Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?

+5
Ponee
FS4Enthusiast
emhrn#1
Terbo56
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  Empty Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:57 am

I WILL BE WORKING WITH DAZ, TONY AND DC AMONG OTHERS POST RV TO MAKE SURE IT IS DONE RIGHT AND YOU ALL HAVE ACCESS TO CHARITABLE FOUNDATIONS AND INFO THAT YOU CAN TRUST AND USE

PLEASE SEND YOUR FOUNDATIONS (MUST BE RUN EFFICIENTLY! ETC.) TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS

WE WILL HAVE A TEAM TO RESEARCH THEM

THANK YOU KIM....WE WILL NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET TO GET STARTED BUT I CAN POST SOME OF THAT STUFF THERE NOW

YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IT WILL BE DONE RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL

PAM....nice start to the website.....

DON'T FORGET ABOUT KIESHA'S KIDS THAT WILL BE SET UP .... IT WILL BE LINKED TO THE FantasticFoundations.com WEBSITE ALSO

PLEASE SEND YOUR FOUNDATIONS (MUST BE RUN EFFICIENTLY! ETC.) TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  Empty Re: Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?

Post by MartyM Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:29 pm

"It is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and confirm it." 
Advise that should be considered around here more often...  jus' sayin.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  Empty Re: Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Marty, you just can't explain things or reason with a grapefruit-...... Good to see you, 'ol chum!! Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 pm

I hear ya buddy.   Wink
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by emhrn#1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:49 pm

WHAT TNT Scam ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..
 Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  Empty

emhrn#1

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Exactly my point, What SCAM ??   There is none. This is just more inuendo BS...
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:47 pm

emhrn#1 wrote:WHAT TNT Scam ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..
Probably talking about how he makes money off telling lies.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:08 pm

MartyM wrote:Exactly my point, What SCAM ??   There is none. This is just more inuendo BS...

@MaryM, do you believe Tony?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:11 pm

That's a Very vague Question...  Do I believe every word Tony says?  Of course not, any more than what is said about him. The presumption of a "TNT Scam" is erronious and unfounded, unless anyone here has substantiated and verifyable evidence to back it up. Just like the statement above by  FS4Enthusiast, "Probably talking about how he makes money off telling lies". Nothing offered to substantiate the allogation...
  Let's face it, no one, be it 'Guru' or 'Bashers' has any kind of track record when it comes to accuracy.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:22 pm

On the other hand do you really want to trust a convicted fraudster currently under indictment for fraud once again or any of his associates to give you advise on what charities to donate to, or anything else for that matter.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:36 pm

MartyM wrote:That's a Very vague Question...  Do I believe every word Tony says?  Of course not, any more than what is said about him. The presumption of a "TNT Scam" is erronious and unfounded, unless anyone here has substantiated and verifyable evidence to back it up. Just like the statement above by  FS4Enthusiast, "Probably talking about how he makes money off telling lies". Nothing offered to substantiate the allogation...
  Let's face it, no one, be it 'Guru' or 'Bashers' has any kind of track record when it comes to accuracy.
He's a convicted felon, currently indicted for fraud, and nothing he's ever said has come true. What more substantiation do you want?

Not sure what you mean by bashers, but the people saying the RV isn't going to happen have a 100% accurate track record.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:03 pm

But only until it does... then that track record goes out the window. I cannot prove that there will be an RV, anymore than anyone can prove there wont. 
  Yes, I choose to believe based on what I've learned, that this will indeed become a viable investment. Those who wish to believe otherwise certainly have my blessings to do so. I do not however go around slaming others that I may dissagree with. I only slam what it is, the subject matter, of the dissagreement.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:15 pm

MartyM wrote:I cannot prove that there will be an RV, anymore than anyone can prove there wont.

I would say that there's plenty of proof that there won't. The tens of trillions of dinar that Iraq has printed being one of the primary pieces of evidence.

I've yet to see any evidence that it will. Not only have I not seen any evidence, I haven't ever even seen someone outline a valid mechanism where it would even be possible.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 pm

I slam those who are obvious liars and charlatans, which is to say most of the Guru types. Most have called the RV multiple times, or have been saying any second now for years, tossing out dates and then blaming some nebulous, unverifiable act or even when it did not happen. I have no patience for their like, either stringing along and misleading people in a deliberate manner for some sort of personal gain or incredibly stupid. Others like Kap I may not agree with, but do not see them as using people, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865  Soooo, what ever happened to Fantastic Foundations?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:43 pm

emhrn#1 wrote:WHAT TNT Scam ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..

WHICH TNT scam might have been a better question to ask. 

Tony is a convicted felon and about to go to court on the 14DailyPlus scam he ran.  Read the indictment:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow

He solicits donations from the TNT members to run his forum & pay for his conference calls.  Never has he shown a bill nor shown an accounting of the $$$'s collected.

Now he is starting a new website supposedly to have a list of charitable foundations to invest in after a nonexistent RV happens.  Why is he doing this?  My guess is to collect info from people to sell.

Tony is a phony as a three dollar bill.  All he care about is making money and doesn't care who he hurts in the process.  How do I know this?  All I have to do is look at his track record and how he operates.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 am

Boy, I can't remember when I've had this much fun in a loooooong time. Good night all.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

Comment from Ohmaui & response from Daz (TNT mod):

Your intent is noble yet, with any new venture or idea, it must be evaluated for its feasibility before thinking it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry for the objective, critical tone, but this is my business part of my mind expressing itself.

So how will this site be different than CharityNavigator.com ? Is it intended primarily for Dinarians post RV?

Your site so far states that you will list some of "your favorite charities". Unless there is objective non biased evaluation of various charities, people will want to know who are the people behind the website who are choosing their favorites. There are so many different causes to donate to. You may want to consider focusing on a core group otherwise, unless you include most all of the various categories, you may be perceived as exclusionary.

So my point is, unless the site intends to do something unique and different than charity navigator, you may be reinventing the wheel. 

WE APPRECIATE ANY CRITIQUE BUT, ITS IMPORTANT TO REALIZE THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO COMPETE WITH OTHER SITES, DRIVE VIEWERSHIP, CREATE REVENUES FROM VISITATION, AD SALES, CONTRIBUTIONS OR DONATIONS..... OR WIN ANYTHING.

THE SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE USER SUBMISSIONS AND WE WOULD, GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, COLLABORATE TO SOME DEGREE WITH NAVIGATOR AND POSSIBLY DOZENS OF OTHER SITES COOPERATIVELY TO VET THOSE SUGGESTIONS OR PROVIDE A MECHANISM THAT USERS COULD EXERCISE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE TO QUALIFY THEM.

I DONT THINK I/WE EVER SUGGESTED OR, INTENDED TO SUGGEST, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OR SELECTIONS BE MADE INTERNALLY. AND, ANY EXCLUSIONS, IF THEY WERE TO MANIFEST, WOULD BE BASED ON REDUNDANT THIRD-PARTY DISQUALIFICATION DUE TO COMMON SENSE CRITERIA LIKE FISCAL EFFICIENCY, EFFECTIVENESS, MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATIVE OVERHEAD ETC.

NO ONE WANTS TO REINVENT THE WHEEL HERE AND THERE ARE EXPERIENCED TEAMS AND ORGANIZATIONS AT THIS TIME THAT ARE CERTAINLY MORE QUALIFIED, FUNDED, STAFFED AND ORGANIZED TO BETTER MAKE THOSE DETERMINATIONS THAN WE CAN NOW IMAGINE FF TO BE.

THAT SAID ...IT COULD BE A GOOD JUMPING OFF POINT FOR MEMBERS, ASSOCIATES AND FAMILIAR RELATIONSHIPS TO CONTINUE TO COLLABORATE AND CARRY ON THE ALREADY SIGNIFICANT ESTABLISHED EFFORTS AND RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAVE EVOLVED THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND THE EDUCATION AND MOTIVATIONS THAT WE HAVE SHARED TO DATE.

OR WE MAY CONVERT IT TO A LEMONADE STAND AND HAVE A REFRESHING BEVERAGE AND SOME PIE.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:55 am

I have to agree, to a point...  Reinventing the wheel or whatever does seem redundant, at least at first.   However have you looked at the wheel lately?  It's certainly not that same 'ol round block of stone or even those wooden things with spokes. Not even the solid steel rims that were the norm for decades on autos are hardly seen now. 
   OK so perhaps that's not really a 'reinvention', but the evolution of things may actually be spurred by someone trying to reinvent it. jus' sayin...
   actually there's a few things I can think of that need reinventing, our Republic for one. (Sorry, didn't mean to change the subject. ) lol
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 am

MartyM. I think your missing the big picture when it comes to Tony. The man has a sheet as long as my arm for various fraud activities. He's done time, about to do more time and has gone from 1 scam to another his whole life. What makes you think thst this will be any different. A leopard can not change their spots...and that son of a bitch has made quite a tidy living off of taking money from other people through lies and deceit. PayPal kicked him off because he was doing shady stuff with donations, multiple conference call sites have kicked him off because of the bullshit the dishonest nature of his calls. What else do you need to prove that everything this guy is involved in is shady as hell?!?!?!?!

SSmith mentioned the donations to his website. I have a very close friend who works at GoDaddy, where Tonys sites are hosted...and I'll put it like this....with the donations he's been collecting his website should be paid for through about 2497. But yet every month there is a push because poor old Tony is stuck footing the bill to keep their little corner of the web alive out of the goodness of his heart. 

Tony and his minions are the dictionary definition of cultists. They prey upon the minds of the uneducated, sick, elderly and hard up and promise them paradise through explanations filled with nothing but mumbo jumbo. And when someone's brain actually kicks in...and they question the group...they are exiled for not believing in what their leader has to say.  Look at any of the great Cult leaders(and I use great in its loosest form possible), and I have due to my degree in abnormal/criminal Psychology....and Tony has taken the best/worst parts of all of them and made a living off of it, hell you could use Tony as a case study!!

I think you may have had a few sips of the koolaid Marty...either that or your faith in humanity is waaaayyyyyyy stronger than anyone who actually looks out of the window occasionally.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Has anything the Renfrow family ever done actually been legitimate?
14dailyplus
Rent my Credit
Bankruptcy once for Tony once for Tamara (wife)
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/tony-renfrow

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:28 pm

You forgot to mention brother Ray.  http://www.justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Lest some forget or there are any newbies, let's review.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/tony%20renfrow

http://incompatibility.net/business-finance/134930-tony-renfrow-rentmycreditcom-complaints-reviews.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum