Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 3/15/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 3/15/15

Go down

Millionday News 3/15/15 Empty Millionday News 3/15/15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:52 am

Millionday: NOTE -- NOTICE THE WORD --- DURING-----

Millionday: The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in a statement to Channel Tigris also said the bank is trying to increase support for the oil sector in the coming years, pointing at the same time that the project to delete the zeros will be during the next two years through the mechanisms put in advance in order not to influence the market.

Millionday: SMILE -- WHOOPOW
Millionday: I HAVE ONE MORE TO GO WITH IT BRB

Millionday: CBI ANNOUNCEMENT

Millionday: To / banks authorized to exercise all banking - Financial companies approved the conversion of all (sale and purchase of foreign currency Regulation (26/3/9) for the year 2015) The adoption of the model.

Millionday: SO THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM --
Millionday: WHOOPOW

mrref1216: ITS GOING TO TAKE TWO YEARS TO DELETE THE ZERO'S

Millionday: NO IT IS SAYING THAT IT WILL GO ON FOR TWO YEARS --

mrref1216: MD THATS WHAT I MEANT

carpet: could you explain what that first article means

Millionday: IT MEANS THAT CBI IS GOING TO HELP WITH IMPROVING OIL INVESTMENTS AS WE WILL SEE WITH MORE NEWS AND THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY AND THIS PROJECT WILL TAKE UP TO TWO YEARS TO HAVE ALL BACK IN AND CHANGED OUT TO NEW --

Bax: After the word Regulation Above... what is that (26/3/9) mean? for the year 2015....? Is that a date...?

Millionday: THAT IS THE NUMBER OF REGULATION THAT IS BEING ACTIVATED -- (TO SELL ETC FOREIGN CURRENCY)

forestnr4: do you think by the fact that the CBI is saying so as not to influence the market, they will be coming in with a low rate as in gradual float??

Millionday: I DONT KNOW -- WHAT I WOULD SAY IT IS REFERRING TO IS THE HELP WITH THE OIL CONTRACTS TO GET MORE FUNDS IN BY INVESTMENT
=========================================

Millionday: MP for the Legal Committee of sound Shawki, Sunday, the House of Representatives sessions will begin on Monday to Thursday next.

Shawki said in a statement the "eye Iraq News", "The House of Representatives has decided to continue its meetings this week, starting on Monday, to Thursday, because of the holidays Kurdistan next week, the House of Representatives and the Kurds would not attend."

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT IS GOING TO WORK FOR FOUR SOLID DAYS -- AND IT IS SAID THAT THEY WILL STAY THERE --

Millionday: He added that "the work of the previous session agenda will leave to the next meeting to be held on Monday, because the table Msthsal approval of the Presidency, has not been implemented due to disagreements that took place during yesterday's session."
Shawki said that "differences have been cordoned off, and the problem solved after a panel discussion between al-Jubouri and Liberal contract," adding that the reason for the differences is because the Liberals say that the vice chairman of the parliamentary services right Liberal ".

Millionday: SO ALL THE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED AND THE LAWS ON THE AGENDA WILL BE APPROVED BY PRESIDENT AS WELL

carpet: have you heard anything of the 3 presidents meeting tomorrow

Millionday: NOT IN THAT REPORT BUT WE HAVE ALOT MORE NEWS
==========================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE IS ALOT OF NEWS WITH THE IMF -- SMILE

Millionday: The International Monetary Fund provides recommendations for Iraq on the restructuring of state-owned companies
Baghdad - Representatives of the International Monetary Fund, during a meeting of the periodic consultations with the Iraqi side in Amman, recommendations on the restructuring of state-owned enterprises, the reform of the energy sector.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LOW OIL PRICE WOULD BRING THEM TO REFORMING IN ORDER TO MEET MORE REVENUES NEEDED -- THIS IS RECOMMENDATIONS BY THE IMF

Millionday: According to a statement of the Ministry, on Sunday, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of the "Zebari participated in the periodic consultations between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund, which are held twice a year between the two sides of the circulation and exchange of views on the state of the Iraqi economy and fiscal policies in the country.

Millionday: He added that he "participated in the consultations this session Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Office of Financial Supervision and representatives of other ministries."

The statement said that "representatives of the International Monetary Fund have expressed their satisfaction with the approval of the budget in 2015, and its compatibility with the reality in Iraq, and stressed the importance of reducing and rationalizing unnecessary expenses and prepare to correct the fiscal situation in the future."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF IS HAPPY WITH THE BUDGET AND ALSO --- PREPARE TO CORRECT THE FISCAL SITUATION IN THE FUTURE -- LOVE IT

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE RECOMMENDING THAT THEY RAISE THE TAXES AND STOP GETTING FUNDS FROM BANKING AND CBI -- ALSO THIS IS HUGE REFORM IN THE SYSTEM WITH THE SUBSIDIES AND ALSO THE WHOLE STATE OWNED ENTERPRISE (BUSINESS)

Millionday: However, that "the meeting concluded with a number of conclusions, the continuation of the government and the Ministry of Finance to adopt a proactive approach in the face of the crisis and to prepare a plan of public finance and maintain the independence of the Central Bank."

Millionday: NOTE -- MAINTAIN THE INDEPENDENCE OF CBI

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>
He said, "Despite the importance of these recommendations remain advisory and non-binding but are useful to reform the conditions of our economy," explaining that "these consultations, the annual spring meetings of Ministers of the countries of the world leading up to with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to be held in late April 2015.

Millionday: SO HE IS SAYING THEY ARE NOT ORDERING IT BUT ARE RECOMMENDING THESE STEPS TO REFORM THE ECONOMY

Millionday: WHOOPOW

crank7: Is it me or have we heard these things before with the same positive actions? With respect.

Millionday: I HAVE NOT HEARD THEM BEFORE OR AT LEAST SEEN THEM IN INK -- MAYBE SOMEONE WAS SAYING THIS BUT HERE IS INK

Dinarnewbie: Hello and thank you for all you do. Just curious of why the emphasis on the IMF not ordering them?

Millionday: THEY ARE AN INDEPENDENT NATION SO THEY ARE GIVING THAT RESPECT AND ABILITY TO THE NATIONAL GOV

Millionday: THEY MEET WITH ALL NATIONS TO LEAD UP TO THE ECONOMIC SPRING MEETING ACCORDING TO THIS
==============================================

Millionday: Directed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to adopt the electronic agenda for program decisions and directives of the Council of Ministers, ministries Mjuli after the end of the training.
And Waodh statement Municipality received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "mail program contributes to send the decisions and directives of the Council of Ministers, and the agenda for the Council of Ministers, and topics that are installed on the agenda, and

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ORDER TO USE THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM TO THE MINISTERS AS TRAINED -- NOT SURE DUE TO TRANSLATION IF THEY ARE ALL COMPLETE IN TRAINING BUT BELIEVE WE SAW THEY WERE

Millionday: a summary of the minutes of the meetings of the Council of Ministers, and a summary of the decisions, and books for Bayevadat and vacations cabinet members outside the country through the electronic agenda exclusively. " 
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers had previously trained Mjuli Minister on how to deal with the electronic program agenda, and how to receive a cabinet topics

Millionday: SO AS I SEE HERE AND MISSED -- THE TRAINING IS DONE SO ALL MINUTES OF MEETINGS AND DECISIONS ETC IS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM ---WOW

Papatom: is this from the meetings that were held this weekend? or from the executive meeting where they were being trained in the economic changes

Millionday: THIS IS AN ORDER TO THE MINISTERS TODAY TO USE THE E-GOVERNMENT SYSTEM

Papatom: didn't we just see news 3 days ago...about disbursements to ministers????? i thought we did...so would this fold NICEly into that news?????
Papatom: maybe a week

Millionday: THIS IS THE USE OF ELECTRONIC REPORTS ONLY TO REPORT ALL MINUTES AND WORK DONE BY EACH MEETING OF THE MINISTERS
===========================================

Millionday: Islamic State Caliph claims prophet visited him in a dream, and asking him to leave Mosul without violence
Rumours are spreading throughout the city of Mosul in northern Iraq that Islamic State (IS) Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi intends to leave Mosul before any clashes take place.
A source inside Mosul told Iraqi local media that following Friday prayers, a rumour spread about the future of the city.

Millionday: NOTE -- ISIS LEADERS HAVE SAID THEY ARE LEAVING MOSUL WITH NO VIOLENCE (THE CITIZENS ARE CALLING THIS RUMORED)

Millionday: READ THIS >>SMILE>>
According to the rumour, al-Baghdadi saw the prophet Mohammed in a dream in which the prophet asked him to leave Mosul without fighting forces against IS so as to not suffer any loses.
Mosul residents have apparently greeted the rumour optimistically, and now wait for zero hour in an operation to liberate their city.
Some residents, however, do not believe the rumour. They believe that it is propaganda trying to show al-Baghdadi as a true Muslim, and persuade people to be more patient with the struggles they face.

Millionday: LOL -

wvchsr19: is this the same leader that reported dead 3x?

Millionday: LOL
Millionday: THE ONE IN THE DREAM YOU MEAN?
Millionday: LOL
========================================

Millionday: 
Currency Prices … Iraqi Dinar
US Dollar $ 1280
British Pound £ 1880
Euro € 1357

RV.train.wen.18th.tbob: did I miss something what is the Currency Prices for????
RV.train.wen.18th.tbob: with no value for dinar

Millionday: THEY WERE LISTED ON A SITE I LOOKED AT -- CHANGED AS REPORTED TO BE A COUPLE DAYS AGO
Millionday: 1 IS THE DINAR
===================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT KURDS THINK OF SECURITY SITUATION AND MEETING ETC

Millionday: The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, the delegation of Arab tribes, who met today, in Sheila village of hand Zammar, to cooperate in promoting the spirit of peaceful coexistence and tolerance to re-liberated Aamaralamnatq of organizing Daash, as he emphasized that Daash failed to differentiate between the Iraqi people, pointing out that when we are united can not enemies Nile us. 
Barzani said, during the meeting, which followed the (news), today, that: 'no one will pay a crime other tax, is not entitled to any person the attack on those who have not committed a crime, but who have committed crimes can not be allowed to return to their areas. ' - See more at
:http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?pag....5kLQP3yq.dpuf

Millionday: THANK YOU HUN FOR SENDING

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- ANYONE WHO TOOK PART IN ANY OF THE TERRORISM THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO RETURN

Millionday: NICE
=========================================

Millionday: Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi , Sunday, at the annual periodic meetings between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund in the Jordanian capital Amman, which aims to review the financial and monetary Iraq policy as required by the chock agreement between the parties. The Oil Ministry said in a statement received Alsumaria News copy of it, "Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, participated in the annual periodic meetings between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund and the related audited the financial and monetary policy for Iraq as provided for in the Convention chock between them."

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE OIL MINISTER WAS AT THE IMF MEETING ALL ABOUT THE MONETARY POLICY --LOVE IT

Millionday: He explained Abdul-Mahdi, according to the statement, that "the meetings dealt with what has been implemented from the general budget of the country and international standards that have been under preparation of the budget 2015 and the mechanisms used to control the budget deficit, especially after the drop in oil prices in the international markets." It is said that the Iraqi delegation, who attended the meetings, which included senior officials of the Finance and Planning, oil and visited the Central Bank of Iraq and the BSA. It is noteworthy that the IMF is a specialized agency of the system "Bretton Woods" of the United Nations, established by international treaty in 1945 to work on enhancing the safety of the global economy and is located Fund headquarters in Washington, DC, and is managed by its members who include their number of almost 186 countries all countries of the world.

Millionday: HUGE MEETING AND VISITED CBI AFTERWARDS -- THAT WE LIKE -- THIS IS ALL ABOUT AFTER WAR TORN -- THAT IS BRETTON WOODS SYSTEM

Millionday: VERY INTERESTING -
======================

Millionday: OK THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TONIGHT -- HUGE NEWS

Millionday: THE NEWS IS SHOWING HUGE PROGRESS ECONOMICALLY AND ALSO THE ENTIRE NATION SWIFT CODES ARE OUT AND THEY ARE PART OF SYSTEM

Millionday: THIS MEAN HOOKED TO THOUSANDS OF BANKS FOR INFORMATION SYSTEM
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum