Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )

3 posters

Go down

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Empty Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )

• Tuesday, 31 March 2015 18:07  

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  11045404_549485198526597_3626367665625345043_n

Shafaq News / The General Commander of the Armed Forces , Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday liberating Tikrit city fully and raising the Iraqi flag over the building of the province.
Al-Iraqiya official TV quoted Abadi that the liberalization process of Tikrit, are the efforts of the army, the police , the popular crowd and the sons of Tikrit city forces as well as the participation of the Air Force and Army Aviation, which cover then and carry out aerial bombardment

Iraqis posted on social communication sites Facebook and Twitter dozens of pictures that show the stages of liberalization of Tikrit.

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Unnamed%201
Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Unnamed%202

Residents of Samarra city celebrated, shortly after the announcement of the liberalization of the entire city of Tikrit, and raising the Iraqi flag over Salahuddin provincial building.

Samarra city has witnessed wide celebrations as the case in other parts of Salahuddin.

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Unnamed%206

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Unnamed%205

перчатки для бодибилдинга
игры для android бесплатно

http://www.english.shafaaq.com/index.php/security/13831-abadi-announces-liberating-tikrit-fully-and-raise-the-iraqi-flag-over-salahuddin-provincial-building-in-pictures

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Empty Re: Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )

Post by Toby1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:16 am

Some much needed good news for these poor people.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  Empty Re: Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:26 am

It has been raised over the city center. Fighting continues elsewhere. Even when completed the cleanup will be huge. It looks like ISIL again vandalized and destroyed many buildings and homes, and being the true lovers of the people they are, also bobby trapped private homes with IEDs. They are like rabid animals at best, and there is only one way to handle rabid animals.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  2805820865  Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  2805820865  Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  2805820865  Abadi announces liberating Tikrit fully and the Iraqi flag raised over Salahuddin provincial building (in Pictures )  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum