Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near

Go down

Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near Empty Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 pm

March 18, 2015 by Abdelhak Mamoun

(IraqiNews.com) On Wednesday, the Iraqi Air Force planes dropped leaflets in the province of Nineveh to alert citizens that the zero hour is very near and they should prepare for it.

State television said in breaking news followed by IraqiNews.com, “The Air Force planes have dropped leaflets in Nineveh warning its citizens that the zero hour is near.”

A source within the Kurdish Peshmerga forces said on March 10th that the international coalition aircrafts dropped leaflets in central Mosul to warn its residents of being near ISIS headquarters,” explaining that those leaflets emphasized that the date of Mosul’s liberation is near.

It is noteworthy that the city of Mosul has been under the ISIS group’s control since June 10, 2014. It is suffering a great security and humanitarian crisis due to the terrorist group imposing its extreme vision on all aspects of life in the city.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/air-force-drops-leaflets-nineveh-alert-citizens-zero-hour-near/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near 2805820865  Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near 2805820865  Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near 2805820865  Air Force drops leaflets in Nineveh to alert citizens zero hour is near 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum