Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday News 4/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 4/10/15

Go down

Millionday News 4/10/15 Empty Millionday News 4/10/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Millionday: In the framework of the keenness of the Arab Finance Ministers Council on the development of its business, Ministers approved a preparatory meeting at the level of the agents before the Council meeting, so as to enhance the opportunities for the exchange of experiences and expertise between the Arab states on the issues before the Board. 
participated Iraq in the work of the Council, which recently launched In Kuwait, represented by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who chaired the Special Account meeting for financing small and medium-sized private sector projects, to alleviate unemployment and creating job opportunities for citizens of Arab countries, by the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE ARAB REGION WORKING TOGETHER ECONOMICALLY TO EXPAND AND TO LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: During the adoption of the draft agenda and the statement of financial accounts of the meeting Special Account, as well as listening to the report of the auditors and re-elected. It was decided at the meeting to preside over the Sultanate of Oman fifth annual session of the Supervisory Board on the account and to be representative of the State of Palestine as Vice Ris.oatkon the Supervisory Board in the special account of the finance ministers in contributing nations, and Iraq from contributing countries have paid in two installments of dues Almalah.ohnaakec Council at its meeting a number of issues, including the issue of improving equity and efficiency in tax regimes in the Arab countries so as to enhance efficiency and economic justice

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE LAYOUT SO TO SPEAK OF ECONOMIC REGULATIONS WITHIN THE ARAB REGION -- TOGETHER AS A WORKING REGION -- THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS

Millionday: NOTE -- ECONOMIC REFORMS

Millionday: Emphasis was placed on the need for reforms that are consistent with the needs of economic and financial situations of countries Arabh.kma the issue of youth unemployment were discussed and increasing productive employment opportunities in the Arab countries, has also been emphasizing the importance of follow-up structural reforms to develop the work and attention to training and rehabilitation markets, thus contributing to the strengthening of economic stability and social development.

Millionday: NOTE --- THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE REGION DEVELOPMENT AND THE REHABILITATION OF MARKETS --- THIS IS A WHOOPOW -- BECAUSE IRAQ HAS TO BE ABLE TO TRADE -- WITH THE REGIONS COUNTRIES
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: He also called on the occasion of the international financial institutions, for more efforts and support for the programs and policies that support employment and youth employment in Arabh.adhafah states to discuss regional and international challenges and developments in the world oil markets. And re-Arab finance ministers,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORLD OIL MARKETS --- LOVE IT

Millionday: emphasizing the importance of maintaining economic stability in support of efforts to achieve the most comprehensive economic growth in the region Arabh.ogery emphasis on promoting inclusive growth opportunities and investment support and advocacy to more partnerships between international financial institutions and Arab financial institutions, especially the co-financing terms and training and human capacity building and technical assistance.

Millionday: SO EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE THE MOST ECONOMIC GROWTH -- WOW

Millionday: THIS IS SUCH A GREAT MEETING WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE INFO ON -

Millionday: WHOOPOW
===================================

Millionday: Said economist Dr. Mohammed Dargham, on Thursday, OPEC ended organization no longer has Taúar regional or global, pointing out that the United States of controlled at the moment.

The lion told / information /, that "OPEC is no longer owns its decisions have diminished its impact on the global oil market recently," noting that "the oil-producing countries and all Tktalatha in the organization failed to reduce exports in order to raise prices after the great landing.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE INPUT FROM OIL PRODUCING WILL HAVE MORE IMPACT IT SEEMS

Millionday: "The American influence reached the strategic decisions taken by OPEC and the task that even the US dictations States and allied countries are becoming of implementing" pointing out that "the organization has ended according to the economic norms no longer has an influential decisions regionally and globally.

Millionday: OPEC, which pumps about a third of the world's oil, with an output currently below the threshold of 31 million barrels per day. Experts say that cut production by one million to 1.5 million barrels per day can stop the decline in prices, but it will not be enough to re-pay the price up.

Millionday: It is noteworthy that OPEC was founded in Baghdad in 1960, from Saudi Arabia party, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Venezuela, based in Viena.uadd current members of the Organization of twelve by six in the Middle East and four in Africa and two in South America and the Member States in this organization and owns 40% of global output,

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE BY THE MEETING AND ALSO THE INFO WE SEE HERE -- THERE ARE SOME CHANGES COMING WITH OIL AGREEMENTS AND THIS MAY BE WHY SO MUCH TIME IS BEING TAKEN WITH AGREEMENTS IN IRAQ OTHER THAN FINANCIAL AS WELL

Millionday: THERE SHOULD BE MORE COMING ON THESE SUBJECTS SO WE WILL WATCH FOR THEM AND REPORT

Millionday: THIS WILL BE A HISTORIC CHANGE -- WE HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST OF SOME CHANGES -- I DONT EXPECT NOR SHOULD YOU THAT OPEC IS GONE ETC -- BUT SOME CHANGES SEEM TO BE COMING

Millionday: SMILE
======================================

Millionday: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in the joint annual meetings of Arab financial institutions in the State of Kuwait.
According to a statement of the Ministry, on Tuesday, the agency received reports of public opinion (and babysit), a copy of the "Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the delegation of the ministry and representatives from the Central Bank, participated today in the joint annual meetings of Arab financial institutions in the State of Kuwait."

Millionday: NOTE -- ZABARI AND CBI REPRESENTATIVES AT KUWAIT MEETING -- WHOOPOW -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE ARAB MEETINGS OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

Millionday: "The minister and representatives of the ministry in the participating Arab Association meetings to ensure the Investment and Export Credit, and the meetings of the Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa also participated in the Arab Fund for meetings of the Economic and Social Development in the meetings of the Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development."

"The minister held a number of side meetings with Arab ministers and officials involved," he said, adding that "the meetings of the Arab financial institutions to continue on April 7 to 8, 2015

Millionday: SO WITH THE MANY MEETINGS FOR DEVELOPMENT IN THE REGION THIS IS A GREAT TIME FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING IN KUWAIT AS WELL -- WE SEE DEVELOPMENT AND THE REGION WILL BE IMPACTED BY CHANGE OF COURSE

Millionday: THIS IS GREAT WITH ALL THE NEWS WE HAVE SEEN WITH SHABIBI -- THIS IS NO TIME TO MISS ANY NEWS -- THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SHOWING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT -- WHOOOPOW

RV.in.a.few.weeks.tbob: what's this ... "to ensure the Investment and Export Credit"?

Millionday: THEY WILL HAVE AGREEMENTS WITHIN THE REGION BETWEEN EACH OTHER (STATES) AND THIS WILL ENSURE THAT THE AGREEMENTS AS THEY ARE MADE ARE UPHELD
Millionday: THE REGULATIONS ARE BEING SET FOR DEVELOPMENT

RV.in.a.few.weeks.tbob: ahh gotcha when I see export I get excited 

Millionday: ME TOO!!! SMILE
======================================

Millionday: A member of the citizen Bloc Hassan Khalati Wednesday that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports must be to speed up the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.
Khalati said in a statement to the Agency / Source News / "The next Council of Representatives will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEXT SESSION INCLUDES THE REST OF THE HCL

Millionday: "The said law is important because it solves many of the dilemmas that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country, noting that" there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget is based totally dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.
He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

Millionday: SO THIS IS THE "START OF A NEW CHAPTER OF HARMONY AMONG DIFFERENT COUNTRIES" -- THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT STATEMENT FOR EVERYONE -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY NOT ONLY IRAQ IS CONCERNED WITH ENERGY AND THOSE POLICIES SO THIS IS SHOWING THE CONNECTION THAT WE EXPECTED WITH GLOBE AND AS IT STATES IT WILL IMPACT THE GLOBE BY CREATING A BROTHERHOOD IN POLICY

Beth: When does the next session start?

Millionday: GOOD ???
Millionday: I BELIEVE IT IS TUESDAY BUT WILL HAVE TO LOOK --
Millionday: I AM NOT SURE FOR ONCE -- LOL
=========================================

BGG: Anyone mind of I butt in for a minute??

BGG: I will pass along some info I got while out a little bit ago...
BGG: from a legit translator...

BGG: It may well be that Alak was not talking about "larger notes" in front of the Finance Committee
BGG: it is possible (and I leave room for possible) he was saying "larger valued notes"...
BGG: in other words... the 1, 5, 10 and raising the exchange rate in conjunction with this action... - which would effect the "paper" - or note count...

Millionday: NOTE -- LARGER AND LARGER VALUED ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEANINGS -- GREAT NEWS BGG

BGG: going the other direction - in his own words "would not reduce the paper" - or note count...

Millionday: LOVE IT

BGG: So - very good news and falls right in line with the reasoning for them taking the 50 Dinar note out of circulation.
BGG: I can easily see why they did it now...
BGG: a 50 doesn't conflict with a 500 - that is absurd...
BGG: but to an Iraqi - the 50 and the 5 are trouble.
BGG: plus - if they are going to wind up "equal to the dollar" - they don't really need a 50. We don't.
BGG: End report. 

Millionday: GREAT INFO AND MAKES GREAT SENSE TOO MY FRIEND

Freedomreign: ARE YOU SUGGESTING THE VALUE WILL BE EQUAL TO THE DOLLAR?

BGG: I am not - according to various reports - they have suggested as much.
BGG: I am only tying the piece together...

BGG: "Back to your regularly scheduled News Time" 

Millionday: SMILE - THANK YOU MY FRIEND -- GREAT REPORT

Freedomreign: SO IF THE RV COMES IN AT $3.00, THEIR 5 DINAR NOTE WILL BE WORTH $15?

Millionday: ON THE SESSION TIMELINE --- IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A FORMAL WITH DISCUSSION SO MAY BE BEFORE BUT WILL KEEP LOOKING FOR YOU

Millionday: FREEDOM -- NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE THE RIGHT NOW -- ALL ELSE IS GUESSING UNTIL IT SHOWS
Millionday: BUT WE ARE ALL HOPING !!!! LOL
Millionday: A LOT

Freedomreign: YES, I UNDERSTAND THERE IS NOT A RATE. JUST LOOKING FOR AN EXAMPLE FROM THE IRAQI POINT OF VIEW.

ROBINREDHED: iraqi's dont need an exchange rate

Millionday: THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO BUY THE SAME THING AS US FOR WHAT THE VALUE COMES OUT TO BE FOR DINAR
Millionday: THEY WILL HAVE A REDENOMINATION
Millionday: LIKE RED SAID

ROBINREDHED: just like we dont need one for usd, unless we are leaving the country'

Millionday: WE JUST NEED TO BE ABLE TO BUY MORE LOL
=======================================

Millionday: the World Bank revealed that the economic prospects in Iraq are subject to significant risks and challenges, and as predicted the survival of the economy vulnerable to regional conflict, the Committee on the economy and investment representative confirmed the existence of money laundering and smuggling currency out of Iraq, and there are processes. " mafias "are still engaged in their work so far.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IRAQI ECONOMY NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND RESOLVE SO THEY ARE AT LESS RISK

Millionday: Special Representative of the Mission of the World Bank in Iraq, Robert Abu quality explained in a statement singled out the "morning" that "security issues were the subject of obstruction of investments and adversely affected economic activities," noting that "the continued disruption of transport routes impact negatively in the costs of trade and commodity prices.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY STATING THAT THE RISK CAUSES ISSUES WITH PRICES AS THEFT ETC DOES HERE

Millionday: He predicted Abu quality to "continue to rise in those commodities versus flow is higher than the displaced and the increase of poverty and unemployment", criticizing the heavy reliance on the oil sector, making the economy more vulnerable to lower prices.

Millionday: NOTE -- HE IS OBVIOUSLY SAYING THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT THE ECONOMY -- SO -- AS THE SONG GOES -- PRESSURE

Millionday: The World Bank's envoy to that. " economic prospects this year are not favorable, the low growth rate of 1 percent, with the continuation of the conflict and the financial crisis, "pointing out that" the Iraqi economy suffers from structural weaknesses severe in sectors and small industries of non-oil and high unemployment, and lack of effectiveness of the public sector, which need to be further the ability to cope with conflict, "warning" the government that they need long-term plans to lay the foundations to address the weaknesses in the country's economy.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY NEED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH REFORMS -- A WARNING
Millionday: NOTE -- MORE PRESSURE

Millionday: Commission of economy and investment representative, for its part, supported the view of the World Bank, confirmed the existence of money laundering and smuggling of currency outside Iraq operations , at the time suggested it to the existence of "mafias" do not persist in such actions so even Alan.oukal Committee member Abdul-Salam al-Maliki, MP for the coalition of state law in a statement singled out the "morning": "The speculation in the market has worked to pay money out of Iraq ", demanding money laundering department at the Central Bank of Iraq to" the need for the adoption of this matter and the investigation of that money and the Declaration of real numbers on this side.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY SAYING THAT THEY NEED TO LOOK INTO IT BUT THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IRAQ`S ECONOMY

Millionday: al-Maliki said that "the Commission is preparing a plan in cooperation with the competent authorities for this topic agencies and follow-up of price volatility and speculation that affect the market and the movement of money, "noting that" Parliament committed the central bank in Article 50 of the state budget for 2015 Act selling $ 75 million a day just from hard currency, after it reached during one months last year to 3 billion and $ 600 million, while reaching amounts currency dinar Switch to Dollar billion and $ 572 million

Millionday: He noted member of the Economic Committee that "these amounts are very large and exaggerated and can not be handled in accordance with the data the current situation", calling for "deal according to the mechanisms of thought in order to legalize exchange and investment market, In order to achieve through economic growth according to the framework and the right climate within the country.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THEY HAVE HUGE PRESSURE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN ORDER TO IMPACT THE ECONOMY AND MOVE IT FORWARD TO REACH ALL OF THEIR GOALS --- THIS IS FROM THE WORLD BANK -- AND ALSO THE MANY ECONOMIC MEETINGS SHOW US THAT IS WHERE THEIR WORK IS FOCUSED --- VERY EXCITING TIMES

Beth: What relation is Abdul-Salam al-Maliki to the bad man Maliki?

Millionday: I AM LOOKING FOR RELATIONS AND CAN ONLY FIND MINISTER OF TRANPORTATION AT ONE TIME -- DIGGING FOR RELATIONS AND KNOW I KNOW BUT CANT FIND IT IN MY MIND ANYWHERE -- LOL

Craveman: Have you seen any of this info? Hanwha Group, 10th largest conglomerate in Iraq, stated that its building affiliate has won a $2.12 billion project for building infrastructure for a new city in Iraq.Under the agreement with Iraq's National Investment Commission (NIC), Hanwha Engineering & Construction will build the social infrastructure ― including some 300 schools, hospitals, police stations and firehouses ― in Bismayah in southeast Baghdad.This follows from a previous deal the company made in Iraq in 2012, when Hanwha Engineering won the $8 billion Bismayah New City Project, the biggest urban development project in Iraq. The Bismayah construction project is expected to be completed in 2019, according the company.In the same statement, the company stated, "Hanwha Engineering has won over $10 billion worth of orders from the Iraqi project alone, taking the lead in rebuilding the war-torn nation.

Millionday: NO I HAVENT BUT THE CONTRACTS COMING OUT OF COURSE ARE VERY EXCITING --- THAT IS HUGE AND CANT WAIT TO SEE HUN

Craveman: Was on an ISX report I get.. Thank you!

Millionday: BETH YOU HAVE ME STUMPED AND I AM STILL SEARCHING

Millionday: THANK YOU CRAVEMAN -- GREAT REPORT

Millionday: I DONT SEE A DIFFERENCE EXPECT THE WHOLE NAME BEING USED BUT WAS AFRAID THEY MAY BE REFERRING TO A SON
Millionday: I WILL FIND THE ANSWER -- I CANT STAND NOT BEING SURE LOL

Millionday: WE WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT AT 730 EST
Millionday: DONT MISS NEWS -- THERE IS ALOT GOING ON RIGHT NOW
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum