Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Cliff Notes

5 posters

Go down

TNT Cliff Notes Empty TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Tony Teaser:  Great, great news today guys in the bond market. . . Not only their bonds but a bunch of global bonds.  
Tony:  It’s a great day.  We are all excited.  Okie has shingles, allergies.  He’s 74 years old.  Poppy3 . . . just trying to do a good thing and tell you he was going through a situation . . pass the info along to those who know him . . . (Tony’s motive was misconstrued and he got criticized for passing along Poppy3 info)  
WARNING RE:  Mark Meerman, aka Pay It Forward, PIF and Topshelf – telling people only his group will get paid and send out an email encouraging people to sue Tony and DC for lying and giving out false information.  
Tony said he absolutely agrees with Mark, PIF.  Tony thinks people should sue those giving out false info.  
DC: I'm not law enforcement.  It will be interesting to see what happens to those folks.  You hit me, I'm going to hit you back . . .and harder than you hit me.  . . I can play too.
CURRENT WINDOW:  DC:  Concrete actions moving towards the 15th. . .I'm really hoping it will be done by tax day.  Everybody expects this to happen between now and the 15th.
DC:  Lockdown throughout the world.  Watch their actions not their words. 
IRAQ:   Dr. Abadhi, Federation council meeting constantly the last few days and in preparation for RV/RI to get done.  In a position to do this anytime.  On Thursday some authorizations were given out throughout the entire world. Members in US Senate & House giving out authorization's.  Tony said everybody was RE-Authorized for this to happen.  Bankers have called in from all around the world.  Shabibi and Abadhi are scheduled to be in USA next Wed or Thurs.  DC: They're coming to the USA is supposed to be a victory lap. Could change and be a preparatory meeting and do it afterwards.

• Roll-out:   They are going to crank it up tomorrow, just like they did Bozra. They announced that in the mosque this am.  Understand they still have a lot of frustration there.  Tony:  Got paid on smart cards. Have not been paid since Jan.   Privileged and government people got paid money on the cards to see if it worked  Not the every day guy on the street. On Thurs., those rates were being adjusted to what the new rate will be. In other provinces they have been doing that to every day citizen’s. When Baghdad gets their's it will be the last piece of the pie. Baghdad to be last so they can make the announcement.
  • Banks      
  • ISIL  Iraq is ramping up to retake Mosul.  
  • TV/Mosques:  Announcing multiple messages such as: "stage four to be completed in the next few days; "Iraq will be richest country in the region" and “economic reform will create a major economic rebirth for Iraq in the coming days.”
  •  Deleting the 3 zero notes,(inside Iraq) the 50K, 25K and down to 1K as they are worn out and not practical for every day business and use. 

INTERNATIONAL:  Authorization been given to start "early exchanges" at a certain time in the future.  After time "XX" they can begin.  The time is a guideline to do what has already been going on in Kurdistan, Bosra and lesson the immediate load on the banks.  This applies across the world.    DO NOT CALL THE BANKS! 

• Rates:   Rates were visible, then gone, faded out and last night the rates were back. adjustments have been made. Expect a 5th currency in the basket. Tony:  Rates on two currencies went up.   DC: I think eveyone will be happy with the rates.  
  • Historic bonds:  DC: RV has to happen for those bonds to be paid.   

UNITED STATES:    

• Banks:   Authorization been around the world to start "early exchanges" at a certain time in the future.  After time "XX" they can begin.  The time is a guideline to do what has already been going on in Kurdistan, Bosra and lesson the immediate load on the banks.  This applies across the world.  This is not the public exchange.  DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

• Lock down has many different levels and means cannot move.  Liberties are restricted. Communication is restricted. CBI lockdown means guards at the doors and technical staff nearby and monitored. That is same scenario at USA banks/exchange centers.  Highly, highly restricted.  Banks may have arrangements for personnel to sleep and stay at that location.  DC:  not standard operating procedure for banks. . . not sitting well with their whole system.  Banks in the US involved with the exchange process are already on lock down.
  • 800#’s/Packages:  The guys will make the 15 minute announcement and direct us to the 800#.  We’ll go through first because we've been paying attention.

EARLY EXCHANGING:  DC: If there will be an early exchange process for a day or two we understand we will be involved in some form or fashion. Tony:  Give you a Tweet and you'll be one of the first one's in.

• NO TNT Group:  Tony has always refused to form one, BUT says he would furnish the banks a list for early exchange.
  • Groups:   Tony: I don't like it because I know paymaster of a group and he's said he's not giving anyone more than $15 million. They have the authority when you give them your money. I know groups who will pay out over 5 years. People didn't understand but signed because someone told them they would get $8 or $5. 

• Validate/Research: DC made a number of suggestions to: research what was done with Kuwait; research You Tube; NY Times "Lights and Electricity not on but banks working"(something like that); Wall Street Journal had article on Kuwait; historical documents on line Germany; look at the value of the IQD in 70 & 80's.  Also research war doctrine:  destabilizing an economy is a centuries old war tactic.  Used by the Greeks, in Persia.  Once they conquer they would use their own currency to stabilize the country

CLOSING STATEMENTS:    
DC:  Everybody expects this to happen between now and the 15th. Lockdown throughout the world.  Watch their actions not their words.  Happy with what we hope will happen this weekend or Monday.  Been some concrete actions taking place.  All the rates are wonderful.  Everything else is great.  Croesus contest:  a few lucky folks.  Croes handed out gold coins – some folks did some stupid things with them.  Paid too much for dinner, etc.  There was a small percentage that made it into great fortunes or made it last for generations.  When you go through this thing be conservative.  Be an adult going though this.  Have a great weekend.
PAM:  Golden girl wrote:  “Offer a very heartfelt, loving group hug to each of you.  You’ve made my journey an incredible experience. . . .I will miss everyone of you and hold you in my heart forever. . . “  Thank her for so eloquently writing that.
RAY:  Freakin’ funds Friday.  Sit back and wait.  They are on the way.  Enjoy your weekend.
TONY:   Everything is good.  Pay attention to the details.  If it doesn’t make sense, you don’t understand it don’t do it.  If it sounds crazy, like giving your currency to somebody over the internet. . .
Everything we've heard has been super positive.  Calls we got last night were . . .  banks authorized start when they want too. . .all that tells us we are closer to it than we are farther away.   Do NOT, DO NOT buy any dinar . . . dong. . . .rupiah. .. . Be grateful for what you have.  Not giving you the info to hype you up for the weekend.  This is what’s happening right now.  The info that is out right now.  Doesn’t mean we promise you it’s going to happen in the morning or Sunday morning.  Just the plan as we know it in this moment.
Enjoy your weekend.  Love to do this call again tomorrow.  Have a great weekend.  Bye.
I found this and thought it was appropriate for us - Sunny
  TNT Cliff Notes Download
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Cliff Notes Empty Re: TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I can't wait to see what lame excuse they will use on the 16th ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 am

SO is PIF another group that's been promised an early/bigger cash out"?  Po saw the other thread about the person calling out stony for talking nonsense about this Mark guy...is he someone special or just another roopoo thrower??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 am

Just another pooroo

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 am

They should have their own TV channel, and call it 'The Horseshit Chronicles'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:30 am

ADDITION TO THE CLIFF NOTES IN ORANGE:

RECAP:  Dr. Abadhi in six months has unprecedented accomplishments: 

• ·         Re-birthed Iraq into a democracy.

• ·          Set up their own councils, ministries, budgets, finances, etc.

• ·     Set up a new banking/financial system in six months. They never had credit cards or even checking accounts previously

• ·     Educated a whole culture in that time.

• ·      Changed the populace whole mindset: to repair streets; work on their infrastructure. 

Tony: . . . need to be nominated for a Nobel prize.

INTERNATIONAL:  Major banks in other countries are pre-exchanging just like Iraq and USA and most at the International rate of $3.91 for Iraq.

• BIS New system connecting all banks world wide has been implemented.  This system allows everyone, all banks world wide to look at the same rates. This needed to happen for the masses to go and now it’s in place.  DC:  I’m excited. 

• Rates:  Projected rate on Afghanistan currency is $2.24.  Iraq International rate at $3.91

• China: DC: I think we know why they are holding it up and it's got nothing to do with China at all. 

ZIM option may only be structured settlement, 50 - 100 years over X amount.  This would be less than 1% of those holding ZIM. 
Dinar:  Every bank will have a limit that they can do with you. They may choose to have you exchange on a weekly basis.  One bank may say you can exchange 50 million dinar a week and another bank may say 25 million dinar a week.  The first 20 million dinar maybe at contract and the balance at the International rate.   The rate for later exchanges will be based on the current International rate at the time.     Tony: if you have 250 million or more, you may need a strategy. Below that don't worry about it.
Structured settlements apply to ZIM, Dinar and Dong on non-contract rate settlements.  DC . . . the caps are outrageously high. . . here there will be 1-5% interest (on what they hold back).  
Is there a total cap limit?  Will that then trigger structured payments?  DC:  The zim is the one they are concerned about, and otherwise only if you have an insane amount of dong, dinar and rupiah (in that order).  If you don’t want a structured payment, they will probably tell you to come back the next week.
Caller:  You said “they asked Tony to do this call” – who is ‘they’?
Tony:  No, DC asked who he should get involved with, and they said Tony.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm

NO ZIM, so no need to worry about structured settlements. But everything Tony says is pure BS anyway.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum