Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.

+3
Ponee
zcountess
RoyBoy
7 posters

Go down

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   Empty Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.

Post by RoyBoy Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Millionday: Announced the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will discuss four files with the US administration during his visit to Washington, while calling for the need to have the Iraqi delegation "marginal" with the US administration on the outstanding issues. 
Said committee member Mithal al-Alusi told / information /, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visit to the United States acquires meanings of special importance being the first visit to Ebadi to Washington," noting that "agendas files Abadi in this visit will be a big and complex."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE AGENDA IS BIG AND COMPLEX -- NICE

Millionday: He said al-Alusi, that "most files to be examined by Abadi is the development of US-Iraqi relations, and search for items in dealing with international terrorism in Iraq, and how to support the US administration of Iraq after the exposure to these setbacks, and restore the confidence of the United States in Iraq," calling for the need to "support This visit because its success is vital and important for Iraq and that you are not comfortable with their success. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS VISIT IS VITAL AND TO ADD CONFIDENCE

Millionday: He stressed Alusi the importance of "the Iraqi delegation visiting Washington, headed by Haider al-Abadi alone with the US administration that puts American policy to the test and the test", noting at the same time that "the issue of aircraft the F-16 underwent outbidding internal conflicts American." 
It is scheduled to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi leaving for Washington DC on an official several-day visit at the invitation sent

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE VISIT WILL BE FOR DAYS -- AND COVER FOUR SUBJECTS NOT ALL LISTED HERE -- NICE
Millionday: HE LEAVES TOMORROW MORN

MGM Millionday: Ebadi is confusing to me especially in the same paragraph. Can U explain?
MGM Millionday: As opposed to Abadi?

Millionday: I HAVE NOTICED THAT TRANSLATIONS CHANGES AND NORMALLY CATCH IT BUT DIDNT --
Millionday: NO THE SAME
Millionday: ABADI
Millionday: BUT I AGREE -- WEIRD
======================================

Millionday: Rasheed Bank, announced Sunday, directing all its branches to receive the damaged currency of citizens and replaced. 

He said in the bank director Mohamed Abdel Wahab said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "It was determined outlets to replace the damaged citizens currency, and came on the basis of the directives of the Central Bank of Iraq," noting that he "was directed administration Bank / Treasury Department to withdraw the damaged cash and deposited with the central bank.

Millionday: NOTE -- RASHEED BANKING BRANCHES ARE BRINGING IN DAMAGED CURRENCY AND SENDING THEM TO CBI ---

Millionday: Abdul Wahab said that "the branches that have entrusted the task of pulling the damaged criticism is (Shorja Branch / beautiful / Branch willing Khatoon / Sumer neighborhood / Branch Baya Branch / Utaifiyya Branch / Karkh / Branch Yarmouk branch).
He pointed out that "in the face of the bank earlier, the bank management to facilitate the payment and withdrawal of instruments pilgrims in hot areas and receive pensions for those areas through the allocation of branches in Baghdad procedures."

Millionday: SO I FIND THIS INTERESTING FOR A FEW REASONS -- THE GOAL OBVIOUSLY IS TO REMOVE SOME OF THE BILLS AND ALSO USE THE BANKING SERVICES -- THEY HAVE STATED THEY ARE GOING TO ISSUE THE CARD IN THIS STAGE AS WELL SO ALL OF THAT MAKES THIS VERY INTERESTING AS TO WHAT WE WILL SEE NEXT
===========================================

Millionday: NOTE -- MANY REPORTS SAY THEY ARE HAVING AUCTIONS -- IT IS NOT THE SAME UNDER THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM -- HERE IS FROM CBI >>>

Millionday: 20-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
21-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
22-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
23-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
24-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
25-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
26-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
27-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
28-Feb NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
01-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
02-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
03-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
04-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
05-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
06-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION
07-Mar NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION NO AUCTION

Millionday: IN OTHER WORDS ---- NO AUCTION
=============================================

Millionday: Farah pumice with the central bank from making swift action to improve the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, the economic expert of new proposals to make it happen on the ground. 
decided the central bank to take based on the formats with the government action to stop the decline the dinar against the dollar in the local foreign exchange market, by doubling the share exchange companies in Auctions sale of foreign exchange, and open ports to sell the dollar in state banks are (Rafidain and Rasheed and the Iraqi trade) companies and

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY TO MAKE YOUR SELF (CURRENCY IS A COUNTRY`S VALUE) ---YOU UP YOUR MARKET /WORK ETC

Millionday: small importers economist Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh suggested in this regard correct path and the value of the dinar Iraq's new prices in line with the economic situation faced by the country, saying that the official discount rate of the dinar against the dollar is unrealistic in light of Alhalah.ufema circumstances pointed to the "morning" that the central bank's reserves,

Millionday: NOTE ---SaLEH SUGGESTED IRAQ`S NEW PRICES IN LINE WITH THE ECONOMIC SITUATION FACED BY THE COUNTRY --- WHOOPOW

Millionday: which covers currency in circulation as much as time and a half, and was built on the basis of revenues oil to $ 103 a barrel, with a surplus in the balance of the Iraqi payments, but the current situation has changed from the previous to lower global oil prices as the price of a barrel generator of foreign currency for Iraq nearly $ 53, Maady to get a current account deficit of the balance of the Iraqi payments.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BUDGET WAS WRITTEN AT 103 A BARREL WHICH HAS DRASTICALLY CHANGED TO 53$ -- SO NEED TO SELL MORE AND UP THEIR MARKETS LOGICALLY

Millionday: Salih stressed the need lift restrictions on the Central Bank determines amounts sell the currency within Article 50 of the federal budget for the 2015 law, returned this restriction "danger" to the Iraqi market stability, as well as the pricing of the Central Bank, which do not help the stability of the existence of the market Almoizih.otans Article 50 of the Federal Budget Law 2015:

Millionday: NOTE -- SALEH WANTS CHANGES TO CBI POLICY TO UP THE VALUE --PRICING AND CONDITION OF THE ECONOMY

Millionday: The central bank is committed to identifying sales of foreign currency (dollar) in daily auction ceiling does not exceed 75 million dinars a day." 
As Saleh, said that the presence of the deficit in the current account of the balance of payments can not be treated in the same official pricing in place of the dinar against the dollar, what leads to the depletion of foreign currency. 
The central bank sells foreign currency in daily currency auction, specifically the US dollar by 1166 Iraqi dinars plus a commission of 21 dinars remittances and 29 dinars for Cash.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE POLICY TO IMPROVE TO MEET THEIR GOAL OF THE STRONGEST VALUE IN THE REGION --

Papatom: any thing on the auctions MD???? Saleh suggested in this regard correct path and the value of the dinar Iraq's new prices in line with the economic situation faced by the country both very exciting....just keep reading and reading.... sheeeesh the news is big!
Papatom: the new pricing!!!!

Millionday: THE NEW PRICING SPUN MY HEAD TOO HUN

rcookie: wasnt the budget adjusted to $56

Millionday: COOKIE I THINK THE PER BARREL WAS IN THE LAST NEWS WE HAD BUT I HAVE SOMETHING ON IT TONIGHT

Cheryl Fafara: Anyone know how things will be time wise with the RV?

Millionday: NO HUN NO DATE OR RATE
================================================

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY

Millionday: The Iraqi facts newspaper for the issuance of the new issue, Sunday, call (4352), including the estimate of the federal budget for the financial year / 2015 revenues amounting to ninety-four thousand and forty-eight billion, three hundred and sixty-four million one hundred

Millionday: HMMMMMM

Millionday: The general director of the Iraqi facts circle Hussein punitive in the proxy statement / information / received "The Gazette included the deployment of revenue from export of crude oil at a rate of (56) and fifty-six dollars per barrel and the rate of export of (330,000,0) Three million and three hundred thousand barrels per day, including (250,000) two hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day from product quantities of crude oil in the Kurdistan region and (300,000) and three hundred thousand barrels per day from product quantities of crude oil in the province of Kirkuk, to contribute to all the revenue actually revenue final public treasury to account. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FROM THE PRINTED BUDGET IN THE GAZETTE

Millionday: He added that "the second chapter of a dedicated budget of expenses and the deficit in the fiscal budget for 2015," the law, asserting that "the overall deficit planned for the budget amounted to twenty five thousand four hundred and four dollars and sixty five million four hundred and ten thousand dinars." 
The House of Representatives voted nine minutes of the second legislative term in the first legislative Psonth (29/01/2015), the draft federal budget for the 2015 law, the value of 119.5 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion

Millionday: SO THERE IT IS
Millionday: FINALLY

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BUDGET IS LAW

Millionday: OH AND THEY WILL NEED THOSE REVENUES

CanTWaitwoRV Millionday: the difference between currency auctions and cbi auctions....can you give a quick bullet explanation on the difference...trying to explain it to some peeps and not doing a great job at it lol

Millionday: CBI DEALS WITH THE BANKS AND EXCHANGE BUSINESSES ---- THIS IS FOR THE BANKS AND THE NEW SYSTEM OF BANKING
Millionday: ONLY

Papatom: with the budget mentioned above....the deficit is listed in a lot less dinar than before....billions..now not trillions....is that correct>

Millionday: THE DEFICIT IS GOING TO INCLUDE ALL IT TAKES FOR THE BEGINNING OF DEVELOPMENT SO I HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT THE DEFICIT -- IT IS EXPECTED IMO

Papatom: thanks md.... i just thought the numbers had lessened...

Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME -- I THINK THEY HAVE PAPA --- NOT TO BILLIONS BUT ALL CREDIT WILL BE INCLUDED WITH DEFICIT
================================================== ========
Millionday: WE HAVE A NATIONAL PROBLEM AT A VERY BAD TIME
Millionday: I HAVE TO SHOW YOU AND DONT WANT TO
Millionday: SORRY TO SHOW YOU THIS

Millionday: Shots were fired on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol leading to a security lockdown at the complex, and the suspected shooter "has been neutralized," police said.
"The Capitol has been locked down because of the potential security threat. No one can enter or exit," Capitol Police spokeswoman Kimberly Schneider said in a statement.
"Confirmed: self-inflicted gunshot by neutralized subject," she said shortly afterward.
The Capitol police were also investigating a suspicious package on the lower West Terrace of the building.

Millionday: According to speculation on social media Twitter, the shooter was a protester holding a sign "Tax the 1 percent." Some witnesses said he shot himself.

Officials told NBC News that it appeared a man killed himself on the West Front of the Capitol Building, and the suspicious package was his suitcase. "There are no indications at this point of terrorism," a federal official said.
Few lawmakers were in town when the incident occurred as Congress has been on spring break for two weeks. The lawmakers are set to return to work on Monday.
But the city was packed with thousands of tourists visiting for the famous annual Cherry Blossom festival and parade.

Millionday: EVEN THOUGH THIS IS OUR NEWS -- THIS MAY HOLD UP THE VISIT AND ALSO IS VERY BAD NEWS FOR OUR SECURITY ---

Millionday: NO LAWS TO PASS AT THIS TIME EXCEPT DONT BRING GUNS TO THE PARADE
================================================== ==========

Millionday: NOTE -- FINALLY INVESTMENT LAWS

Millionday: assured of the Investment Committee and member of the parliamentary economy olive-Dulaimi, Sunday, that the Committee will submit amendments accomplished by the investment law to the presidency of the parliament later this month.
Dulaimi said in a statement, "The Committee completed most of the changes taking place in the investment law, leaving only a few paragraphs to be delivered during the upcoming period," adding that "there is a requirement in the law ensures the involvement of 75% of the Iraqi labor in investment projects."

Millionday: She added that "the Commission is determined to provide all the proposals that would invest in the advancement of the country," asserting that "the law will be a magnet for investment and not through work repellent guarantees, as well as a good investment opportunities."

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- A MAGNET FOR INVESTORS
==========================================

Millionday: A source in Anbar on Saturday, dozens of elements that totals "Daash" criminal were killed, including five of the most prominent leaders airstrike west of the province. 
The source said in a statement to the Agency / information /, "The Army Air targeted a gathering of groups Daash criminal in leap region of western Anbar province, killing and injuring dozens of criminals Daash," noting that "Daash transported the wounded to the Syrian hospitals for fear of exposure hospitals target area to aerial bombardment. "

Millionday: NOTE -- HURRAY DOES NOT FIT FOR DEATH BUT -- THIS SEEMS LIKE PROGRESS

Millionday: The source, who asked not to be named, said: "bombardment led to the killing of five of the most prominent leaders of the Daash They are proof Alamadmd salary and Saad Ibrahim Abu Yousef Kubaisi and Tunisian Mohammed Abbas." 
The Department of Defense announced earlier on Saturday, killing all 22 component of the criminal gangs Daash including the Prince, and the liberalization of the two regions, and the dismantling of a number of improvised explosive devices in the provinces of Salahuddin and Anbar.anthy

Millionday: OK CANT HELP IT -- WHOOOPOW
Millionday: THAT IS PROGRESS FOR THE IRAQIS FOR SURE -- "OH NO YOU DIDNT"

Bentley: since some may not know, please explain briefly what the importance of publishing of the Budget means

Millionday: IT MAKES IT LAW -- THAT IS THE LAST STEP TO MAKE IT LAW
=============================================

Millionday: intends Rafidain Bank smart card adoption in the distribution of salaries instead of manual cash. 
A statement by the bank on Saturday, said that "the Bank of Iraq intends to smart card adoption in the mechanism of the distribution of salaries of employees in departments and all state institutions, rather than the manual method of criticism." 
The statement added that "this method reduces the importance of the monetary circulation and keep the money in the form that allows for circulation at any time and any place."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE INTENTION TO RELEASE THE SMART CARDS AND ALSO WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE MINIMIZING OF BILLS IN CIRCULATION

Millionday: He stressed that "there is coordination and cooperation between the World Bank and the smart card company to issue a card for the majority of the state's institutions"

Millionday: SO CORDINATION WITH THE WORLD BANK IS NOT A BAD THING EITHER -- SMILE

1glen: Does it say when

Millionday: NO IT DOES NOT GIVE A DATE

CanTWaitwoRV Millionday: back to the budget being published..so the previous budgets listed were not technically published via iraqi law library?

Millionday: I WOULD SAY NOT WITH THIS BEING DONE TODAY

CanTWaitwoRV Millionday: interesting!

Millionday: I AGREE -- I THOUGHT IT WAS DONE BEFORE TOO MY FRIEND
==============================================

Millionday: A well-informed source said on Wednesday that the Iraqi Central Bank started adopting a new money transfer and money exchange system; while pointing out that the bank has denied that it stopped selling Dollars.
“The Central Bank has adopted a new system when it comes to money transferring and money exchange”, said the source to Alsumaria. 
This same source who wished to remain anonymous added that “the bank denied that Dollar exchange transactions have ceased”.

Millionday: NOTE -- THINK ABOUT THIS --OIL IS SOLD FOR US DOLLARS -- ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THE END OF DOLLARS BEING SOLD IS GOOD MAKES NO SENSE --- THEY ARE AN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY -- IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO STOP EXCHANGING DOLLARS EVER

Millionday: Iraqi Central Bank was established as an independent entity by virtue of the law ratified in March 2004. It is responsible for maintaining stable prices and implementing monetary policies including exchange rates policies, managing foreign reserves, issuing and managing currency in addition to organizing the banking sector to promote an independent and competitive financial system.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THAT IS THE JOB OF CBI FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE NEW TODAY

meliahlore: Millionday Is that the new "Adoption" PDF about exchange rules...photographs...bank cards etc. in order to get US $? It's a new doc on the Arabic CBI site.
meliahlore: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Adoption.pdf
meliahlore: Millionday I posted the translation in today's News Forum.

Millionday: I WOULD HAVE TO GET IT TRANSLATED HUN

meliahlore: I already did. http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...l=1#post104875

Millionday: WELL THAT HELPS LOL

meliahlore: Millionday Hopefully you can read it and give us your expert opinion tomorrow?

Millionday meliahlore: YES I WILL -- IT IS LONG

meliahlore: Millionday Thanks. 3 pages each talking about different groups...importers...customers...then bank to bank. In my opinion and with my novice skills. Be blessed!

Millionday meliahlore: THE ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THEY ARE MOVING TO ONLY SELL AND BUY GOLD BY THE MARKET PRICE

meliahlore: Millionday NICE! That is great news! Thanks for that tid-bit!

Millionday meliahlore: THEY HAVE SET UP MULTIPLE COMMITTEES TO DEVELOP INVESTMENT AND WASSIT IS WHERE THEY WILL BEGIN WITH USING GOLD AT MARKET PRICE -- I WILL READ THE REST

jaedubya: Just came in so I hope this hasn't been addressed yet....what about the auctions starting again

Millionday: IT IS UNDER THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE -- A WAY FOR THE BANKS TO GET RID OF MONEY AND HAVE DINAR -- NOT THE SAME AS A TOOL TO CONTROL INFLATION

============================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH SOMETHING SENT TO ME

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday the importance of follow-up economic and financial situation in order to ensure the continuation of its pace in the country.
A statement by the prime minister, said "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi chaired a meeting of the Ministerial Committee of the crisis cell in the presence of ministers of oil, finance and planning, Governor of the Central Bank and a number of advisors and specialists."

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE ECONOMIC PLANNING MEETING

Millionday: He said the Prime Minister to "the importance of follow-up economic and financial situation in order to ensure the continuation and pace, despite the significant decline in oil revenues, and ask members of the committee what has been achieved during the last three months of technical and financial measures to address the challenges facing the country, and Abadi said" the need to adopt a set measures to ensure the achievement of the planned increase in the rates of oil production in the revitalization of the various economic sectors. "

Millionday: NOTE -- AS I WAS SAYING IF YOU HAD TO BE WORTH MORE (HIGHER VALUE) YOU WOULD WORK MORE AND SELL MORE ETC

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>>
The statement added: "The meeting also discussed ways of activating the movement of cash to secure sufficient cash to fulfill the obligations contained in the state budget for the year 2015".

Millionday: SO THIS IS THE STATE BUDGET THAT HAS BEEN PRINTED TODAY -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: THANK YOU HUN -- THE GOAL IS OBVIOUS TO ME

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

mdaugharthy: didn't at one time they reported once was published in law library they had to release funds within a certain number of days

Millionday: THAT WAS AN INTERVIEW THAT WAS DONE AND WAS QUESTIONABLE -- WITH GOOD REASON IT SEEMS

1glen: THE GOAL IS OBVIOUS TO ME PLEASE EXPLAIN

Millionday: GLEN >>>>"the importance of follow-up economic and financial situation in order to ensure the continuation and pace, despite the significant decline in oil revenues
Millionday: OBVIOUS TO ME TO OVERCOME THE LOW OIL PRICES AND MOVE FORWARD WITH THEIR ECONOMIC GOALS -- TO BE THE BEST IN THE REGION BY WHAT I HAVE READ

==========================================

Millionday: NOTE -- LOOK AT TIMELINE

Millionday: Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, announced that the Council of Ministers adopted an important decision to accelerate the granting of access to investors, including no more than 72 hours only feature.

Millionday: 72 HOURS? NOW THAT WE LIKE !

Millionday: They said during the signing investment contracts in Baghdad today, "The Council of Ministers adopted a package of important decisions with regard to investment, especially in the field of oil and energy represented accelerate the granting of access to no more than 72 hours only with a brief mechanism for customs procedures mode attribute, and facilitating the entry of materials related investment projects.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ENTRY OF MATERIALS FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS -- WITHIN --- 72 HOURS -- NOW THAT WE LOVE

Millionday: He added that "crises often contribute to the creation of state and economics, and we are in Iraq today in front of a financial crisis, not economic," noting that "the so-called on all concerned to think about alternative economic importantly, a investment.

He said, "One of the things which contributed to disrupt the investment process in Iraq complications occurring investment law and the circumstances that befell the region, "adding that" the crisis is often contribute to the creation of states and economies.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE SAYING THE AN ALTERNATIVE HAS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND IT IS INVESTMENT -- THE LAWS TO BE WITHIN 72 HOURS --- NOW THAT IS A WHOOOPOW

Millionday: THE 15TH? HMMM

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: SO THE BAD NEWS IS THAT OUR CAPITAL HAS BEEN ATTACKED AND IS LOCKED DOWN -- THE GOOD IS THE BUDGET IS PRINTED -- ABADI IS MEETING WITH INVESTMENT COMMITTEES TO MOVE FORWARD WITH LAWS NEEDED -- THE GOAL IS TO RUSH THE ECONOMIC GOALS WITH INVESTMENT WHICH ARE TO BE FORMED IN 72 HOURS --- AND I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TOO BRB

beth Millionday: I am confused with that last article. Could you please explain to me.

Millionday: THE COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS WITH OIL BEING SET SO LOW IN PRICE SO THEY HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE IT BY ADDING INVESTMENT --- AND THE MEETING WAS WITH THE ECONOMIC COMMITTEE >>>"The meeting also discussed ways of activating the movement of cash to secure sufficient cash to fulfill the obligations contained in the state budget for the year 2015".

M.a

Millionday: THE BUDGET WAS MADE LAW TODAY DUE TO PRINT IN GAZETTE

jimplants Millionday: WAS THAT THE ENTIRE BUDGET

Millionday: THAT WAS NOT ALL FIGURES BECAUSE I COULD NOT BRING IT ALL IN HERE SO I FOUND THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO SHOW YOU INSTEAD

==================================================

Millionday: Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the need to reform the entire Iraqi economy and go to the state instead of the national economy, noting that the national economy will not be as long as Iraq kicks off within the rentier state. 

Said Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy it, that "there are temporary solutions and prosthesis, despite the need to resort to it sometimes, but they do not constitute a real solution, but often add new complications," stressing "the importance of going out of the rentier state by end the state's monopoly on oil imports almost everything, and the inclusion of all of the works in the private sector, "NCB" law of security and pension and all other rights enjoyed by public servant.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ DOES NOT WANT TO BE COMPLETELY RELIANT ON OIL AND WILL BECOME AN INDUSTRIAL COUNTRY (INVESTMENT)

Millionday: He stressed the oil minister "the need to reform the entire Iraqi economy and go to the national rather than the state's economy," noting that he "must open up to the community and corporate and private investments to solve the unemployment problem and addressed the launching of the economy, will kicks off the economy if we stayed within the limits of the rentier state".

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR HAS BEEN IN THE NEWS AS BEING ACTIVATED TO ADVANCE THE ECONOMY IF IRAQ

Millionday: He pointed to "the importance of the cooperation of all of the ministries and the private sector and the people to realize that their behavior will lead the adult to walk in the right way, and adult behavior and any party came, would not only lead to a deepening of the problem.

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- POW

Papatom: with all the articles over the last week about green lights, and oil prices, and the zero project underway and large coins and less dinar numbers and the north passing their HCL and now the budget law and on and on and on....MD is there ANY reason you can think of that we shouldn't be excited?????
Papatom: oh, and the bad guys dying....

Millionday: I CAN SAY WITH THE MANY THINGS ECONOMICALLY GOING ON AND THE MILITARY SUCCESS AS WELL WE HAVE SEEN -- I AM EXCITED ---- I SEE GREAT SUCCESS AND KNOW THIS IS A LONG TIME INVESTMENT BUT IT HAS BEEN YEARS AND IT APPEARS WITH THE BUDGET AND THE INVITE OF INVESTORS THEY ARE HEADED FOR A MARKET ECONOMY -- THAT REQUIRES A PRICE -- I DONT KNOW WHEN OR HOW MUCH BUT IT LOOKS LIKE PROGRESS TO ME AND EXCITING

Papatom: oh, AND,.... the investment law 13 we saw 3 nights ago????

Millionday: AND AND AND

Millionday: LOTS OF PROGRESS HAS BEEN SEEN

Millionday: THE 50S AND THE 100S WOULD HAVE NO PIURPOSE AT 1166 OR ANY OTHER 4 DIGIT NUMBER
Millionday: IMO

Holly1: So the US dollar being used in Iraq is fake ?

Millionday: I HAVE SEEN MORE THAT ONE REPORT STATING THAT THE US DOLLAR USE AND RATE IS NOT TRUE IN IRAQ --- BUT WE ARE NOT THERE RIGHT NOW SO CANT REALLY SAY NO OR YES BUT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL WITH CBI REGULATIONS

Millionday: MORE OIL MEANS MORE US DOLLARS

Millionday: MORE OIL SALES MEANS MORE US DOLLARS
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   Empty Re: Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.

Post by zcountess Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 am

I HOPE SHE DOESNT MAKE ANY MORE BIG NO NO FOR HER SAKE ! affraid
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   Empty Re: Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 am

It doesn't matter . People who follow gurus don't seem to care about the inaccuracy of the information presented by their favorite hopium server.  The GOAT is a perfect example of the BLINDNESS to CULT FOLOWING.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:40 pm

News flash dollarday ... the budget was published month's ago. I see nothing in your drivel to indicate otherwise ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm

I was waiting for that Kevin lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:03 pm

The bottom line is, is that our Custer in chief don't want anyone except the big whales to exchange their billions of dinar- This was not intended for us, and have done everything they can to halt this from happening- He even said, 'the people can't handle that much money'-Yeah, like he can? I see idiots every friggin day but this assmunch takes the whole bakery- I'll bet all of his cronies in congress came directly from 'RENT-a-BUM'-

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Not to vere off topic, but is this site having server issues? I've been experiencing some "address not found" errors. Just thought I'd bring it up

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Hmmm, what are you getting them on NewtaRado?  What are you trying to access when it happens?  I haven't had any issues?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 pm

NO issues for me

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865   Millionday says THE BUDGET WAS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:21 pm

It's been going on for a couple days. I'm on safari via my iPhone. Sometimes even replying to a post will get an instant time out. Happens on wifi at work and at home. That's about the gist of my troubleshooting capabilities from here. Lol

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

site seems OK .... maybe your ISP?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 pm

I was having that trouble too...Saturday or Sunday?  Rebooted computer and things were fine after that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 pm

If no one else is really having issues, is probably a pibkac error or ID-10T. Lol. Lil tech humor there at my own expense. Anyway, I just wanted to check. Glad it's not affecting everyone

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Here's the error message. Just popped up again.

Not Found

The requested URL /f6-guru-rumors-of-the-day-aka-fiction-predictions was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at cdn.creative.medialytics.com Port 80

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:09 am

All I can suggest is try clearing caches ... sometimes that will clear up weird stuff like that.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am

No probs here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum