Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out!

3 posters

Go down

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Empty What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out!

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Unrest at TNT!!!!

Yes, I know I will be band forever & no one will ever see this post

I've been censored by your mods before and I'm almost sure I will be censored & band from this site forever.  
You people have no balls and it starts with you Tony.
There was NO reason for you to go into the LIES on this morning's call.  All the daggers you lunged at Mark were totally un-warranted & all incorrect.  I listened to Marks call on Thursday night & your call this morning.  Yes, you flap your gums & spew out so many incorrect facts, talk about an EGO!
I know you don't care but I lost all confidence in what you and your sidekick DC say.  I am stopping listening to your weekly call.  (yes I know you don't care)
You will probably never get to see this post. Due to not being proper. I will probably be censored like before.  
Just remember censoring is just another way to control the one's you don't agree with.  The Nazi's did this very well.
I DARE YOU TO ALLOW THIS POST ON YOUR SITE. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Empty Re: What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out!

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Most of you are a bunch of SHEPPLE.
gussie - i foresee a ban ------- temp or perm ------------ in your near future What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Rofl
Ohh. This breaks my heart.
This IS the year of the winners!
luvs .. lol .. What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Heart   
What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Avatar?id=1539543&m=14&t=1388349622gussie wrote
4m ago
You see there is no free speech on this site. You are all followers not leaders.

Gussie is gone.  But he went out in a blaze of glory!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! Empty Re: What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out!

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 pm

And then Pam arrives to take charge.

I watch the number of regestered members after each call down almost a 100 since Christmas
LEE - ARE YOU WATCHING TO SEE HOW MANY GET BANNED?
LEE - I DON'T THINK THAT THEY QUIT...MOST WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET 'THE' TWEET ETC...WE HAVE BANNED QUITE A FEW....LOTS OF FRUSTRATION AND WELLL.....
that is why I keep my opion to my self
IS THAT A STRUGGLE LEE?
no
I DON'T THINK SHARING OPINIONS IS THE PROBLEM....TO ME IT IS SIMPLE...NO POLITICS, NO RELIGIONS, NO BASHING, AND NO ANTI-GOVT....
WE ALSO HAVE A 3 STRIKES GUIDELINE IT IS IS NEVER JUST A BAD DAY
I THINK THAT MY FUSE HAS DEFINITELY GOTTEN MUCH SHORTER.....I AM SO TIRED OF THE VENTING AND COMPLAINING...WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT...JUST DEPENDS ON WHETHER WE HAVE THE SOCIAL SKILLS TO STAY IN THE BOAT
I know but I am a watcher one of the things that interestsme AB
LEE - WHAT IS...HOW MANY OF THE 20,000 WILL STAY HERE
SMILES...PEEPS CAN BE FRUSTRATED BUT IT IS HOW THEY HANDLE IT....MANY ARE RUDE AND WELL....LET'S SAY POOPY
AND THEN THEY LASH OUT AND BLAME SOMEONE....OFTEN IT IS TONY....AS IF HE IS THE ONE HOLDING IT UP
MOST OF US ARE PRETTY PROTECTIVE OF THEM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 pm

LEE - WHAT IS...HOW MANY OF THE 20,000 WILL STAY HERE
The bigger question is how many of the 20,000 are real people?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Actually, 20,000 is not all that much, we have 28,000 plus registered users here, but maybe a hundred active members who show up on a regular basis. Usually there are a lot more visitors lurking than members. For example, at the moment there are eight registered users and 138 visitors online in the forums.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865  What A Post! Gussie (TNT) Calls Tony Out! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:12 am

I think most are real members.  Although many bank stories are from people with very few posts, which is curious.  Probably accounts created by Pam for the purpose of posting made up stories to back up Tony's made up intel.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Already Blessed -- Pam wrote:I DON'T THINK SHARING OPINIONS IS THE PROBLEM....TO ME IT IS SIMPLE...NO POLITICS, NO RELIGIONS, NO BASHING, AND NO ANTI-GOVT....

WOW, that covers just about everything.... so what you are saying PAM is that NO ONE is to have an OPINION on ANYTHING!!! 

You and Tony and all of your team are a bunch of  lying, conning losers. OMG... There is NO FREE SPEECH on YOUR SITE EVER!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum