Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region

2 posters

Go down

Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region Empty Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Wednesday, 18 March 2015 15:50

Baghdad(AIN)-The Golden Division confirmed that the defeat of the gangs of the ISIL in Iraq represents an important event in the region.

The speaker of the GD, Sabah Al-Numani, told AIN "The defeat of the gangs of the ISIL in Iraq represents an important event all over the region and there is a foreign report states that the foreign fighters reject to join the ISIL militant group in Iraq," noting that "This is a big turning point because the number of the foreign fighters has largely decreased in comparison with the previous period where many of them crossed the borders and came to Iraq".

Numani added "The battle in Salah-il-Din led to withdraw the terrorists and run away to Mosul and the ISIL group has lost material support because the supportive roads are cut in Al-Ramadi and Tikrit which led to demoralize them."

He concluded "The voices that doubt the aims of the Security Operations that take place in the districts in Salah-il-Din as an ethnic and sectarian cleansing have not convinced the people of that allegation, " /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/security-news/65814-officer-retreat-of-isi-terrorists-represents-vital-number-in-region.html

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region 2805820865  Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region 2805820865  Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region 2805820865  Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region Empty Re: Officer: Retreat of ISI terrorists represents vital number in region

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:56 pm

ISIS must have been getting their asses handed to them, after they had been kicked-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum