Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

JC has said that The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions.

3 posters

Go down

JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. Empty JC has said that The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions.

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:02 pm

JC@JCR3758    I will keep you informed here once I have confirmations!

JC @JCR3758  ·  Please standby and don't rock the boat as its approaching the shore. Just be ready and thankful for the blessing we are about to receive!

JC @JCR3758  ·  Hopefully the PTB acknowledge its success and implement the full release now. You will NOT need to be affiliated with any group to exchange

JC @JCR3758  · The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. We're very attentive of this development

JC @JCR3758  ·  Guys I want to caution you: yes it is true that we are extremely close to seeing the completion for all involved but we must stay grounded

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. Empty Re: JC has said that The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions.

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 pm

You know, when he first left Tony, I was actually impressed that he was smart enough to leave the TNT FORUM.  But, now, I see that he had his motives.  He didn't want to be just another member.  He wanted to be like Tony.  And guess what, he is just like Tony.  He gives out hopium and false information over and over. I can't even put him in the guru section.  I think he just needs put in the Dinarians Chatter section.  I am so disappointed in him.  I thought he was going to be a dinar hero, not a dinar zero. 

crap

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. Empty Re: JC has said that The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 pm

He is a zero alright, zero facts, zero integrity, zero use. Hey that's three zeros! Maybe we should just delete them ...
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 1656125192 There, that's better!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 2805820865  JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 2805820865  JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 2805820865  JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:02 am

Kevind53 wrote:He is a zero alright, zero facts, zero integrity, zero use. Hey that's three zeros! Maybe we should just delete them ...
JC has said that  The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. 1656125192  There, that's better!

That was FUNNY !! lmao

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:52 am

Down here, 3 red dots in a row, and you get a free lottery ticket!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum