Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 4/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 4/11/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday News 4/11/15 Empty Millionday News 4/11/15

Post by RoyBoy Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Millionday: GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE -- GLAD TO BE ON THE DOWNSLIDE WITH YA 
Millionday: NO MORE MISSING NEWS -- AT ALL -- VERY IMPORTANT TIME RIGHT NOW

Millionday: FIRST LET ME SAY

Millionday: THE RATE IS AT 1166 TO I US DOLLAR -- SO ANY USE OF SMALL DENOMS WOULD MAKE NO SENSE UNLESS -- ...

Millionday: Formation of a committee to issue coins of 50 categories and 100 dinars pave the way for the abolition of zeros

Remove zeros from the Iraqi currency, the parliamentary finance committee revealed the formation of a committee to issue coins of the two categories of fifty percent dinars, pointing out that "the initiation of the issuance of such currencies does not affect the Iraqi currency balance against the dollar.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE USE OF 50 AND 100 HAS TO IMPACT THE PRICE INDEX OF IRAQ -- LOGIC

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT BGG WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY

Millionday: In this regard, committee member said Masood Haider, Saturday, that "the central bank governor and the problem is studying the matter and study the safe aspects and compared with other currencies in preparation for the start of release," pointing out that "there is a procedure to remove three zeroes as necessary to the existence of large groups of coins to replace the 50 thousand coin shop of 50 dinars category, for example.

Millionday: SO THE BEGINNING OF THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS IS TO BEGIN --- AS IN GREEN LIGHT

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: THIS IS ANNOUNCED TO BE THE BEGINNING

Millionday: LOVE IT LOVE IT

Millionday: SEE WE ARE NOT NUTS

Papatom: so it's the beginning to remove the zerooooos..... can you elaborate on the 50% coins?

Millionday: THE COINS BEING RELEASED ARE NOT 50,000 ETC THEY ARE 50`S
Millionday: AND 100S

Papatom: ahhhhh....!!!! ok....!!!!! thanks MD... I got lost in the translation....so the value is going to have to be HUGE to make them useful!~!!!

Millionday: USELESS WITH THE PRICING INDEX THEY HAVE SET NOW -- AND AS THEY STATED THE BEGINNING OF THE REMOVAL FO THREE ZERO PROJECT

Holly1: Millionday as In Now they are starting and TY

Millionday: Formation of a committee to issue coins of 50 categories and 100 dinars pave the way for the abolition of zeros

RV.in.a.few.days.tbob: But I thought they were removing the 50;s

Millionday: there is a procedure to remove three zeroes as necessary to the existence of large groups of coins to replace the 50 thousand coin shop of 50 dinars category, for example.

Larrykn: is this just in country or if not what is the rate they are looking at ty

Millionday: THEY WERE REMOVING THE BILLS

Millionday: THE INTERNATIONAL RATES ARE A RESULT OF REDENOMINATION IN IRAQ -- AS IT WOULD BE FOR OUR COUNTRY -- IT IS A RESULT

Millionday: THAT WE WANT TO SEE NOW

Millionday: VERY EXCITING TO SEE THE BEGINNING OF THE PROCESS

Millionday: IT GIVES NO TIME JUST THAT THEY ARE FORMING AN ECONOMIC COMMITTEE TO BEGIN

wvchsr19: is there a chance that they will say "turn in your 25k note for a 100 iraqi coin with a stronger buying power" ? similar to the way they did with the 50 note

Millionday: IN COUNTRY THAT COULD HAPPEN BUT IN OTHER COUNTRIES YOU WOULD EXCHNGE FOR THE CURRENCY YOU NEED IN THAT COUNTRY

Millionday: SO THAT IS WHOOOPOW NEWS

CanTWaitwoRV: wow MD so basically the 50 dinar delete the zeros that started March 3rd got official in regards to the green light?

Millionday: THEY SEEM TO BE ALWAYS LATE IN REPORTS SO HOW FAR THEY ARE WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING -- BUT ALWAYS SEEMS THE NEWS COMES OUT LATER THAN WHAT IS DONE I AGREE
==========================================

Millionday: Deputy for the National Alliance, said the existence of political consensus between the political blocs to pass the oil and gas law.
And between Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "oil and gas from the important laws law but had previously introduced in the previous legislative session of the parliament did not get agreement on the approval," adding that "in the current session of the House of Representatives, there will be a political consensus to pass the Act by the political blocs. " 
He noted that "there are some remarks about the oil and gas law, but we are waiting for his presentation in the House of Representatives for the purpose of a pass.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE IN AGREEMENT ON THE HCL AND IN SESSION SO THERE ARE TWO ANSWERS WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

Millionday: He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Zahid al-Abadi, said 18 of this March, for [where], that " Previous government has sent oil and gas Pencchth amended Act 2011 was sent currently before the Commission on oil and energy to the prime minister and we are waiting for the answer from the government for the purpose of reading within the Committee and submitted to the House of Representatives for the first reading, "adding that" the Council of Ministers demanding to send him to read inside The Committee therefore be submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament for inclusion on the agenda of the House agenda. "

ROBINREDHED: NICE

Millionday: VERY -- SMILE

Millionday: SO THEY HAVE A COMMITTEE THAT HAS BEEN IN AGREEMENT AND ARE WAITING ON THE ARRIVAL OF THE HCL FOR PARLIAMENT LAW PROCESS

Millionday: The oil minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a 12 month in a statement that the absence of a law on oil and gas is the reason to raise the current crises faced by Iraq. 
It is said that the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary received, a letter from the government spends adoption of a draft oil and gas law, the 2011 edition. 
The committee member said Razak Mheibes, told [where], "that" the Commission has not yet with the Presidency decided to read it, adding that the laws that can read Committee, are exempt foreign contractors and secondary, fees contractors on the geographic area within the oil rounds

Millionday: SO WHAT WE ARE MISSING ARE THE FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND FEES THEY ARE WORKING ON THIS AND ARE IN AGREEMENT -- THIS IS GREAT -- NOTICE THE OIL MINISTER STATES THIS IS THE HOLD UP FOR IRAQ -- SO NOT BAD AT ALL -- THIS IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END

Millionday: ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THIS IS AN ECONOMIC EVENT -- ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING ELSE DOESNT KNOW ECONOMICS --

CanTWaitwoRV Millionday: was there any form of an oil and gas law during the pre-sadaam/sadaam era? Just wondering from an RI point of view

Millionday: I AM NOT SURE BUT HAVE NOT FOUND ONE -- I WILL LOOK BUT BELIEVE THEY WORKED WITH THEIR IN COUNTRY LAW AND INCLUDED MUCH LESS THAN THIS ONE WILL -- THIS IS FOR HUGE EXPORTS AND REGIONAL GAIN AS WELL

CanTWaitwoRV Millionday: hmm...well just gotta luv extra gravy these days.

Millionday: KNOW ONE THING THEY HAVE A LAW -- THIS IS A NEW LAW --FORMED FOR NEW OIL MARKET
================================================== ===============

Millionday: Intends Rafidain Bank smart card adoption in the distribution of salaries instead of manual cash. 
A statement by the bank on Saturday, said that "the Bank of Iraq intends to smart card adoption in the mechanism of the distribution of salaries of employees in departments and all state institutions, rather than the manual method of criticism." 
The statement added that "this method reduces the importance of the monetary circulation and keep the money in the form that allows for circulation at any time and any place."

Millionday: NOTE -- ANYTIME AND ANYPLACE -- THAT MEANS THAT THIS CARD CAN BE USED GLOBALLY -- KIND OF SHOWS ALL AT THE SAME TIME ONCE AGAIN

Millionday: READ EVERYWORD >>>
He stressed that "there is coordination and cooperation between the World Bank and the smart card company to issue a card for the majority of the state's institutions"

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

kox: Sorrry, but they would have to have the realty rate to issue 100 and fiftys??? Right ???

Millionday: THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A NEW PRICING INDEX FOR THE COUNTRY BECAUSE THE 50S AND 100S WOULD BE USELESS AT THE PRICES THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW

jtank: any date on the use of the smart card?

Millionday: NO DATE YET

Millionday: IN FACT IF WE THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE HOLDING DATES ON ALL THAT IS TO BE DONE -- THAT LEADS ME TO THINK THAT THE DATES ARE ALL AT THE SAME TIME DUE TO THE REFORMS AND OF COURSE THE MARKET NEWS IT WOULD RELEASE

Millionday: ONE DATE ON SOME THINGS WOULD LET US KNOW SO SO MUCH

Papatom: and they don't need to give us a date really, one day it all just starts and then we know....

mrref1216: I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE A DATE ANNOUNCED, IT WILL JUST HAPPEN IMO

Millionday: RIGHT AS SHABIBI STATED IT WILL JUST BE THERE
=================================================

Millionday: Deputy for the National Alliance, said the existence of political consensus between the political blocs to pass the oil and gas law.
And between Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "oil and gas from the important laws but had previously introduced in the previous legislative session of the parliament did not get agreement on the approval," adding that "in the current session of the House of Representatives, there will be a political consensus to pass the Act by the political blocs.

Millionday: NOTE -- ADDING THAT THE CURRENT SESSION OF THE HOUSE WILL BRING CONSENSUS TO PASS THE ACT

Millionday: He noted that "there are some remarks about the oil and gas law, but we are waiting for his presentation in the House of Representatives for the purpose of a pass. 
He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Zahid al-Abadi, said 18 of this March, for [where], that " Previous government has sent oil and gas Pencchth amended Act 2011 was sent currently before the Commission on oil and energy to the prime minister and we are waiting for the answer from the government for the purpose of reading within the Committee and submitted to the House of Representatives for the first reading,

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT IS WHY I AM BRINGING IT IN --

Millionday: adding that" the Council of Ministers demanding to send him to read inside The Committee therefore be submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament for inclusion on the agenda of the House agenda.
The oil minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a 12 month in a statement that the absence of a law on oil and gas is the reason to raise the current crises faced by Iraq.

Millionday: NOTE -- DEMANDING THAT IT IS DONE FOR THIS SESSION

Millionday: It is said that the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary received, a letter from the government spends adoption of a draft oil and gas law, the 2011 edition. 
The committee member said Razak Mheibes, told [where], "that" the Commission has not yet with the Presidency decided to read it, adding that the laws that can read Committee, are exempt foreign contractors and secondary, fees contractors on the geographic area within the oil rounds

Millionday: SOME THINGS THE SAME BUT A LITTLE MORE EXACT -- AND LOOKS LIKE DEMANDS ARE BEING GIVEN SO WE SHOULD SEE THIS AS AN IMPORTANT AND FORCED LAW TO BE PUT IN PLACE --

Marilynjoy: How long for the three readings to take place?

Millionday: THE THING IS THAT THEY MAY HAVE EMERGENCY MEETINGS SO WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THE ORDERS WILL BE GIVEN TO WORK UNTIL IT IS DONE OR NOT AND WE HAVE SEEN THAT IN THE PAST

Millionday: I HAVE TO SAY I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 50 AND 100 COINS -- WHOOPOW
=============================================

Millionday: Muhannad Abdul Wahab amid optimism the results of the upcoming parliamentary visit, leaving the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, heading on Monday at the head of a high-level government delegation to the US capital Washington, the official invitation extended to him by the United States President Barack Obama, on to discuss with him a number of issues of mutual interest

Millionday: NOTE -- MONDAY ABADI WILL BE IN WASHINGTON

Millionday: including files related to combating terrorism and Altzlih.altdt government spokesman Saad Sabri, confirmed that he will be during this visit, also discussed economic and cultural cooperation between Baghdad and Washington, and developments in the region. She will also discuss some of the terms of the strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) signed between the two countries in 2008.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE SFA AND TRADE AND ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION -- LOVE IT

Millionday: Said Sabri told {Sabah »: The« aim of the visit is to get more support from the United States and the international coalition in the areas of armament and the reconstruction of the cities hit by military operations after its liberation from the influence of Daash terrorist ».awsat local control, promised to visit Abadi« gain strategically »

Millionday: NOTE -- DETAILS FROM ABADI

Millionday: extensive details Dr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister heading a high-level delegation tomorrow to Washington at the invitation of US President Obama, amid optimism parliamentary this visit take place in exceptional circumstances experienced by Iraq on the security and economic level. He said government spokesman Dr. Saad al-Hadithi: he is scheduled to travel Prime Minister al-Abadi to Washington on Monday, heading a high-level delegation at the invitation of US President Obama had directed him in advance, indicating that the visit will discuss a number of issues of concern to both countries

Millionday: as well as coordination and cooperation in military and security fields and to provide support and arming of Iraqi forces in the fight against Daash gangs of terror. "The visit Abadi forthcoming to the United States was part of the strategic agreement that defines the relationship between the two countries coordination and cooperation on the protection of Iraq's political process and the Iraqi territory and sovereignty,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ENTIRE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT WHERE IRAQ IS GOING AND WHAT ROLE THE US WILL HAVE IN IT ACCORDING TO THE SFA OF COURSE

Millionday: "noting that the aim of the visit is to get more support from the United States and the international coalition in the areas of reinforcement and reconstruction of Iraqi cities damaged by military operations and edited Daash and intensify international support for the displaced to facilitate their return to their home areas in addition to discussing a range of issues of mutual interest.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY SUPPORT WITH THE FIGHT AGAINST DAASH /ISIS

Millionday: "It also comes in the framework of continuous consultation between the two countries' leaders, coordination and discussion Obozor developments and discuss ways to accelerate the pace of the support and efforts of the international community, led by the United States," he said,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT IS FULL OF TRADE AND AGREEMENT AS WORKING ALLIES IN THE REGION AND IS A VERY GOOD READ IF YOU GET A CHANCE

Millionday: adding that the government believes that re-file areas affected by the reconstruction of least importance for the Liberation of these areas file, which is complementary to the security of the file while facilitating the return of the people displaced and caught the ground to prevent the emergence of incubators of terrorism. In a related context, close to the prime minister, government sources revealed in an exclusive interview with "morning", about the government's preparations to hold prospective international conference with the participation of donor countries and

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WILL BE PREPARING THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE WITH DONOR COUNTRIES -- SMILE

Millionday: the Arab League and the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the United Nations and the European Union in Baghdad. She explained that the conference aims to rebuild cities and areas liberated from the control of "Daash" and support for the displaced, saying the government adopted a strategy to re-displaced families to inhabit the liberated areas after the reconstruction and rehabilitation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THAT IS A BLESSING THAT THEY ARE WORKING TO GET THE DISPLACED BACK HOME WHERE THEY BELONG --- FINALLY -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS LONG BUT VERY IMPORTANT

Millionday: In addition, the whole politicians in speaking of the "morning", the Prime Minister's visit to Washington a strategic gain for Iraq comes at a very important time. The MP said Abdul Bari Zebari said the visit Abadi to America special importance especially as the stage through which Iraq is setting stage fate, noting that the most important files that will be raised is the security file and activating the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States and arming the Iraqi army weapon qualitative, noting that Washington did not seek to achieve agreement as quickly as required that achieve the goals of Iraq against Daash.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TIME AND ONE OF THE THINGS TO TAKE PLACE IS THE ENTIRE ACTIVATION OF THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT

Millionday: He pointed out that the issue of Iraq overshadow a visit will be discussed Iran's nuclear program, according to the Iraq policy of non-interference in they choose countries. agreed MP for the Liberal bloc Majid Ghraoui, with its predecessor to exclude discussion of Abadi and Obama Iran's nuclear file, for the same reason cited by Zebari, expected to reinforce this visit, the security situation in Iraq, calling on the United States to abide by the Convention strategy in the Iraqi army processing.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY IRAN`S NUCLEAR FILE IS A PROBLEM AND A HUGE THREAT TO IRAQ

Millionday: and between Ghraoui the vertebrae visit will depend on the Iraqi reality concrete on the ground, indicating that any new agreement will be for the House of Representatives Sound Supreme in. For his part, political analyst Rahim al-Shammari visit to "strategic gain Iraq, which comes a very important time, to coincide with the liberalization of Tikrit, and large areas of the country, and the accompanying provides security pieces towards the provinces of Mosul and Anbar,

Millionday: NOTE -- ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TIME IN IRAQ

Millionday: which must be supported internationally on military armament level to surround Daash and cut the international border with Jordan and Syria, which stretches for hundreds of kilometers. In turn, the MP for the National Coalition Kadhim al-Shammari, that this visit is the transmission, the quality in terms of the goals that we aspire in accelerating the activation of the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE MEETING TO ACCELERATE THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT

Millionday: SO THIS IS FANTASTIC -- IF YOU READ THE SFA AGREEMENT YOU WILL SEE THIS IS THE MOVE FOR REFORMS IN IRAQ AND TO SEE THEY ARE PUISHING IT FORWARD IN A HURRY -- GREAT NEWS GREAT

Imperator: Wouldn't you say the 50 and 100 dinar coin proves NO LOP?

Millionday: YES I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE TOOL OF A LOP IS NOT ACCESSABLE HERE -- IT DOES NOT QUALIFY ECONOMICALLY

jarhead: nukes in Iran is everyone's prob and imo abadi is to Us to borrow $

Millionday: I AGREE JAR -- THERE IS NO ONE WITHOUT RISK FROM IRAN AND THEIR NUCLEAR FILES --- GOOD POINT

Tiger: do you see the meeting in Washington as an aid to speed up security which would speed up economy then in turn brings in investors

Millionday: YES I DO AND ALSO THE ACTIVATION OF THE STRTEGIC FRAMEWORK DUE TO THE MANY AGREEMENTS MADE WITHIN THE COALITION

Tiger: then this can be big turning point in monetary reform also

Millionday: THE SFA IS HUGE AND TO SEE THE PUSH -- PUTS A SMILE ON MANY FACES

Millionday: ALONG WITH THEIR CONSTITUTION AND THE SFA -- TRADE AND A MARKET ECONOMY IS THE GOAL AS STATED IN BOTH

Millionday: ALONG WITH SECURITY OF COURSE AND MANY OTHER THINGS BUT ACTIVATION IS WHAT WE ARE ALL GLAD TO SEE
===========================================

Millionday: The Director of the projects of the World Bank Sahar Nasr, the bank pays particular attention to the development of small, medium and micro enterprises in order to achieve inclusive growth for all members of society, through the provision of aid packages for these projects in the Middle East and North African countries in general, and marginalized groups and communities lack of services, particularly in this region, as well as enhance the ability to obtain financing for projects emerging

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WORLD BANK IS WORKING TO DEVELOP SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES IN THE ME

Millionday: She victory - in a statement - that the growth of these projects depends on adequate funding, and good environment capable of attracting capital for these projects, which helps to create jobs and maintain economic growth. She noted that additional funding would have a greater impact on small, medium and micro enterprises, through innovative financing mechanisms, and ways to communicate more effectively towards sectors that do not receive adequate services in the community and guide.

Millionday: SO AS WE CAN SEE THIS IS GREAT AND SHOWS PROGRESS AS THE GOAL IN THE REGION -- THAT WE LIKE --

Millionday: WHAT A GREAT NEWS NIGHT

Millionday: WHAT USE A 50 OR 100 WOULD BE FROM WHERE THEY ARE IS THE ??? -- SMILE

Papatom: MD .... another parallel question would be ... at what rate, does a 50 or 100 coin become useful!!!??????

Millionday: WE WILL SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW -- SUNDAY THE FIRST WORK DAY -- LOVE IT

Millionday: LOVE TO YA AND BE HERE TOMORROW IT IS NOT TIME TO NOT SEE THE NEWS

Millionday: SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW -- REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO ACTION IS NOT SMALL
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/11/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 4/11/15

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:17 am

I bought some dates to make cookies the other day-They were at 'knee' level in the produce section, just like Iraq-But I couldn't see the Mosque, because it was below sand level-Iraq is so broke, even the camel jockeys sold the camel's humps-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/11/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 4/11/15

Post by RoyBoy Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Millionday News 4/11/15 Ctax=Campaigns%5EExpose%5EViewers%5EPlacement%2030269%20-%20Viewer  
Millionday News 4/11/15 Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891Millionday News 4/11/15 ShakingheadsmileMillionday News 4/11/15 Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891Millionday News 4/11/15 Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891Millionday News 4/11/15 Shakingheadsmile
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum