Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME Empty Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Kaperoni 

...earlier this week...an article...mentioned the CBI met with the Parliamentary Finance Committee.  Quote:  "In turn, justified the Governor of the Central Bank, according to the statement in response to queries from members of the committee not to implement the project to delete the zeros because it Aigll of paper the size of likely benefit to export more to reduce the number of categories in advance... it is huge news...it is a quote direct from Ali al-Allaq's mouth...Ali al-Allaq is the CBI gov...it does not get any better.  here is the correct translation..."From his side the governor of the central bank explained to the members of the monetary committee why the central bank is not implementing the deletion of zeros right now because it does not lessen the quantity of banknotes preferring the larger banknotes to reduce the number!"  ...it is just great news!   ...we know they want to reduce the physical note count from 4 billion to 1 billion and Allaq says he is not doing the deletion of zeros because that does not reduce the count. Only a lop reduces the value, but not the count...so he is saying clearly...we are not going to LOP...because that does not reduce the note count.  that is rock solid proof that the dinar will not LOP because it is direct from Allaq's lips.

now part 2 of that sentence...they want to use large banknotes to reduce the number...that is also confusing...they are not going to use large banknotes and there is a new campaign starting talking about 50,000 dinar or 100,000 dinar...not happening!  How do I know this?  because introducing larger notes does not reduce the note count either...in fact it creates more!  so what does Allaq mean?  he means they will use notes with higher value to reduce the note count...in other words...lower denominations with a higher exchange rate...that is the only way to reduce the note count.   in fact I can also prove this...back in 2012 the CBI told the Currency book that they were going to release a 50,000 dinar note (but marked at a 50)... So the CBI is going to raise the value, introduce new lower denominations with "higher value" and that will allow them to reduce the paper notes from 4 billion to 1 billion.   ...I have direct information from an economist in Iraq supporting this.

The appreciation will be gradual...that is the only way they collect those notes and retire them  [But still a float?] absolutely...that is what will happen...as the value raises, the notes are retired and new smaller notes with that additional purchasing power come out...in the end, Iraq has a 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 equal to the dollar.  [is 1166 the start rate or do you think it will go international at different rate?]   it will start there but it wont stay long.  they could never afford a RV not even at a .10.  it has to be gradual or the money supply in the trillions would bankrupt them.  if iraq creates the right environment, laws, stability, etc. the dinar is undervalued and should rise fast!  forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1.  I believe it will happen over a 1-2 years...we may see .10 by end of year...if were lucky and .50 by end of 2016.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME Empty Re: Kaperoni says forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1... but not for a LONG TIME

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 am

Hey, Pepperoni, go eat a taco-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum