where we were on Friday.  Everything positive.  Everyone on call.  Everything is highly subject to change.  Everybody keep a level head.  
CURRENT WINDOW:   Through the 15th continues to be the expectation. 
DC:  Very strong belief in Iraq this is the final week.
Tony:  We know it’s hard when you hear 'every weekend.'

DC:  And it’s the people doing it telling us.  Just so many moving parts in this thing, it’s so difficult to get everything synchronized  to . . .
IRAQ:    Very ready.  Continuing updates, preparations in Parliament.  Dr. Abadhi is in the USA.   Brought a large contingency with him.  Have been in many, many meetings. Meeting with Pres. Obama tomorrow.    DC: It is my understanding Abadhi does not have to be in the country for the release.

• Budget published in the paper.
  • CBI  When questioned, CBI said, we told you up till the 15th .. not the 15th yet       
  • Banks 
  • ISIL  continues to prepare for taking back Mosul.  Softening of targets has already begun. 

• Security .           DC:  According to folks doing the process it is not holding up the RV.   Tony:  The RV, the currency is being used as a weapon against them.  So people will drop down their arms.  Any time there is a major event, bombing’s, etc. , they cannot have half the country celebrating and the other half crying on the same day.

• TV/Mosques:  Monetary reform in the coming days; strongest (???) in the world; final phase coming to an end.” TV showing training to educate the public.  
  • Qi cards:  Some not able to use at all.Some have it where the system adjusts the rate; still getting credited for the same amount but cutting it by 4000 X's to get the rate. They cannot get cash on the cards. DC: Big giant mess. 

DC:   Not enough dinar to trade with and dealers not taking damaged bills. Only one way out of this chute right now is to RI or RV. It is leaking out across Iraq that the dinar will revalue.  Everyone knows the only way through this is to RI.
INTERNATIONAL:      

• Iran:  DC: That deal is not even half baked . . .there has been framework agreed to with Iran, saying here is how you get rid of sanctions - by not pursuing nuclear bomb - still in framework - highly publicized over world -  Always known they have nuclear ambitions. . . . Everybody I've talked to, on both sides of the aisle, do not believe it is in the mix.  Tying up the RV is highly unlikely at this point.
  • IMF has been in a stand off position for last few months.  Make their opinions know.  
  • CBI & BIS primarily dictated the aborted release last Sunday.  DC:  No one has absolute authority.  Shabs is in charge of pulling the trigger, but all must be ready.
  • Rates:   DC:  $3.91 dinar.  Tony has $4.20 dinar, $1.27 - $2.27 dong, Rupiah, $1.05, ZIM, .15 - .22 cents.      

UNITED STATES:  Some of the administration went down south (Cuba) but had nothing to do with the RV.  Abadhi and others went to New York first and in DC today.  Talking about weapons, Mosul and also about the revaluation.  Folks disappointed it is not a victory lap but no one taken off high alert.  Same as they were on Friday.  Just antsy waiting and still on call.  DC’s opinion is they will wait for the Prime Minister to return to Iraq.  But he says guys more connected than he are saying not necessarily true Abadhi has to be in country for the public RV. 

• Federal Reserve is like the USA central bank.  DC said although it's not talked about much the Fed is player in this game and will be handling a lot of the currency exchange.     
  • Banks: on lock down with communications by employees restricted. Funds restricted and monitored constantly.  Choosing to keep it at high level and saying exchanges will begin very soon.  Same thing that has been said for the last week.  The 9K - 14K plan per day has not begun.  The guys have heard of additional new locations for exchanging. Banks are authorized to do early releases but have no confidence in the process because of all the start stop in the past.     
  • Bank Employees:  Banks losing people left and right and it’s become a major issue.  Told they can’t have it cause they work at the bank, so they go buy it elsewhere, another bank or have family buy it for them.  Banks highly worried.  
  • Tier 2 Banks are not doing early exchanges.  Tier 2 will have the  same person, same procedure and gone through WF training program and got re-certified.  Some will have access to contract rates.  They are not notified when a high alert is issued.  DC says they will have a hard time catching up with what is going on.    

Question:  A caller asked what were the most important items she could advise an 89 year old friend who had dinar?

DC said, “Here’s what I’m going to do” and proceeded to list the items below.

• Change my phone number or add another line
  • Secure my mail by having post office box with forwarding address to another post office box so it cannot be reversed researched.
  • Talk to an estate attorney.
  • Go slow in the process.
  • Pre-pay for an apartment/living home where they have security and health care facilities.
  • Change my email address
  • Go – low key as in hiding in plain sight – Dress, act and look like a normal person.  No flashy jewelry or high end car like a Bentley.  The idea is to blend in with regular society and not stand out to have a high profile to be targeted.

Tony said:  Restrict access to her through the attorney only, to avoid solicitation by bank personnel.   Put the majority of her money into an account with no credit/debit card attached to it so her liability is low.  And a personal banker should come to her.   
EXCHANGE:  Procedures being updated today and tomorrow.  Tony: Knew there were over 300 groups.  Most have gone in as they have deposit slips, receipts.  
CLOSING STATEMENTS:
DC: we’re all frustrated, everybody in this process, who has not gone thru. Everybody prepared for this to go through. Our opinion is they will wait for Dr. Abadhi to get back in country for this to go through. Last know meeting here is Wednesday. Primarily dealing with ISIL issues. Godo questions today. Let’s just hope and pray this thing goes across the finish line.
PAM: I'm ready, I’m waiting.  Great call.  Good job.
RAY: Continue to enjoy marvelous Monday. . . .Terrific Tuesday.  We'll see wht happens on

TONY:   It was scheduled to go Sunday, but didn't go. . . hearing definite times this week it could happen.  We can look forward to it. I don't think they’ll do it while Abadhi is here. Doesn’t make sense to me. If I was him I'd wait to be in the country and celebrate it with my people. We know some things transpired last week.  Bonds paid. . . . Money to be transferred out tomorrow.  Everything in place.  Nothing holding it back. DC explained why we are not waiting on Mosul or Iran. . we think we are right on the verge. Iraqi people finally getting their freedom. . . start to enjoy their life. Do think we have to do a Wednesday. call. Hoping I’m wrong.  Banks are making changes to pay out procedure’s.  Don't know if it's for us untill we know new training procedure’s.  Enjoy the rest of your day. Rates there. Nothing to be fearful of and we don’t have to wait till June. Enjoy the rest of your day.
This is going to be the end.  Today I'm tired.  I feel a nap coming on and Hark!  What is that I hear?  
Oooooooh, it's the fat lady warming up!
TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY Download
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY Empty Re: TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY

Post by Not stupid Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Lets see here, ISIS has all of the Dinar from Takrit, Mosel, and every bank in every town in Iraq.
So the smart thing for the dysfunctional government to do is increase the value of the Dinar. That way the terrorists have ten trillion dollars instead of a lousy valued dinar...
Thanks phony, i was worried they would act sensibly but thanks to you I know they are idiots too.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY Empty Re: TNT Tony Monday Cliff Notes-- It was Supposed to happen SUNDAY

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 am

NotStupid, you crack me up! Good one! This was SUPPOSED to have happened back in 2003, remember? If it hasn't by now, it ain't going to for quite awhile, IF ever-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum