Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fresh DC Spew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fresh DC Spew

2 posters

Go down

Fresh DC Spew Empty Fresh DC Spew

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Highlights from DC on TNT CC today via Adept1:

DC: Bottom line, everything looks good. We are in a beautiful spot. They continue to line up everything else. On television, they announced stage four of the economic reforms. Everyone in the world just waiting for the big man to pull the trigger.

There are celebrations while the UN folks are in town, both for Da’ash and the economic reform. The Council of ministers, Federation Council and their military are expecting this right now.

No, they haven’t paid everyone, but a large number over the last week. They haven’t paid everyone in any specific town, which is causing a lot of problems, but they will get over that quickly.

They have started to change over to the rate of $3,91 on the Qi cards, to contractors, past payments, paymernts to provinces, to widows and orphans and everyday people in the northern and southern provinces. They are now starting that in Baghdad. They have not started the RV because we still don’t have money, but they are in the process.

They are saying on television that the completion of economic reform will be finisihed in the next day or so, and they are educating some of the clerics and elders who can help explain the situation and help citizens in this process. They are doing this slowly and methodically.

We don’t know how long it will take. They are having ongoing meetings, feeling their way. Abadi and Shabibi have an idea of what thye want to do, but are feeling their way forward, and it’s in their hands, to choose.

It’s a good day, everyone is on call and locked down. They announced it in the mosque and on the radio that there is a special celebration tonight. We are not betting the farm on this, but that is what they are saying, with private exchanges inside Iraq and some public changes. .

It has been announced, and Tony and I are trying to be respectful and helpful to the whole process. At times we are asked not to mention specific things, and we don’t. Today we were asked to be ‘very sensitive’ without being told what to be sensitive about. We are really pumped, though.

In the USA< everyone is on alert and on call. They have been waiting and running tests, which means exchanges, but not massively.

Tier 2 banks have been testing as well, and everything is ready to go. We are just waiting on Abadi and Shabibi.

Tier 2 banks have been tested in many different areas, and they are ready. We don’t know if they will have contract rates or not. Be sensitive because they have NOT had the years of training that the big banks have had, and they are having to come up to speed very rapidly. They only got a rate yesterday, so they are still in shock.

405 caller: You are saying that the US is not dragging this out?

DC: As of the last two months, No. They have cautioned several things, but it has clearly been in Abadi and Shabibi’s hands in the last few months.

They do take counsel from other countries including the US, but the US is not in charge.

We are very, very close. Everyone in Iraq is ready for stage four, which is us. They continue to pay folks out at $3,91.

The US banks are ready for this to go down at any moment, as well as the rest of the world. They expect this to go in the next several days.

Don’t do anything silly or go out and buy more dinar. We will continue to give you information as we get it.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Fresh DC Spew Empty Re: Fresh DC Spew

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Not happening- If it was, there would be an administrative hold on anyone buying or trying to buy currencies- I called my currency exchange in Orlando- They are still selling- No hold as of yet- So what does that say about those clowns?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum