Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL...

4 posters

Go down

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... Empty ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL...

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:45 pm

fund613

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... Avatar?id=1537220&m=75&t=1386640186

Date: 11:29 AM Apr 3, 2015

Thank you for all you do Tony !

Tony, you have one magical heart. How else would there be room for all of us in there ! I don't know how else to put it. Only a very secure individual could come close to what you have given us and I know if you could give us more you wouldn't hesitate. We just all lucked in by finding you or maybe the Law of Attraction just kicked in. Nah, it's your honesty and the fact that we know you are committed to seeing us all through to the end. The relationship has become so utterly personal. We are addicted to that voice and to that laugh. Even the laugh has the quality of ringing true. You find laughter in the midst of all this lunacy. It just goes to reinforce the fact that you are a very stable force for us all. You have kept us in the game which is no small feat. The only way we can really begin to repay you is by being good stewards of the blessings about to be showered upon us; by paying it forward; by making sure there are more smiles than tears and where we begin to personally replicate that magical heart of yours !
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... Empty Re: ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL...

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:27 pm

TNT sheeple aren't smart enough to realize that Tony is laughing at THEM......the chumps that keep sending that convicted felon money,

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... Empty Re: ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL...

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:55 pm

THEY R LAUGHING AT THEM, I HAVE SEEN CONVERSATIONS FROM EX MODS THAT LEFT ON THEIR OWN, NOT KICKED OFF, TALK ABOUT IT. ONE OF THE REASONS SOME LEFT....BESIDES ALL THE PUMPING AND LYING.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Bet they'd make great witnesses in a court trial again Tony.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 pm

I just threw up in my mouth reading that ... ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... 2805820865  ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... 2805820865  ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... 2805820865  ANOTHER TNT BARF POST TO TONY AFTER A PUMPING CALL... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 am

All the birthday wishes for Winston that are pouring in aren't much better.  Do these people think that the more they kiss up to Tony & Winston the higher their exchange rate is going to be?  Absolutely disgusting the pedestal they have placed these two clowns on.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Stupid is -- Stupid dose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Komi7wnAw
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum