Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’

4 posters

Go down

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ Empty A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:42 pm

FOUND ON OUT OF MIND - www.oom2,com

Posted on April 6, 2015 by Mac Slavo
A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ Central-banks-currency-600x337

There is an unprecedented reset coming to world financial markets and if you’ve been paying attention it’s impossible to ignore the signs. In fact mega-investment funds, governments and central banks have been secretly buying up and storing physical gold in anticipation of an event that will leave the U.S. dollar effectively worthless and governments around the world angling for a new global currency mechanism, according to mining executive Keith Neumeyer.

But before the reset can happen Neumeyer, who recently founded First Mining Finance and has partnered with billionaire alternative asset investors like Eric Sprott and Rick Rule, says that foreign creditors must first deleverage their U.S. dollar debt, a move that is happening right now and is evidenced by the recent strength of the U.S. dollar.

Once these U.S. debt holders unwind their positions, however, the dollar will be allowed to crash and we should prepare for a total financial, economic and monetary realignment.

(Watch the full interview at Future Money Trends)
With the central banks now buying gold… which is quite unique… we haven’t seen that  in our lifetimes… they’ve always been sellers of gold and now they’re buyers of gold… I think there will be a reset of the financial industry… 
I think China is being allowed to accumulate gold purposefully by the American government… I believe that the Chinese need to own at least the same amount as the U.S. owns before this reset occurs. I think that there’s some kind of deal that’s being made between all the central banks behind the scenes and that’s why you’re seeing governments accumulating the metal.
I do believe there will be some kind of new currency created with the backing… and it might not be a direct backing of the metal… but it’ll be some kind of blend of currency.. it could be through SDR’s… Special Drawing Rights… or some type of mechanism… I think that’s where we’re going.
And when that reset occurs I think gold will be left to rise… and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see three…four… five thousand dollar gold over the next five years.

Because the price of gold has been suppressed to allow governments and central banks to accumulate it cheaply, Neumeyer sees opportunity in the mining industry and that’s why his latest mineral bank project is mimicking their actions and buying up physical mining assets around the world.

And though Western mainstream media pundits argue that the recent strength of the U.S. stock market and the U.S. dollar are proof positive that an economic recovery has taken hold, Neumeyer says exactly the opposite is happening.

The reason for the recent rise in the value of the world’s reserve currency, he suggests, is a result of the massive unwinding of U.S. debt as private investors and governments around the globe know a rush for the exits is coming soon:

The view on the strength of the dollar recently is the fact that it’s short-term. You’ve got so much U.S. debt out there and governments are now getting rid of their U.S. debt and converting all the debt to local debt… that’s causing a huge demand for dollars in order to make that conversion,so this whole dollar rally is basically a deleveraging against the U.S. dollar… you’re not seeing that story showing up anywhere in North America.
Once the world is deleveraged than the U.S. dollar… then basically the U.S. dollar will crash and that will be the beginning of this new reset.
E
verything, of course, is very hush-hush but, as Neumeyer explains, most of the influential players involved know exactly what is going on and they are making their moves right now to ensure they survive the coming financial reset:

The gold accumulation that’s going on… this is gold that’s outside of the system… you don’t hear about it… these are big sovereign wealth funds, these are government funds, these are banks that are buying the physical metal… they are very intimately involved in the sector and they know what’s going on.

Definitely world governments and central banks around the world are unwinding their U.S. debt. They’re trying to bring their debt home and that’s causing the upside pressure on the dollar.

If Neumeyer is right, and all the signs suggest his assessment is fairly accurate, then the recent strength of the U.S. dollar will be short-lived. Once deleveraging by governments and central banks has been completed they will unleash an economic, financial and monetary storm that will change the very fabric of the global order.

The consequences are difficult to predict, but given that these entities have been buying up gold like their lives depended on it, the notion of an ounce of the precious metal being valued at $5,000 per ounce isn’t out of the question.

You can watch Keith Neumeyer’s full interview here. To learn more about theFirst Mining Finance Corp mineral bank project with billionaire contrarian investors Eric Sprott and Rick Rule, click here.

Courtesy of SHTFplan.com

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ Empty Re: A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Gee what a surprise, they sell stock in a "mineral bank," no vested interest there huh? A guru by any other name ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ 2805820865  A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ 2805820865  A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ 2805820865  A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ Empty Re: A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 pm

tony THIS IS A PLAN THAT WAS CREATED MANY YEARS AGO.A DREAM BY THE PEOPLE WITH THE KINDA WEALTH NONE WILL EVER KNOW OF.!THE TRUE PLAN IS TOTAL CONTROL,DEBT.IN SHORT ORDER A NEW WORLD ORDER! NOTICE THE WORD ORDER .......i just want you to think about that!!!ORDER ...ORDER....I DONT KMOW ABOUT YOU BUT IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE A INSLAVMENT PLAN!!!!WHEN YOU DO GET THE IRAQ DINAR EXCHANGE BE SURE TO PROTECT IT..!BUY,GOLD SILVER ASSETS!!OR THEY WILL GET IT>>!......... question question question question question question question WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE ALLOWING YOU TO TAKE PART IN THIS WHOLE THING TO BEGIN WITH.THEY KNOW THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL BLOW IT AS FAST AS THEY GET IT . DONT FORGET  ALL THOSE NEW BANK LAWS ,THEY HAVE WHERE WHEN YOU OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT YOUR MONEY IS ON THE BANKS ASSET ACOUNTS THAT MEANS THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WISH WITH YOUR MONEY .......YOUR MONEY WILL BELONG TO THEM IN TO MAKE IN QUICK....THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS FDIC PROTECTION ..UNLESS ITS A SMALL AMOUNT..PREPARE A PLAN !YOU THINK ITS A WORRY WHILE WE WAIT .!THE REAL STRESS WILL COME AFTER IRAQ MOVES ON ITS CURRENCY AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE.!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:59 pm

thanks for posting it, will check out

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum