Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
tlm724 Full Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

tlm724 Full Comments

Go down

tlm724 Full Comments Empty tlm724 Full Comments

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:58 pm

BLC Admin Tlm724 News & Comments

3/20/2015

1 Comment

Morning News Comments 03/20/2015

[tlm724]There could be an issue with the ISX post from yesterday. Appears to be an 11% not 1100 % increase *slap* someone must have forgotten the decimal point lol still great to see gains. Their site is still showing that 1100 % but it also has NOT been updated so that makes sense.

The high value of trading during the current week sessions of the Iraqi market for securities

Thursday 03.19.2015 15:01 News Source: Baghdad BAGHDAD / WAP / announced the Iraq Stock Exchange, on Thursday, a rise in the value of the trading sessions during the week, reaching (8.906) trillion dinars, compared with the market value last week (7.981) trillion dinars, an increase of 11%.

The number of traded shares of companies (62) companies, while the number of shares traded (29.724) billion shares, with a value of shares traded (19.937) billion dinars in the current week.
~~~
The closing price index (ISX 60) in the session, Sunday, at (879 180 points) and closed the session, today, on (928 350) investigator point increase (5.6%) and the number of points (49.2 points), at the time of the index the highest value achieved during the current session during the week, on Wednesday, when it closed at (932 0.73 points).

The market value of the week (8.906) trillion dinars, compared with the market value last week (7.981) trillion dinars, an increase of 11%. / End

http://www.baghdadiabian.com/news.php?action=view&id=90026

~~~

Parliamentary Finance announces the lifting of civil complaints against banks and form a committee to discuss the reluctance

[tlm724] Finance Committee, announced Thursday, to raise complaints against private banks to the Ministry of Finance

[tlm724] , and indicated that they prove a paragraph in the general budget on behalf of the (deposit guarantee),

[tlm724] as attributed the cause to give birth to problems in the future,

[tlm724] confirmed the formation of a sub-committee to discuss the failure of some of the banks Eligibility in dealing with its customers.

[tlm724] "The banks are obliged to give deposits to clients," noting that "some banks suffer Aderaah problems, and we had to raise the complaint against her to the Ministry of Finance.

[tlm724] hmm interesting, we talked about this one yesterday Wink

[tlm724] , install a paragraph in the budget to enact a law on behalf of the (deposit guarantee)," adding that "with the neighboring countries and the world great experience in this subject, and has advanced laws to protect the Customer deposits with banks.

~~~

Government decides to provide liquidity to domestic banks and private sector support

[tlm724] the bank in light of the large financial potential, it continues to finance its activities all to regaining its high confidence being the main financier of trade government sector

[tlm724] confidence in the name of the game of banking in Iraq, its the only way the people will deal with them

[tlm724] that it is imperative that the State and the Council of Representatives of Iraq to take responsibility not to allow the promotion of rumors that affect the reputation and financial standing among global banks. "

[tlm724] yep loose lips sink ships ! getting that liquidity to the banks and building their reputation is imperative !

~~~

The Iraqi government will send $ 412 million to the account of the Kurdistan region

[tlm724] Iraqi government plans to send a second financial boost to the account of the Kurdistan region, under the oil agreement signed between the two parties end of last year

[tlm724] has taken a decision to send ... worth 490 billion Iraqi dinars ($ 412 million) to the Kurdistan Regional Government, to cover the expenses of the month of February.

[tlm724] He noted that the payment includes the Kurdish peshmerga forces

[tlm724] . Zebari explained that the amount that is currently issued by the province is still below the agreed ceiling, but it is on the rise, while that Baghdad has not yet full amounts due to be paid so far under Agreement and the budget year 2015

[tlm724] getting there but not quite what was agreed on

[tlm724] He stressed that "the parties have shown a commitment to the agreement, despite the fact that neither of them full pledge has not been implemented yet," he said, adding that the new installment "evidence that Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government are committed to the oil agreement,

[tlm724] equally committed ! *hallelujah*

[tlm724] Many outstanding issues between the parties, notably the issue of the disputed territory, and still are.

[tlm724] thats article 140 and they gotta settle that once and for all ! Baghdad needs to officially give Kirkuk back to the Kurds to make this right !

~~~

Humairi warns of continued local currency smuggling out of the country

[tlm724] warns of continued local currency smuggling out of the country

[tlm724] local currency !

[tlm724] warns of continued local currency smuggling out of the country

[tlm724] that overlooked and silence by the regulatory bodies responsible for the local currency protection from being smuggled out of the country by "a handful evil,"

[tlm724] Central Bank to prepare strict controls to protect the local currency and the Iraqi economy from collapse and activation mechanisms that undermine money laundering and damage to the Iraqi economy operations.

[tlm724] theres always been smuggling of both currencies but now it's dinars being smuggled, too many restrictions on the dollar so the attention has shifted imo

~~~

Zubaidi stresses during a meeting with Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Iraq is ready to receive investment companies in the fields of transport

[tlm724] Iraq is ready to receive investment companies in the fields of transport

[tlm724] so huge investment there !

[shunshine] yes very good news there.

[tlm724] the participation of thirty-three countries and more than 170 companies from the public and private sectors *wolfwhistle*

[tlm724] which is a real breakthrough in the field of railway link between the Arab countries and to achieve smooth high in passenger and goods that Iraq is ready to receive all the Arab companies to invest and co-operation in the fields of transport all as Iraq's gateway to Europe and Asia through its geographical location

[tlm724] love it ! keep breaking through Iraq !

~~~

Parliamentary economy confirms amend the investment law and the elimination of red tape in dealing with investors

[tlm724] The Commission on the economy and investment representative, on Friday, that the amendment of the Investment Law will be in the service of investors, and the elimination of routine in the country dealing with investors circles

[tlm724] "The committee held a conference which met with Iraqi investors, and the Arabs, and foreigners, and has through the study of their problems and we have to amend the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 and amending paragraphs,

and we started making the law in investor service and meet needs and stand on its problems, particularly with regard to the granting of the license, and the land, the killer and red tape.

[tlm724] good deal !

~~~

The introduction of a mechanism to control the amount of dollars coming out of Iraq

[tlm724] "The dollar amount coming out of Iraq, they have to codify, especially as oil prices fell and resources of Iraq a few"

[tlm724] have to codify, that is the restrictions we were talking about with the smuggling article

[tlm724] the central bank designed a new program involving the Ministry of Commerce and the General Administration of Customs as well to the Central Bank, in order that there be a way conversion,

whether external dependence or the other, not only be done through the instrument adapter from a particular bank, and placed within certain branches adopted by the General Administration of Customs, noting that "this does not allow Bagr illegal and enhances Official exit ports for the dollar.

[tlm724] all done by the book and with strict controls !

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t119961-morning-news-comments-03-20-2015

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

tlm724 Full Comments 2805820865  tlm724 Full Comments 2805820865  tlm724 Full Comments 2805820865  tlm724 Full Comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum