Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System

Go down

The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System Empty The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System

Post by alleyrose Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm

The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System Garden-planting

I’m not sure of how anti-depressants are developed, but a certain microbe, Mycobacterium vaccae, is currently under observation because it demonstrates similar neuron effects as what anti-depressants claimto do without physiological side effects and suicidal and homicidal impulses.

Mycobacterium vaccae promotes serotonin production, which elevates mood and helps one be more relaxed. And it’s abundant in planting soil. You can find live Mycobacterium vaccae dirt cheap in your garden soil.

Studies were done with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy to see if SRL172 (killed Mycobacterium vaccae) would enhance their mood and appetite. Something we know pot does for chemo patients. Well yes it did, and the biochemical activities of SRL172 were similar to Prozac, without side effects.

They had to use killed Mycobacterium vaccae because chemo patients’ immune systems are in distress from the “treatment”.
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System Content-gardenerEver wonder why avid gardeners find solace and happiness working in their gardens? Sure, outdoor fresh air, sun, and working with your hands are factors. But there are many happy gardeners in climates that don’t get so much sun, like Great Britain, for example.

So another element within the soil itself may be a factor. Minor abrasions and moist hands may allow the soil’s Mycobacterium vaccae to seep into your bloodstream. That’s why gloves should be used minimally.
And then let the serotonin production begin. It’s also possible to breathe in those happy microbes while working in a garden or farm. Animal studies indicate the effects may be maintained for up to three weeks.

STUDIES IN NORTHERN EUROPE AND USA INDICATE WHY FARM KIDS HAVE BETTER IMMUNE SYSTEMS
We live in a culture that attempts to be microbe free, ignoring the fact that most microbes are beneficial. Even with pathogenic microbes, mild prolonged exposure can create immunity to those pathogens. As an old Spanish saying goes, “If it doesn’t kill it fattens”. But not obese fatten. We’re talking strengthen here.
 The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System Farm-kidMore than one epidemiological study in Northern Europe and mainland USA has proven that adults who grew up on small dairy farms, not factory farms, are healthier than kids who grew up in cities and non-farming rural areas, even after they move into a city.

Those large GMO farms and heavily sprayed conventional farms were not surveyed for obvious reasons.
The kids’ worked in the soil, milked cows, and breathed in the air around farm animals to help develop lifelong immunity, sort of a natural long term “vaccine”. Might as well throw in the fact they were raised on raw milk and dairy and fresh uncleaned eggs as well.

The Dirt Cheap Approach to Elevating Mood and Strengthening the Immune System Kid-milking-cowThe FDA demands eggs to be chemically cleaned prior to going into the market place, removing their naturally protective coatings That’s why the have to be refrigerated. In Mexico, I often wondered why local small markets didn’t bother refrigerating eggs from local farms. That’s why.

Children who experience childhood diseases have lifelong immunities toward them, that includes measles and mumps. Even exposure to a disease without experiencing the symptoms can help develop immunity. An effective vaccine, if there is such a thing, cannot do that. That’s what booster shots are about.
Germ mania has made our society more sick while poisoning our “inner terrains” with processed foods, industrial chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. That’s the kind of society that makes convincing everyone to depend on vaccinations for immunity or the foundational strength to overcome an infectious disease too easy.

Modern medicine’s Big Pharma investigates natural remedies for the sole purpose of determining their biochemical healing properties to enable a synthetic recreation or simulation that will allow a patent. A patent assures their monopoly for a sufficient time, up to 20 years, that will enable huge profits from worldwide sales.

That’s the main purpose of Big Pharma’s research. Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and other traditional native herbal protocols knew intuitively or by trial and error what worked for various ailments. They didn’t need to run lab experiments and animal and human trials to determine their level of poisoning because almost all of what they were dealing with was not toxic.
We need to get back to nature and allow a little dirt into our lives.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/dirt-cheap-elevating-mood-strengthening-immune-system/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum