Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat Intell real or fake....

+2
Ponee
kctori
6 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... Empty Mountain Goat Intell real or fake....

Post by kctori Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:58 pm

I wonder if Mountain Goat is real Intel or Not, they way Tony came out fighting about Mountian Goat bad mouthing him last week makes me wonder..........any answers on Moutain goat.?

kctori

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... Empty Re: Mountain Goat Intell real or fake....

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:02 pm

FAKE - Personally I do not believe ANY of the GURUS have ANY intel.  Some have Educated Guess and other have just guesses without the education.  NO ONE has info in regards to what is happening with the dinar.

Anyone who knows ANYTHING doesn't care a rat's behind about dinarians.  Nor are they sharing that information with peons to dribble it out to forums and twitter accounts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... Empty Re: Mountain Goat Intell real or fake....

Post by TNTBS Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:08 pm

kctori wrote:I wonder if Mountain Goat is real Intel or Not, they way Tony came out fighting about Mountian Goat bad mouthing him last week makes me wonder..........any answers on Moutain goat.?
#wearethepeople

I'll give you a hint? Sounds like Someone I know LOL aka

Kenneth Seagal  Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... 1211619650

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:14 pm

The goat was talking about Bavarian Easter traditions in his post last week.  One of the members here, Cascadian, took the time and found where it was copied from.  Seems like the same thing happened when the goat was talking about Christmas in Bavaria a couple years ago.  Without even breaking down the "intel", you can figure if they are going to lie about where they live, everything else is going to be a lie too.

Subject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... EmptyThu 09 Apr 2015, 9:23 amMountain Goat Intell real or fake.... Mini-btn-quote

@Cascadian wrote:http://www.bavaria.us/easter-traditions-bavaria-germany
Here in Bavaria Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are both dedicated to religious services with shops and many attractions closed on Good Friday. Restaurants were opened and served traditional fish dishes for Good Friday. One of our family traditions is go out and eat at our favorite fish restaurant. Tourist attractions begin  opening and the times vary but Easter weekend usually marks the start of the fine weather season with lake and river cruisers, summer sled runs and leisure parks all operating about now – weather permitting of course!

Talking of the weather, Easter can vary from early March to later April so although snow will be confined to higher mountains many still come to visit for last minute ski high altitude runs. Ironically many tourist usually pack their snow suits and bathing costumes for the same trip!
As Easter Sunday drew upon us, it was off to search for eggs with the children kindly left by the “Osterhase”. Chances are you aren’t far from an organized Easter egg hunt and our village has many. So we grabbed a basket and began hunting! The children enjoy it most of course and Meinen Hubby and I enjoy just watching them get excited.

After a traditional roast lamb dinner (another one of our family traditions), the festive food continues with an Easter lamb cake baked in a special lamb-shaped tin. Easter Monday is a public holiday so shops and schools are closed today. I am taking one of our first long hikes up the mountain today. Easter Monday also marks a number of other traditional events such as the colourful Sword Dance and “Georgiritt” horse-backed procession in Traunstein. I told you Bavaria is just full of traditions. I love living here!  I do not want to downplay the religious significance of Easter as we do also attend church and remember the sacrifice Christ made for us.

ALMOST WORD FOR WORD, WOW
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:17 pm

HOW DID I MISS THAT POST???? Thanks @Cascadian!  I usually find the the correlating PLAGIARISM for the GOAT MAN, but I kind of took a break on Easter.   Thanks @SSmith for sharing !  I wouldn't have known.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Remember this?

Search in: GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS   Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... EmptySubject: Mnt Goat admits she LIED to her friends to get them to buy dinar    Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 8:44 am
Oh Mountain Goat.....me thinks you are playing a trick on us.  You LIAR!!!  Who would believe anyone who admits lying to her friends to get them to purchase dinar?

Copied from Goat's 12/8 "Is Enough.....Enough" post:

I personally had to “trick” some of my friends into purchasing them telling them it already RV’d. They then rushed out and purchased some (kind of weird they would then do this?), of course still at the 1166 rate at the time. They then came back and told me about this and were so happy when I told them I made a mistake that in fact it had not RV’d.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Or this from November, 2013?

Search in: GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS   Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... EmptySubject: The MOUNTAIN GOAT GURU is proved to be a FRAUD    Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 8:11 am
What I found interesting was a comment from Mal (and the fact that Dinar Recaps let it be posted).  All the gibberish about Christmas Markets in Bavaria was copied, word for word, from a travel website.  

mal

11/14/2013 2:20pm

Here is where this person copied this post from for those that still believe this is some person living in Germany...

http://www.bavaria.by/christmas-markets-bavaria-germany

"It's Thursday & Looking Good" by Mnt.Goat Posted by GeorgeH at TNT Forum
11/14/2013
32 Comments

Hi all. Wanted to post a mnt goat update just recieved today. Sounds like we are sooo close.  Have a nice day!  George

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Bavarian weather is now very cold already in the mountains. The top peaks are now white and soon the valleys too will be covered. It is difficult now to hike and I miss it but now is coming close to holiday shopping and all the preparations to consume our time. Christmas is a wonderful, special time in Bavaria and Germany as a whole.  

Bavaria's cities, towns and villages are filled with Christmas magic during the holiday season. The Christmas Market season runs throughout the Advent period, from the end of Novemberto the third week of December. The markets are generally held in the Town Square and each has its own unique atmosphere.

But common threads include, decorated stalls heaped with traditional Christmas decorations, toys and gifts and the aromas of mulled wine, grilled sausages, Christmas biscuits and gingerbread .
Read More Link on Right

St. Nikolaus, the German Santa Claus, often pays a visit. Christmas carol singing and Christmas concerts usually coincide with the markets, which are generally open seven days a week and run well into the evenings.

Meine Kinder especially enjoy being around all the festivities and so does Meine Hubby as we all hold hands and stroll through the village in the evenings.

This year, in particular, I will remember this Christmas magic. I will think of all of you dinarian friends over these years too, since with this time of preparation it will be the blessings bestowed upon us and the prayers of gratitude for the special gift about to be given to us all. Yes – this will be special Christmas for all of us.     

I wanted to email some news to all for a brief update on now what I am hearing about this currency revaluation of Iraq dinar. All news is still very good and we are still on track to begin exchanges on Monday.  

My sources tell me that Iraq did not yet announce revaluation and they did not revalue currency. This is just rumor and conjecture on the parts of many intel providers. Please do not get confused by this news. I am not calling anyone a liar since this is the news they heard but it conflicts with my news.

Instead they simply loaded more money on their cards as final payments on pension and welfare programs were made this week. The rates varied according to the programs allowed. Yes- the people in Iraq are very happy! These QI Cards are not yet international. As I have said and repeat again today these cards cannot go international until the formal revaluation announcement is made in Iraq.

About this so-called RV Announcement

This RV will be kicked off when the CBI site rate is changed. This is essentially the announcement. Then, if not at the same time, the international exchanges and banks will be updated and the rates activated. This is the process and there is no shortcuts or exceptions.

So here is the tricky part of all this announcement stuff. I do not want to confuse you more but instead need to clarify. When I say formal announcement I do not mean they will come right out and announce to the world that they just revalued their currency.

They cannot do this now especially since we all now know the US will have a much different in country rate than in Iraq and most other countries. I will not get into the details as to how or why this is being allowed but just relax and you will see this is not a hoax.  

Instead we should all now be looking for the delegation from the US going to Iraq very soon in the news. This delegation will give photo opps, shake hands and party with Iraq leaders.

They may not necessarily talk directly about the currency revaluation in speeches but will talk in length about the nation of Iraq its past challenges, its new democracy, reconstruction and cooperation with the rest of the developed world.

They will concentrate on parts of speech about their wealth and how they are now “open for business” with the rest of the world. This will be the key speech and the key words. Look for it in the coming days. We are at that critical moment.

Summary

Today is Thursday 11/14 and we are on track during this waiting period. My contacts are telling we are now in the next open window period for this process which is thru Sunday with exchanging possibly beginning on Monday 11/18 if all goes well.

They do not expect this to go to yet another window of next week again so be calm and relax.

As you know I cannot guarantee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on so far up until the plan changes. This is the plan I am now hearing. It could change but I have high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week and go to the banks early next week.

I will certainly relay any new information as I receive it. I would luv to have conference calls daily to give you the news as it is happening, but my situation will not allow it at this time.

I do not anticipate any obstacles. There is too much at stake for Iraq as I described in my last email. They need a usable, viable, internationally recognized currency, and they need it now. They cannot afford any more holdups. There is a plan to get them to this point.

I hope my news is helping everyone to get off the hopium wagon and enjoy the day. Again no one knows the date or rate but we can come real close by using correct assumptions, articles and applying what info the reliable sources are telling us.

I do not wish to put anyone in stress if it does not activate by Monday as I am only relaying what I am being told and the news coming out of Iraq at this time.

Peace and Luv to ya,  

mnt goat

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:27 pm

YEP LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:44 am

I'm thinking these guys  must be shills of the government, or hired and planted among all the sites to throw people off, why do they constantly change their stories and trains of thought all the time? Info is always the same yet worded different, to make all of us think we are getting different info,but in all reality, we are being jerked around 24-7 for the last 4-11 years, some are the same people with different monikers-{screen names-} The journal bearings on this train ride have been smoking for the need of grease for years, now, and most of it has burned away, and ready for one hell of a derailment-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am

More likely shills planted by Dinar currency dealers.  Or in this case, the owner of Dinar Recaps (Mtn Goat/Ken Seagal) who gets paid by visits to his website, clicks on advertising there, etc.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:38 am

To think I used to follow him- He had some accurate points there, for awhile, then went slowly south-SMH-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Some are no doubt in it for personal gain, but for others, it's jut an ego trip.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... 2805820865  Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... 2805820865  Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... 2805820865  Mountain Goat Intell real or fake.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum