Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq

Go down

Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq    Empty Foreign companies are seeking to enter Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:15 pm

said economic analyst just Nassif that the pursuit of foreign of different nationalities companies to enter the Iraqi market, despite all the things taking place in the country reflects the availability of investment opportunities Kabarh.oadav Nassif, in a statement »Sabah» that these efforts are reflected in the opening of branches and offices of those companies to study market closely and direct investments of various commercial and business within the country.

He noted that a large number of these companies began to different his works and shares to cover the market needs of diverse goods as well as food and consumer Alakhary.waodh importance of entry of these companies to invest in Iraq that will enhance the chances of competition between them and between local companies doing the same activity through prices and product quality teams as well as specialized companies to infrastructure and projects implemented. 
The Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways had discussed with the ambassadors of Hungary and Romania in Iraq in separate meetings of bilateral relations between the two countries, especially in the economic field and ways of enhancing Ttoerha.wachar Ambassador Hungarian Tibor Stmari to the existence of the first two draft finals on the prevention of double taxation between the two countries and second economic cooperation agreement and in the case of signature would be needed for the formation of a joint committee for cooperation in economic fields, and gave the ambassador a proposal Reconstruction liberated areas after the completion of the first page of freed from the hands of Daash As discussed subject of Hungarian companies operating in Iraq and to facilitate their work to solve problems.

Shaways and discussed with the Romanian ambassador in Iraq Iacob Prada economic attache at the embassy Merga of Yoga proposal to Romania to support the financial and banking sector and exchange of experiences and the ambassador said his country's readiness for cooperation and exchange of experiences. As discussed cooperation in economic and industrial fields, where the ambassador said his country's desire to start setting up some factories in Iraq.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=90040

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum